Knicks to sign Raymond Felton...

most viewed right now
 180
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 r.burgundy said:
i didnt forget about curry u stooge.if we dont sign felton,wit curry off tha books we woulda still had 2 slots instead of 1 smh
Is the namecallin really necessary d*ckhead. the point is the knicks still have options in the future which is more important.
 7 years ago '07        #122
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 Venom said:
Is the namecallin really necessary d*ckhead. the point is the knicks still have options in the future which is more important.
its is when u dont read.
i typed a long a.ss post in reply to a long a.ss post
 7 years ago '06        #123
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
:dancingcool: this mean nets going for CP3 when NO puts him on block again. Once we get Chris. melo will know what to do.
 7 years ago '07        #124
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga please you're just looking for reasons to say this is a flop,and none of your reasons are adding up...who cares if amare didn't make it to the finals in phoenix..that means he can't as a knick?...his career is done?....we should stop trying now?...you don't know what melo is going to do..denver isn't doing s**t to get better,and melo keeps putting everything out there that he wants to be in new york...and right now with who we have signed..we are at 31 milly..let's say felton get's 7 a year..that takes it to 38 milly..with rautins,and fields left to sign..which i doubt both get a milly..but let's say they do..that's 40 mill...and the nba cap is at 58 million.we got enough to sign melo at this current contract..how the hell do we not have enough for another max free agent?....get your numbers right my n*gga..



we got turiaf,and eddy curry to play the 5...randolph can come off the bench at the 4...and we still can sign earl barron to play the 5 as well....that ain't no big deal...and yeah jordan hill might end up being a solid player..but the future of a franchise?...cut it out....you in here exaggerating this n*ggas talent to make a point that's not valid...and we are in a position of power,because based upon what happens either through trade right now,or free agency next year people will come in to play with us for reduced prices if we get melo,much the way people are doing so in miami,and chicago right now...or we re-sign who we want from the 3 next year,and pick up other pieces..either way...BECAUSE OF our cap space,and the players we have,and their contracts...WE are in a POSITION OF POWER....nothing you're currently saying is refuting that position...


you're to busy d*ck riding these other squads...and not focused on YOUR teams position..you have to look at what your team had to deal with,and how they manuevered...and considering the circumstances we came out SOLID
....i give donnie walsh all the credit in the world...you're about the only n*gga that see's it differently...and lance probably will be better than fields..i didn't agree with that pick,and still don't understand it...but passing up on lance stephenson ain't enough to call what we've done a "colossal flop"...


having about 18 mill in cap space when it's all said,and done,and a solid young squad,and prepared to have another max player,and able to make moves,coming from not being able to make moves,a bunch of bloated contracts attached to players not going anywhere = epic improvement.....


edit: this scenario for next year...


this year....we got eddy's expiring,and whatever else we choose...
n*gga,my reasons are simple.i dont have faith in amare.i dont feel he is a franchise.same as joe johnson.only 2 franchise guys out there was bron and wade and if we didnt get 1 of them we shoulda waited on melo and cp3.payin stars like there supastars is tha exact reason we are in this mess in tha 1st place

i love when yall try an get extra smart.tha hell is wrong wit your math lol.did u forget gallo,azubuike,chandler,curry,douglas,randolph,tur iaf,walker are on contract lol.we are at about 45 and if we sign felton for 7 that would put us at 52 wit 11 guys on contract and we hav to carry 13.heres somethin i really want u to grasp.
we traded jordan hill an jarred jerrfies for cap space this summer plus picks when we coulda just waited for jeffries to expire next summer an try an get melo an paul,and paul aint even free next summer.s**t is just bad f**kin management

i like turiaf but dude curry aint played in 3 seasons lol
so uh,do u even kno who's in next years free agent class otha than parker and melo lol.probly not.jordan hill was a lottery pick,in what world is a 1st year lottery pick not part of tha future of a franchse lol
so use your crystal ball and tell us who is takin less money to come here
and even if we do get melo,he still plays tha exact same position as gallo,which would mean walsh absolutely blew 2008,he gave 2009 away,and we didnt have a lottery in 2010 which is all tha more reason we gotta draft betta

u either just dont know s**t about ball are just some extreme optimist

walsh in 2008 took gallo ova lopez,augustin,blayless,gordon,and thompson.we bring in melo,that means absolutely blown.gordon or lopez wouldve been startin for us for tha next 5 years

walsh in 2009 took hill ova jennings and derozan when we really needed backcourt help then traded hill for cap space which turned out to be useless.that = blown

walsh had tha chance to trade zach randolph for a 2nd rnd pic to tha clips but didnt want to give him away.so he holds out for cutino mobley an tim thomas.

2010 he drafts rautin and fields ova rolle,stephenson,lawi,alabi,warren,butler,ebanks,v arnado,harangody
he signs stoudemire for max money when boozer signed wit chicago for 20 mill less and gives tha same production
he doesnt even bother to make offers to good roll plyers like korver,morrow an redd*ck.good teams build thru draft 1st,free agency 2nd.he did a great job of puttin us in postition to sign stoudemire and felton when randolph,curry,jeffries and james were all comin off tha books in 2011 anyway so get walsh d*ck out ya mouth.dude is terrible
had we drafted good our roster could be

jennings,azubuike,randolph,stoudemire,lopez.say we get melo,didnt draft jennings an went after parker we could potentially hav had
parker,gordon,melo,stoudemire,lopez and either of those lineups wouldve been tough in either conference
 7 years ago '05        #125
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
G - R. Felton / T. Douglas
G - W. Chandler / K. Azubuike
F - D. Gallinari / B. Walker
F - A. Randolph / R. Turiaf
C - A. Stoudemire / E. Barron / E. Curry

Still have a bit of cap room I believe.

Decent. Improvement. Playoffs as a low seed, but not groundbreaking or earth shattering. The starting 5 is solid and they'll score a lot of points especially in that system, but they won't play a lick of defense and the rotation is pencil thin. Not worthy of all those horrible losing seasons of collecting crappy expiring contracts just for this summer.

Miami is better. Orlando is better. Boston is better. Chicago is better. Milwaukee is better. Atlanta is better. Charlotte & New Jersey might be better.
 7 years ago '07        #126
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 2 Pistolz said:
G - R. Felton / T. Douglas
G - W. Chandler / K. Azubuike
F - D. Gallinari / B. Walker
F - A. Randolph / R. Turiaf
C - A. Stoudemire / E. Barron / E. Curry

Still have a bit of cap room I believe.

Decent. Improvement. Playoffs as a low seed, but not groundbreaking or earth shattering. The starting 5 is solid and they'll score a lot of points especially in that system, but they won't play a lick of defense and the rotation is pencil thin. Not worthy of all those horrible losing seasons of collecting crappy expiring contracts just for this summer.

Miami is better. Orlando is better. Boston is better. Chicago is better. Milwaukee is better. Atlanta is better. Charlotte & New Jersey might be better.
my points exactly
 07-10-2010, 08:14 AM         #127
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
n*gga,my reasons are simple.i dont have faith in amare.i dont feel he is a franchise.same as joe johnson.only 2 franchise guys out there was bron and wade and if we didnt get 1 of them we shoulda waited on melo and cp3.payin stars like there supastars is tha exact reason we are in this mess in tha 1st place

i love when yall try an get extra smart.tha hell is wrong wit your math lol.did u forget gallo,azubuike,chandler,curry,douglas,randolph,tur iaf,walker are on contract lol.we are at about 45 and if we sign felton for 7 that would put us at 52 wit 11 guys on contract and we hav to carry 13.heres somethin i really want u to grasp.
we traded jordan hill an jarred jerrfies for cap space this summer plus picks when we coulda just waited for jeffries to expire next summer an try an get melo an paul,and paul aint even free next summer.s**t is just bad f**kin management

i like turiaf but dude curry aint played in 3 seasons lol
so uh,do u even kno who's in next years free agent class otha than parker and melo lol.probly not.jordan hill was a lottery pick,in what world is a 1st year lottery pick not part of tha future of a franchse lol
so use your crystal ball and tell us who is takin less money to come here
and even if we do get melo,he still plays tha exact same position as gallo,which would mean walsh absolutely blew 2008,he gave 2009 away,and we didnt have a lottery in 2010 which is all tha more reason we gotta draft betta

u either just dont know s**t about ball are just some extreme optimist

walsh in 2008 took gallo ova lopez,augustin,blayless,gordon,and thompson.we bring in melo,that means absolutely blown.gordon or lopez wouldve been startin for us for tha next 5 years

walsh in 2009 took hill ova jennings and derozan when we really needed backcourt help then traded hill for cap space which turned out to be useless.that = blown

walsh had tha chance to trade zach randolph for a 2nd rnd pic to tha clips but didnt want to give him away.so he holds out for cutino mobley an tim thomas.

2010 he drafts rautin and fields ova rolle,stephenson,lawi,alabi,warren,butler,ebanks,v arnado,harangody
he signs stoudemire for max money when boozer signed wit chicago for 20 mill less and gives tha same production
he doesnt even bother to make offers to good roll plyers like korver,morrow an redd*ck.good teams build thru draft 1st,free agency 2nd.he did a great job of puttin us in postition to sign stoudemire and felton when randolph,curry,jeffries and james were all comin off tha books in 2011 anyway so get walsh d*ck out ya mouth.dude is terrible
had we drafted good our roster could be

jennings,azubuike,randolph,stoudemire,lopez.say we get melo,didnt draft jennings an went after parker we could potentially hav had
parker,gordon,melo,stoudemire,lopez and either of those lineups wouldve been tough in either conference


what the hell you mean wait on melo?....we'll be at 38 million next year..more than enough money go get melo,and we aren't getting melo this year unless we trade for him..so what difference does it make who we have signed this year?....same goes for cp3..who isn't a fa until 2012,and we can't get him any other way other than by trade as well....so this point you're making is invalid..


and no i didn't forget....i clearly edited my post that the scenario goes for next year...this year doesn't matter,because all we could do to get melo,cp3,or even parker would be through trade...so your ranting about that makes no sense anyhow...we can't sign ANY OF THEM out right..


jordan hill isn't a FRANCHISE player...there are a ton of 1st round draft picks who aren't franchise players....jordan hill at best was going to be a solid role player...you gasing this n*gga to be tim duncan...stop it.... and why the f**k would we keep all those bad contracts if we were trying to be in play for the FRANCHISE CHANGING PLAYERS of this free agency?....so we shouldn't have gotten in play,and waited instead,and never gave ourselves a chance?..that's a better idea to you?...tell me you're joking..

2011 free agents..

unrestricted.

andrei kirilenko
melo with opt out
tony parker
carl landry
jason richardson
leandro barbosa
samuel dalembert
mikael pietrus
nenad kristic
shane battier
tayshaun prince
caron butler
tyson chandler


we have options...you're just to busy b**ching about woulda,shoulda,coulda s**t to notice...and you have no idea what moves will be made next year...again we will be at 31 million,make that 38 million with felton on the roster....and that's if we keep the team options on randolph,and azubike,and turiaf uses his player option...which is MY POINT...we are in a position of power,because we are not bogged down by bad contracts,and can manuever whichever way will be best...


you talking like gallo is garbage....and did you bring up d.j. augustine as somebody we should have drafted over gallo?....you can't be serious....gallo shoots better than everyone you mentioned,he actually hustles,and plays defense,and is more clutch than anyone you mentioned..gallo has turned out to be an excellent pick for us...but you've been fronting on gallo despite his nice play....so it's pointless to debate....


and signing amare was a strategic move to try,and land either wade,or lebron...one that most any smart person said was the best move to try,and attract either to come play...who knew lebron was a mental midget,and would go cower behind d. wade?...charge that one to the game..



all your what if's mean jack s**t,because were still in a good position RIGHT NOW...we'll still have a ton of money next year to sign some nice free agents that can turn this franchise around...along with a.ssets to trade with....in which case were in no worse situation than any of your scenarios..which called for us to do nothing,and keep these bloated contracts on the books,and miss out on even attempting to get bron,or d. wade..to wait for melo next year.....you can't be serious..
 7 years ago '05        #128
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Looks like we're going to progress this season, and sign the big homie Melo.
 7 years ago '05        #129
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
41-41 and a first round exit when all eyes were banking on lbj

overpaying Amare (who came from my team) by about 20 mil will hurt in the long run when he falls out with D'Antoni again... but on that team he is the "man" but with randolph there, he will get better... NY seems impatient and will be upset if the Knicks don't win a title, whereas the playoffs is like a title for the way they have played as of late
 7 years ago '08        #130
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12242 12242
 TheKidHypno' said:
^^^^^^^

I'd rather have Luke. Look at what happened to Felton in the playoffs. Ouch.
Man yall crazy...Ridnour is solid/steady so is Felton but Felton is a better.

Last time I was checking for Ridnour he was in Seattle and we all know how that turned out.

Felton aint Nash or any other of these top elite pg's all this means is the help Amare truley needs is gonna come at another position, possibly Mello at the trade deadline.
 7 years ago '07        #131
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Knicks basically traded Jeffries, Jordan hill and a first round pick for amare stoudemire... How is this considered a bad move

Knicks weren't getting lebron or wade regardless...n*ggas had that planned already...Knicks got the best true free agent available
 7 years ago '07        #132
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
did u read what alonzo said about tha heats free agency?"we knew for months bosh was coming and wade was resigning if bosh came"that means we were only really in play for stoudemire or johnson bein tha king wanted tha best shot to win which is clearly not new york.i knew tha only guys we had a shot at were amare an johnson.and they aint worth it

did u see what jersey said about amare?they said "we are only takin him if lebron is attached"so in reality,had we waited,stoudemire choices wouldve been very slim

why do u keep tryin to twist an put words in my mouth?who said jordan hill was a franchise player or who even mentioned his skills lol???i said we couldve kept him and our picks bein as how we didnt need all that space to sign amare.it was a bad deal.and even if he is just a solid role player we could definitely use 1 of those up front

why do try an ignore tha fact tha couldve got a 2nd rnd pic for randolph,and traded james like we did.that wouldve freed 1 max slot plus get felton
everybody was comin off in 2011 anyways so in essence we made a really bad gamble that didnt pay off

that free agents list is serious.whoa.i cant wait for those guys to get here
if we dont keep tha team options that means we got nothin for lee
we cant afford 2 wit felton genious.we'd have to hope somebody takes less money,and tha only max guys in that group are parker an melo
all those bad contracts u keep talkin about were comin off in 2011 anyways genious,which bein as how we just missed out on 2010,is what we have to wait for
i like gallo,but tha only positions he can play are tha 3 and tha 4.we just signed our 4 and if we get melo thats our 3,which means somebody is gonna be short.namely gallo.which would make it a blown draft bein as how lopez couldve been our startin center

wit all tha moves chicago,milwauke,miami just made,how our we in a good position now lol.it would be 1 thing if nobody else got betta.we got betta yes but we are still in tha lower tier of tha conference

my scenario was 2 partsbuild thru tha draft and dont overspend.we overspent wit felton and amare.and we failed miserably to build thru tha draft.we couldve went after boozer,morrow,korver and still had plenty space to make a run at parker,melo,and possibly chander.but signin amare f**ked all that up
 7 years ago '07        #133
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 INF4MOUS said:
Knicks basically traded Jeffries, Jordan hill and a first round pick for amare stoudemire... How is this considered a bad move

Knicks weren't getting lebron or wade regardless...n*ggas had that planned already...Knicks got the best true free agent available
we coulda signed stoudemire witout doin that.we had his space from zach randolph,an jermoe james
 7 years ago '08        #134
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,284 | Props total: 13661 13661
This dude r burgundy s**ts on every move the knicks make
 07-10-2010, 11:23 AM         #135
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
did u read what alonzo said about tha heats free agency?"we knew for months bosh was coming and wade was resigning if bosh came"that means we were only really in play for stoudemire or johnson bein tha king wanted tha best shot to win which is clearly not new york.i knew tha only guys we had a shot at were amare an johnson.and they aint worth it

did u see what jersey said about amare?they said "we are only takin him if lebron is attached"so in reality,had we waited,stoudemire choices wouldve been very slim

why do u keep tryin to twist an put words in my mouth?who said jordan hill was a franchise player or who even mentioned his skills lol???i said we couldve kept him and our picks bein as how we didnt need all that space to sign amare.it was a bad deal.and even if he is just a solid role player we could definitely use 1 of those up front

why do try an ignore tha fact tha couldve got a 2nd rnd pic for randolph,and traded james like we did.that wouldve freed 1 max slot plus get felton
everybody was comin off in 2011 anyways so in essence we made a really bad gamble that didnt pay off

that free agents list is serious.whoa.i cant wait for those guys to get here
if we dont keep tha team options that means we got nothin for lee
we cant afford 2 wit felton genious.we'd have to hope somebody takes less money,and tha only max guys in that group are parker an melo
all those bad contracts u keep talkin about were comin off in 2011 anyways genious,which bein as how we just missed out on 2010,is what we have to wait for
i like gallo,but tha only positions he can play are tha 3 and tha 4.we just signed our 4 and if we get melo thats our 3,which means somebody is gonna be short.namely gallo.which would make it a blown draft bein as how lopez couldve been our startin center

wit all tha moves chicago,milwauke,miami just made,how our we in a good position now lol.it would be 1 thing if nobody else got betta.we got betta yes but we are still in tha lower tier of tha conference

my scenario was 2 partsbuild thru tha draft and dont overspend.we overspent wit felton and amare.and we failed miserably to build thru tha draft.we couldve went after boozer,morrow,korver and still had plenty space to make a run at parker,melo,and possibly chander.but signin amare f**ked all that up


sun you're just monday morning qbing now...if anybody had even a notion that we had no shot at bron,we wouldn't have wasted our time...you're bringing up quotes from alonzo AFTER THE FACT...YOU didn't know,and neither did anyone else outside that miami front office,and bron,wade,and bosh...so stop acting like you KNEW what was gonna happen..you were guessing the same as everyone else..


who gives a s**t what jersey said...jersey also threw money at carlos boozer,and he played them to the left...and you really should stop comparing what we did to other teams...our situation was unique to our situation...we made moves best suited for our squad...chicago was in a completely different situation than us...so stop gasing em...


again you're monday morning qbing...we opened up the space for 2 max free agents..to entice 2 franchise changing players to come play for us...we took a valid gamble,because that was the plan all along....most didn't even think donnie could do it,and he did...AGAIN..nobody outside of the miami front office,bron,wade,and bosh knew they were planning this s**t...INCLUDING YOU....so stop with the "we didn't have to do this" s**t...we took a calculated step to change the course of the team...


i'm ignoring your "after the fact" comments,because they mean s**t...you're arguing from a point of view that has all the answers,when the situation called for a gamble,because it was PRE THE ANSWERS....and were going to have enough for a max contract next year NOW...so i really don't know what the hell you're making an issue of this for....you're acting like we have no cap...


and we can still make room for 2 max free agents next year,and still have 6 mill left over...but being that we only need room for 1,because the only other max fa out there after next year worth a max is cp3..and i doubt he'll be leaving new orleans by any other way than a trade...well,and deron williams as well...but again....same issue....and i'd rather have a problem of where to play gallo,and melo than not have that problem at all...it gives us options...you seem to take issue with options..because that's what were doing here..loading up on options....in which case we can do any number of things...you're the one trying to box this situation into some iron clad situation....when it's the furthest thing from it....

WE HAVE built through the draft...we got douglas,gallo,and chandler through the draft...now were trying to pick up some veteran franchise players to play along side them...you exaggerate every other young player for every other team,and completely ignore the young talent on this team already....f**k chicago,f**k new jersey,f**k miami,and the rest of the teams in this conference...get off their d*cks....every team has a different situation....trying to compare how fast people get to where they want to be is asinine,due to the fact that every situation is different....chill...
 7 years ago '05        #136
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$19,477 | Props total: 12579 12579
3yr/ 22.3mil ??????

thats what i heard

s**t we got him for travis outlaw money:mj2:
 7 years ago '07        #137
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 r.burgundy said:
we coulda signed stoudemire witout doin that.we had his space from zach randolph,an jermoe james
But we'd still have Jeffries and Hill on the roster...Wouldn't have made the GS trade most likely...Wouldn't have money to sign Felton so who would be playing pg? Duhon again?

Whoever wouldn't make that trade for Amare is insane...Knicks came off in the long run with that trade getting Amare and the GS trade with Felton signing
 7 years ago '06        #138
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 dj ac said:
This dude r burgundy s**ts on every move the knicks make
And each time it's in hindsight, never offering what HE would do before hand. I don't even bother with that tool and I suggest the same for those trying to hit him over the head with the logic stick. He's kisses his Isiah poster every night before he goes to bed, isn't it obvious?
 7 years ago '05        #139
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 A~team said:
ridnour woulda been leaps n bounds better than a felton
That's what made me start hating Felton....in the playoffs he was horrible...good riddance if Knicks are stupid to give him a big deal more luck to them
 7 years ago '05        #140
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Still don't know why y'all think he's starting over TD the God.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy