T-Mac "Laker Nation Is Coming Hard For Me"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,971 | Props total: 10618 10618
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
UMMM DID HE WIN THE MVP NO

HAS KOBE WON MULT MVP (FINALS 2 REG 1) YES

WHO GIVES A f**k IF HE BEAT HIM IN THAT WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN WIN THE MVP HIMSELF

THAT WAS A DUMB COMMENT
how is it a dumb comment lol.Did i say he won mvp?The point was ur actin like whe tmac was healthy he wasn't on their level and 3 years out of the few he played healthy he was considered better by mvp voters.Not sure how old u are (would hope u was watchin just a few years ago) but mcgrady was k!llin s**t when he was healthy.Now i ain't sayin he was better then kobe but to act like the dude was some on some second tier s**t u gotta be high..he was in the discussion
 7 years ago '08        #42
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
for the right price and his willingness to fill a certain role, hed be a steal for ANY team.
 7 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 philly337 said:
how is it a dumb comment lol.Did i say he won mvp?The point was ur actin like whe tmac was healthy he wasn't on their level and 3 years out of the few he played healthy he was considered better by mvp voters.Not sure how old u are (would hope u was watchin just a few years ago) but mcgrady was k!llin s**t when he was healthy.Now i ain't sayin he was better then kobe but to act like the dude was some on some second tier s**t u gotta be high..he was in the discussion

he is 2nd tier dude never lead a team to a damn thing. and your talking about spots on the mvp,thats f**king dumb no body gives a f**k who got 2nd 3rd or 4th in the voting that s**t just sounds dumb. but anyway we dont need no t mac n*gga is fin there no place for him on the lakeshow.
 7 years ago '06        #44
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,971 | Props total: 10618 10618
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your also talking about a guy who team has not even been consider a threat since 06. Whats funny is that kobe has them number on a winning team with stars around him and there wining games. Wade has those numbers on a loser team

who has no shot of winning. Kobe could ave 40 if he wanted to but n*gga be 5th seed like wade and get smack in the 1st round so your point really means nothing if anything it just proves kobe is better.
bahaha dog how old are u?First off the heat are terrible..him gettin them in the playoffs is a feat in it's own.Kobe had caron butler and odom and was doin what wade did with nothing.Second u say he does this with a team like wade couldn't...u do realize when he had shaq he still beasted (27 points,7 a.ssists,6 rebounds,2 steal,and one block a game shooting 50%).Kobe has not shot 50% once in his career lol
 7 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 philly337 said:
bahaha dog how old are u?First off the heat are terrible..him gettin them in the playoffs is a feat in it's own.Kobe had caron butler and odom and was doin what wade did with nothing.Second u say he does this with a team like wade couldn't...u do realize when he had shaq he still beasted (27 points,7 a.ssists,6 rebounds,2 steal,and one block a game shooting 50%).Kobe has not shot 50% once in his career lol

very true and im not saying wade is a bad player. but lets not forget how f**king weak the east was. where u got teams that were under 500 making the f**king playoffs. so dont act like him making the playoffs in the weak a.ss east and getting the s**t smacked out of him in the 1st round is like some big damn deal. and so what if kobe never shot over 50 percent that is one of the most overrated stats alive shooting percent. s**t is mis leading like hell.

ILL TAKE KOBE ANYDAY OVER WADE PERIOD DONT CARE WHAT U SAY. WADE IS UP THERE BUT HE NOT NO KOBE NO SIR.
 07-09-2010, 11:06 PM         #46
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not going to get into the Kobe vs bulls**t but

The Hedo rumor was from a bulls**t source so there is no legs to that s**t. People acting like we already have him and I doubt there has even been any talk between the two organizations
 7 years ago '05        #47
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
 philly337 said:
lol ok..u tell em who looks better without lookin it up.Can't everybody have a dream team (now he does)...

25.4 ppg,6.6 apg,4.9 rpg,1.8 spg,1 bpg,48% fg%

25.3 ppg,4.7 apg,5.3 rpg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%

yeaaa not even close..wade is light years better on defense,bout the same in scoring,he's a better passer,and grabs about same amount of boards being shorter.ONly thing kobe got on him is rings..and well we know the story there lol...i'll just rings don't don't mean everything
that's cuz Kobe doesnt need to change the Lakers' diapers, they can do their own work.

The Heat were sorry last season. Wade had to wipe the team's a.sses for them
 7 years ago '04        #48
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 1083 1083
 Yellob0y said:
him joining the lakers...i've always hated the lakers with a burning passion of a 100 suns, but Tracy has always been my boo.... im torn...
 07-09-2010, 11:47 PM         #49
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol ok..u tell em who looks better without lookin it up.Can't everybody have a dream team (now he does)...

25.4 ppg,6.6 apg,4.9 rpg,1.8 spg,1 bpg,48% fg%

25.3 ppg,4.7 apg,5.3 rpg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%

yeaaa not even close..wade is light years better on defense,bout the same in scoring,he's a better passer,and grabs about same amount of boards being shorter.ONly thing kobe got on him is rings..and well we know the story there lol...i'll just rings don't don't mean everything
Wade started his whole career, Kobe didn't...Kobe stats won't ever look like it suppose to cause of his 1st two seasons

f**k the numbers

Kobe is just better than Wade PERIOD
 7 years ago '04        #50
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 philly337 said:
lol but i bet all these la fans hating on what lebron did won't say s**t about this if they add tmac and maybe hedo on an already stacked all star team haha

healthy tmac and kobe (that don't seem to happen anymore lol) is almost if not just as good as wade and bron...gasol better then bosh..still got the biggest size in the game,would have a crazy bench,and best defender in the league
lakers wouldn't add both anyway...there's no way there is cap room for that.

and ur dumb anyway...lebron's "decision" and flack he is taking for it, is because he handled it like a tool bag, not all because he went to make a team an "all-star team" who has no roster right now and has proven nothing to anyone

so u would be partially insinuating that the lakers are acting like tools for signing additional BENCH pieces

Last edited by JJH35; 07-09-2010 at 11:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #51
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*gga t mac is f**king done. we dont want that has been i rather have a yung dude we could mole. and yea t mac WAS NEVER ON THE LEVEL OF NO f**kING LBJ OR WADE HOW COULD HE BE. DUDE NEVER GOT OUT OF THE f**kING 1ST ROUND AND HE WAS NEVER IN THE TALK FOR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE DUDE IS BOUT 3 STEP BELOW THAT CLASS.
1. Why ARE YOU TYPING IN CAPS?

2. Shut the f**k up

3. Shut the f**k up

4. Shut the f**k up

5. Shut the f**k up
 07-10-2010, 12:35 AM         #52
Salvation  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo lebron where yo ring at hahahhahahahahahaha
 7 years ago '06        #53
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
come on board t-mac... we got room on the bench for you :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #54
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 TheKid21 said:
Lakers coming hard for T mac???

[pic - click to view]

-se
Took me atleast 3 mins
 7 years ago '08        #55
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 MochaWhitey said:
Took me atleast 3 mins
damn it i give up what is it lol
 07-10-2010, 01:11 AM         #56
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Say his damn name and read the letters You better be high because a 3rd grader would get that s**t
 7 years ago '06        #57
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 flix02 said:
damn it i give up what is it lol
It's an old joke some fools love to recycle every now and then. That's PAU Gasol plus the letters "se" = PAUSE.

Dude messed up though. Shoulda been a plus sign, or no sign at all, just the letters.
 7 years ago '06        #58
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
 Yellob0y said:

[pic - click to view]

i HATE the lakers, but i would make love to Tracy...im not sure how i feel about this...
the hell u talkin bout
 07-10-2010, 01:59 AM         #59
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yellob0y said:

[pic - click to view]

i HATE the lakers, but i would make love to Tracy...im not sure how i feel about this...
da fuk u sayin????
 7 years ago '04        #60
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
the n*gga tmac trying to create some self generated buzz he knows nobody wants his a.ss even for the vet minimum
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy