SlaughterHouse Officially Signed To Shady...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
That's good of them. But people, get the stars and denial out of your eyes. They aren't going to mysteriously blow, or sell anymore units than they do now. Just because they signed with Shady and are on a major label. I like them as artist and as a group for Hip Hop. But Eminem and crew can't salvage then. No matter what he does. They aren't going to get pass what they already do now.

Just face the truth fans.
 7 years ago '09        #42
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
joe budden before slaugherhouse>>>>>>>joe budden after slaughterhouse

how you go from being such a great rapper to becoming to weakest link inslaughterhouse
 7 years ago '09        #43
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
 Joe Budden said:
Damn, too many surprises going on today. Joey is finally back. This is one of the greatest come backs ever.
[pic - click to view]

Bad attempt to sound clever

7 years ago '06        #44
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 joeyb8420 said:
who gives a f**k, as a group they still suck always gona, and are a joke, first thing they did wrong was pick slaughterhouse as their name and add joe budden crooked i and joell ortiz, royce is nice tho, they aint gona sell s**t no matter who they signed to

n*gga u hate on everything.. k!ll yourself
 7 years ago '04        #45
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
mother f**king finally!
 7 years ago '04        #46
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
Lls same haters. Good s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #47
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
who gives a f**k if they blow or not? the n*ggas will make music that they fans like to hear, except this time wit a few eminem features maybe. the n*ggas who don't like they sh*t, still won't, their sales won't do infinity platnum, and budden still gon' take L's, but they music aint gay, teeny, gimmicky, dancy, corny, or subliminally demonic, some of the beats go hard, a few of the n*ggas can spit real sh*t, and all of them can at least spit a few lines. these n*ggas won't save the rap world wit a new album, but its sh*t u can throw on in tha bucket, no question, and again, it aint homo..... sign me up.
 7 years ago '12        #48
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 joeyb8420 said:
shut the f**k up pus*y, you probly like storchavelli or one of these other 12 yr old eminem true stans, i dont e beef and diss 12 yr olds, especially online, that s**t aint cool, fall back n*gga
Do u not understand what a sentence is?? Does your keyboard only have commas???
 7 years ago '07        #49
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,586 | Props total: 70203 70203
 DoMieD said:
Do u not understand what a sentence is?? Does your keyboard only have commas???
 7 years ago '04        #50
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 1556 1556
I think just having expectations to live up too are enough to make them get together and make music that can attract wide fan base....I mean if any of us were to perform in front of em we would go extra hard (no homo), but that can backfire as well.

I think having all the extra connections and higher quality studios/engineers/sources/etc. , plus greats like em/dre will increase their chance's of putting out music that appeals to more people.

they will learn new or different methods of rapping/poetry than they are used to maybe take their skills out side comfort zone i guess.

all i can say is I'm glad its official/ and we can start to anticipate for their new tracks.

P.S. Joey Won lol
 7 years ago '04        #51
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
good s**t hope they drop a tape soon or somethin
 07-10-2010, 09:58 AM         #52
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
who gives a f**k, as a group they still suck always gona, and are a joke, first thing they did wrong was pick slaughterhouse as their name and add joe budden crooked i and joell ortiz, royce is nice tho, they aint gona sell s**t no matter who they signed to
so you purposely entered this thread to hate?.....anyhow, i hope these brothers do their thing. they are all individually nice with it. hopefully, "the machine" will help them perfect their sound as a group
 7 years ago '06        #53
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
Don't know what everyone is getting hype for...album gonna brick if it ever comes out...royce is aight but never sold a record , crooked i nobody ever cared about this guy , joell is a good NY MIXTAPE rapper but thats about it , and joe buns takes more L's then any human walking the planet...Slaughter house LOST , Budden LOST.
 7 years ago '12        #54
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 jaycee said:
Don't know what everyone is getting hype for...album gonna brick if it ever comes out...royce is aight but never sold a record , crooked i nobody ever cared about this guy , joell is a good NY MIXTAPE rapper but thats about it , and joe buns takes more L's then any human walking the planet...Slaughter house LOST , Budden LOST.
Jaycee = Joeyb

Lmao he got sinned and was so mad so he tried to come back on another name but of course his dumbass forgot he can only use run on sentences so he ethered himself again LOL
 7 years ago '06        #55
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25852 25852
 jaycee said:
you lost for using a different name and typing the same EXACT way..
 7 years ago '07        #56
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 DoMieD said:
Jaycee = Joeyb

Lmao he got sinned and was so mad so he tried to come back on another name but of course his dumbass forgot he can only use run on sentences so he ethered himself again LOL
 Yung Dilla said:
you lost for using a different name and typing the same EXACT way..
 7 years ago '04        #57
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,029 | Props total: 6680 6680
I dont believe these n*ggas until Eminem or Paul say that they are signed.
 7 years ago '05        #58
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Redplayboy313 said:
cool hopefully we will get some new joe budden songs that sound mastered. I dont really care for them other n*ggas except for royce da 5'9"
royce is the wackest n*gga in it. but these n*ggas bout to go inn tho
 7 years ago '08        #59
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Jimmy Iovine told Em these dudes better sell or its back to the streets
 7 years ago '09        #60
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
Shady/Aftermath is coming back to where it should be
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy