Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
laker fans must not want to make it out the first round.

the t-mac curse is REAL
 07-09-2010, 10:22 PM         #22
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
because of injuries...now granted we ain't seen him healthy in years but get the f**k outta here at actin like tmac wasn't on the level of these guys when healthy lol.Either way even if tmac is done playing at peak level (which it would seem) him comin off the bench would be crazy..don't act like the dude marbury now.Granted he ain't been healthy in about 4 seasons () but last time he even played half a season he was puttin up 20+ game

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #23
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,944 | Props total: 10596 10596
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
laker fans must not want to make it out the first round.

the t-mac curse is REAL
 07-09-2010, 10:23 PM         #24
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God, please no.
 07-09-2010, 10:24 PM         #25
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 geovanni. said:
about him joining the lakers or your man crush? lol
him joining the lakers...i've always hated the lakers with a burning passion of a 100 suns, but Tracy has always been my boo.... im torn...
 7 years ago '06        #26
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
t pain u a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #27
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,854 | Props total: 14710 14710
 Yellob0y said:

[pic - click to view]

i HATE the lakers, but i would make love to Tracy...im not sure how i feel about this...
 07-09-2010, 10:26 PM         #28
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol but i bet all these la fans hating on what lebron did won't say s**t about this if they add tmac and maybe hedo on an already stacked all star team haha

healthy tmac and kobe (that don't seem to happen anymore lol) is almost if not just as good as wade and bron...gasol better then bosh..still got the biggest size in the game,would have a crazy bench,and best defender in the league
we going beat them anyway

Kobe > Wade

Gasol > Bosh

Bron will get his...play them all straight up and don't double s**t, i still believe Boston aswell will give them trouble
 7 years ago '08        #29
moneybucket 
space
space
$344 | Props total: 3 3
 philly337 said:
why wouldn't?Odom can play PF...duno how the black/fisher s**t will work but if blake is off the bench..

blake
tmac
hedo
odom

that s**t right there could be a decent starting squad witha mediocre center..let alone bench

Edit your misspelled post lil n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 philly337 said:
because of injuries...now granted we ain't seen him healthy in years but get the f**k outta here at actin like tmac wasn't on the level of these guys when healthy lol.Either way even if tmac is done playing at peak level (which it would seem) him comin off the bench would be crazy..don't act like the dude marbury now.Granted he ain't been healthy in about 4 seasons () but last time he even played half a season he was puttin up 20+ game
n*gga t mac is f**king done. we dont want that has been i rather have a yung dude we could mole. and yea t mac WAS NEVER ON THE LEVEL OF NO f**kING LBJ OR WADE HOW COULD HE BE. DUDE NEVER GOT OUT OF THE f**kING 1ST ROUND AND HE WAS NEVER IN THE TALK FOR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE DUDE IS BOUT 3 STEP BELOW THAT CLASS.
 7 years ago '06        #31
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
we going beat them anyway

Kobe > Wade

Gasol > Bosh

Bron will get his...play them all straight up and don't double s**t, i still believe Boston aswell will give them trouble
i think they will too...too much size and unless heat get some shooter they're in trouble

wade=kobe
gasol > bosh

lebron will have artest taking him down a level....that's all heat got lol....lakers still got bynum and odom k!llin them in size unless they can grab somebody,great clutch pg in fisher,and a bench.....that's without hedo or tmac
 7 years ago '06        #32
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 moneybucket said:
Edit your misspelled post lil n*gga.
lol f**k u i'm on an evo 4g..s**t tries to correct my words
 07-09-2010, 10:33 PM         #33
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
i think they will too...too much size and unless heat get some shooter they're in trouble

wade=kobe
gasol > bosh

lebron will have artest taking him down a level....that's all heat got lol....lakers still got bynum and odom k!llin them in size unless they can grab somebody,great clutch pg in fisher,and a bench.....that's without hedo or tmac
Wade IS NOT equal to no f**king Kobe

i remember a stretch he had, when Kobe was playing hurt he was better but overall...get the f**kouttahere

Kobe >
 7 years ago '04        #34
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13030 13030
 TheKid21 said:
Lakers coming hard for T mac???

[pic - click to view]

-se
 7 years ago '06        #35
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*gga t mac is f**king done. we dont want that has been i rather have a yung dude we could mole. and yea t mac WAS NEVER ON THE LEVEL OF NO f**kING LBJ OR WADE HOW COULD HE BE. DUDE NEVER GOT OUT OF THE f**kING 1ST ROUND AND HE WAS NEVER IN THE TALK FOR THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE DUDE IS BOUT 3 STEP BELOW THAT CLASS.
he beat out kobe in mvp votes 3 different times

Last edited by philly337; 07-09-2010 at 10:42 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #36
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
TMac needs to stop all that begging and go ahead and hang it up bruh... Nobody checkin for your ring chasing a.ss
 07-09-2010, 10:41 PM         #37
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 geovanni. said:
damn.

he was FOCUSED.
 7 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Wade IS NOT equal to no f**king Kobe

i remember a stretch he had, when Kobe was playing hurt he was better but overall...get the f**kouttahere

Kobe >
lol ok..u tell em who looks better without lookin it up.Can't everybody have a dream team (now he does)...

25.4 ppg,6.6 apg,4.9 rpg,1.8 spg,1 bpg,48% fg%

25.3 ppg,4.7 apg,5.3 rpg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%

yeaaa not even close..wade is light years better on defense,bout the same in scoring,he's a better passer,and grabs about same amount of boards being shorter.ONly thing kobe got on him is rings..and well we know the story there lol...i'll just rings don't don't mean everything
 7 years ago '05        #39
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 philly337 said:
he beat out kob in mvp votes 3 different times
UMMM DID HE WIN THE MVP NO

HAS KOBE WON MULT MVP (FINALS 2 REG 1) YES

WHO GIVES A f**k IF HE BEAT HIM IN THAT WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN WIN THE MVP HIMSELF

THAT WAS A DUMB COMMENT
 7 years ago '05        #40
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 philly337 said:
lol ok..u tell em who looks better without lookin it up.can't everybody have a dream team (now he does)...

25.4 ppg,6.6 apg,4.9 rpg,1.8 spg,1 bpg,48% fg%

25.3 ppg,4.7 apg,5.3 rpg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%

yeaaa not even close..wade is light years better on defense,bout the same in scoring,he's a better passer,and grabs about same amount of boards being shorter.only thing kobe got on him is rings..and well we know the story there lol...i'll just rings don't don't mean everything
your also talking about a guy who team has not even been consider a threat since 06. Whats funny is that kobe has them number on a winning team with stars around him and there wining games. Wade has those numbers on a loser team

who has no shot of winning. Kobe could ave 40 if he wanted to but n*gga be 5th seed like wade and get smack in the 1st round so your point really means nothing if anything it just proves kobe is better.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy