Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #141
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 INF4MOUS said:
But we'd still have Jeffries and Hill on the roster...Wouldn't have made the GS trade most likely...Wouldn't have money to sign Felton so who would be playing pg? Duhon again?

Whoever wouldn't make that trade for Amare is insane...Knicks came off in the long run with that trade getting Amare and the GS trade with Felton signing
trading randolph,milic,and james freed up tha money to sign stoudemire and felton

and felton sucks to me.if you were just drafted 5th an your own team would rather keep tyrus thomas that should tell u all u need to kno about feltons game

its not a trade for amare.its a trade for cap space.id rather have got boozer for cheaper and picked some more expensive role players so we got 2 max slots next year for melo an maybe parker,and would still be able to afford chandler.stoudemire is to high risk to me.s**t reminds me to much of mcdyess
 07-10-2010, 02:56 PM         #142
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Still don't know why y'all think he's starting over TD the God.
 7 years ago '07        #143
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
And each time it's in hindsight, never offering what HE would do before hand. I don't even bother with that tool and I suggest the same for those trying to hit him over the head with the logic stick. He's kisses his Isiah poster every night before he goes to bed, isn't it obvious?
maybe yall dudes like stupidity and mediocrity but i dont

s**t like draftin brook lopez or gordon ova gallo aint got nothin to do wit hindsight
same as draftin hill ova jennings
same as draftin rautins and fields at all.we coulda just got them guys as free agents
thats just plain bad managment.donnie walsh 1st move as pres shoulda been to hire a real g.m
this gallo s**t just gets dumber and dumber tha more i think of it.if walsh master plan was james and bosh,those guys play tha only positions gallo can play which means passin up gordon and lopez is even more mind numbin

i dont mind clearin of cap space but y trade tha guys who come off tha cap in 2011?wasnt a chance in hell bosh,wade,or james was comin to ny.ive said all along we would end up wit 2nd tier guys makin 1st tier money

theres a good reason y phoenix wouldnt max out amare.its cause he aint a franchise player
 7 years ago '07        #144
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Still don't know why y'all think he's starting over TD the God.
Because he is.
 7 years ago '07        #145
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
sun you're just monday morning qbing now...if anybody had even a notion that we had no shot at bron,we wouldn't have wasted our time...you're bringing up quotes from alonzo AFTER THE FACT...YOU didn't know,and neither did anyone else outside that miami front office,and bron,wade,and bosh...so stop acting like you KNEW what was gonna happen..you were guessing the same as everyone else..

who gives a s**t what jersey said...jersey also threw money at carlos boozer,and he played them to the left...and you really should stop comparing what we did to other teams...our situation was unique to our situation...we made moves best suited for our squad...chicago was in a completely different situation than us...so stop gasing em...

again you're monday morning qbing...we opened up the space for 2 max free agents..to entice 2 franchise changing players to come play for us...we took a valid gamble,because that was the plan all along....most didn't even think donnie could do it,and he did...AGAIN..nobody outside of the miami front office,bron,wade,and bosh knew they were planning this s**t...INCLUDING YOU....so stop with the "we didn't have to do this" s**t...we took a calculated step to change the course of the team...

i'm ignoring your "after the fact" comments,because they mean s**t...you're arguing from a point of view that has all the answers,when the situation called for a gamble,because it was PRE THE ANSWERS....and were going to have enough for a max contract next year NOW...so i really don't know what the hell you're making an issue of this for....you're acting like we have no cap...

and we can still make room for 2 max free agents next year,and still have 6 mill left over...but being that we only need room for 1,because the only other max fa out there after next year worth a max is cp3..and i doubt he'll be leaving new orleans by any other way than a trade...well,and deron williams as well...but again....same issue....and i'd rather have a problem of where to play gallo,and melo than not have that problem at all...it gives us options...you seem to take issue with options..because that's what were doing here..loading up on options....in which case we can do any number of things...you're the one trying to box this situation into some iron clad situation....when it's the furthest thing from it....

WE HAVE built through the draft...we got douglas,gallo,and chandler through the draft...now were trying to pick up some veteran franchise players to play along side them...you exaggerate every other young player for every other team,and completely ignore the young talent on this team already....f**k chicago,f**k new jersey,f**k miami,and the rest of the teams in this conference...get off their d*cks....every team has a different situation....trying to compare how fast people get to where they want to be is asinine,due to the fact that every situation is different....chill...
stop sayin we like your involved in tha process.bron has said he wants tha best situation and at no point in time was ny tha best situation.they wasnt even tryin to sell him on tha team they was tryin to sell him on tha city
well it turns out my guess was betta than donnies

i dont kno if u kno but there are otha teams in tha east besides tha knicks.of course u compare moves.u think these gms aint scramblin to make more moves to adjust to chi and miami lol.

only way we have room for 2 next year is if we dont resign any1 from tha lee deal which would mean we got nothin for lee

lmao im exageratin tha talent of brook lopez,eric gordon an jennings in comparison to gallo,douglas and chandler
lets take a survey on that.i neva thought i would find a quote replace chicity but u have done it
 7 years ago '05        #146
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Truth B T0ld said:
Because he is.
Nah son, nah.
 7 years ago '07        #147
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Nah son, nah.
I wish I could agree with you.

Douglas is currently my favorite Knick but as long as Dantoni is coaching this team there's no reason to believe he'll start over Felton.
 7 years ago '08        #148
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$776 | Props total: 623 623
Toney Douglas isn't a true passing point guard, he plays D and he got a f**kin automatic wratchet, I watch every Knicks game and can't say he can run a team. Why n*ggas think Anthony Randolph is gonna play the 3? He's a PF/C who dunks on n*ggas, Turiaf plays hard every possession, Eddy Curry is a waste we shouldn't even worry about him. We need a shooting guard. Wilson Chandler is a 3, he can't play the 2 because he has NO handle...it's crazy cuz he can go to the rack and finish creatively, but he can't handle the ball for s**t. Azubuike can score but he's injury prone, Bill Walker is aight too. I guess we can get by with our roster, but we definitely need a true Center to play with Turiaf.
 7 years ago '06        #149
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6777 6777
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
And each time it's in hindsight, never offering what HE would do before hand. I don't even bother with that tool and I suggest the same for those trying to hit him over the head with the logic stick. He's kisses his Isiah poster every night before he goes to bed, isn't it obvious?
i know you aint just say the name of he who should not be mentioned
 7 years ago '05        #150
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
 - Streetz - said:
i know you aint just say the name of he who should not be mentioned

I think we all should add r.burgundy to that list now too. Any oppose?
 07-10-2010, 07:14 PM         #151
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word is felton's deal was finalized today...looking at 2 years 15.8 million...which just so happens to coincide with the free agent years of 2 of the best pg's in the league..cp3,and deron williams..hmmm..
 7 years ago '07        #152
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
word is felton's deal was finalized today...looking at 2 years 15.8 million...which just so happens to coincide with the free agent years of 2 of the best pg's in the league..cp3,and deron williams..hmmm..
i just cant stand that dudes game.ive played against several times an watched him and neva been impressed.but for 2 years thats worth a gamble considerin what we had
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy