SlaughterHouse Officially Signed To Shady...

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4403 4403
thats whats good.. crooked still didnt drop his own album..

he needs to try and get a solo deal with them as well.
 07-10-2010, 02:44 PM         #62
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
who gives a f**k, as a group they still suck always gona, and are a joke, first thing they did wrong was pick slaughterhouse as their name and add joe budden crooked i and joell ortiz, royce is nice tho, they aint gona sell s**t no matter who they signed to
and your a drake fan

slaughterhouse >> drake
 7 years ago '05        #63
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
 joeyb8420 said:
who gives a f**k, as a group they still suck always gona, and are a joke, first thing they did wrong was pick slaughterhouse as their name and add joe budden crooked i and joell ortiz, royce is nice tho, they aint gona sell s**t no matter who they signed to

if they signed with drake joeyb would be down on his knees begging for a gangbang...
 7 years ago '04        #64
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
who cares these guys won't sell s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #65
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
 francnad4 said:
Where does it say they joined Shady? Joe was probably just talking about getting off his label...im amazed this thread has gone 4 pages without someone asking this question..
joe's label was the main reason why they did not sign with shady months earlier, so a.ssuming he's off his label, the shady deal can fall through now...
 7 years ago '08        #66
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 hooligun said:
hope em doesn't produce the album... his beats are a.ss juice.
 7 years ago '08        #67
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 I Am... said:
royce is the baddest n*gga in it. but these n*ggas bout to go inn tho
fixed
 7 years ago '08        #68
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Jaycee = Joeyb = kingz20

Lmao he got sinned and was so mad so he tried to come back on another name but of course his dumbass forgot he can only use run on sentences so he ethered himself again LOL
fixed
 07-10-2010, 06:30 PM         #69
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm skeptical to this whole move because like I sad before all Shady does is shelf artists...
 7 years ago '04        #70
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
good s**t. album should be tuff if not classic
 7 years ago '06        #71
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
 Shade 45 said:
fixed
your corny
 7 years ago '04        #72
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 Krazy K said:
I'm skeptical to this whole move because like I sad before all Shady does is shelf artists...
Unfortunately, you're right. BUT the ones that do drop do extremely well. Look at "Devils Night", "Cheers" and I didn't think it dropped on Shady but seeming as everyone keeps mentionning it "Get Rich Or Die Trying". Those albums were monsters. Look at the attention Slaughterhouse gets compared to let's say Stat Quo, it's a whole other level. If this gets shelved the fans will go berserk, nobody really gave a s**t when Stat never dropped. That's the difference.

It's 100% possible that if this deal has actually happened, nothing will come from it. But for once, and especially 'cause Eminem seems really dedicated to re-vamping the label, this seems like it could be big.
 7 years ago '04        #73
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,505 | Props total: 1540 1540
 Sinna555 said:
Unfortunately, you're right. BUT the ones that do drop do extremely well. Look at "Devils Night", "Cheers" and I didn't think it dropped on Shady but seeming as everyone keeps mentionning it "Get Rich Or Die Trying". Those albums were monsters. Look at the attention Slaughterhouse gets compared to let's say Stat Quo, it's a whole other level. If this gets shelved the fans will go berserk, nobody really gave a s**t when Stat never dropped. That's the difference.

It's 100% possible that if this deal has actually happened, nothing will come from it. But for once, and especially 'cause Eminem seems really dedicated to re-vamping the label, this seems like it could be big.
"Get Rich or Die Tryin' is the debut studio album of 50 Cent, released February 4, 2003 on Aftermath Entertainment under a joint venture with Shady Records and distribution by Interscope Records."

i agree 100% fans would go crazy you have good logic ......i co-sign that s**t

Last edited by rileybb; 07-10-2010 at 10:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #74
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
Word ^. 'Cause at the end of the day, I think 50 did like 800+ thousand copies on release week with that album. D12 went platinum over time, I think Obie did too (I might be mistaken, I don't really follow numbers but I think I read that).

Shady's basically a perfect example of "the machine". What will sell gets pushed like a motherf**ker and explodes, what has potential to flop doesn't even get released. Sad but true. At the end of the day, on the business end, they're k!lling it.
 7 years ago '09        #75
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,092 | Props total: 378 378
people fail to realize that Slaughterhouse already has an established fan base strictly by their own means.. Statquo, Cashis, and Bobby Creekwater...nobody knew them until they signe to Shady..but here we have a group of 4 (4 fanbases) who already has established themselves before signing...it cant get anything but better for them..no they wont do Drake numbers but then again they arent gay and corny like Drake
 7 years ago '06        #76
dakid_htfdl 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
about time
 7 years ago '06        #77
dakid_htfdl 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
hopefully joe's verse on that em track gets released now
 7 years ago '06        #78
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao joeyb/jaycee lost in here
 7 years ago '09        #79
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10134 10134
wut da f**k is up w/ dat session one jawn...i mean dey all k!lled it but i was sick when i heard "where's joey?" like joe bout come in then da jawn cut off...that str8 blew my s**t
 7 years ago '06        #80
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,351 | Props total: 827 827
 coolio said:
lmao joeyb/jaycee lost in here
You LOST with the name coolie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy