Knicks to sign Raymond Felton...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-10-2010, 01:30 AM         #101
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not used to us having a quality pg

this gonna take awhile to settle in
 07-10-2010, 01:43 AM         #102
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL...(Real talk)

Chris Duhorn was terrible
 07-10-2010, 01:43 AM         #103
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great pick up....man to me knicks is easily 45 win team rite now
 07-10-2010, 01:44 AM         #104
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Ronnie brings that energy dude even when hes not in the game. Hes classic when on the sidelines

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by -BigC-; 07-10-2010 at 01:49 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #105
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 -BigC- said:
Yeah Ronnie that energy dude even when hes not in the game. Hes classic when on the sidelines

I miss that motherf**ker, man....
 07-10-2010, 01:50 AM         #106
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I hate that Ronnie didn't get a ring with us but he had to go get his money while he could. Easily one of my favorite non superstar Lakers.
 07-10-2010, 01:51 AM         #107
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also i ain't saying...but i'm saying...

[pic - click to view]

Ny Knicks new team @carmeloanthony and Amare aka Stat !!! Let's Go Nyc we ready !!!!!
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
 7 years ago '05        #108
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
41-41 the six seed? and a first round exit to Orlando or Boston cuz Miami gonna get the 1 seed...
 7 years ago '04        #109
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
good move...he's a better fit in uptempo offense.
 7 years ago '06        #110
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #111
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1490 1490
good video, saying all the right things and staying humble

if he can back up saying he's a true point guard we're gonna be a problem

seriously tho', when was the last time there was actual excitement going into a Knicks season?

f**k i hope we bag Melo, that'll push us top 3 overnight
 07-10-2010, 04:23 AM         #112
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope it's not a multi-year deal -- I want a chance to make a run at Tony Parker, Deron Williams, or Chris Paul next year. I guess I shouldn't complain after watching f**king Howard Eisley, Moochie Norris, & Jamison Brewer play PG for this team though.
 7 years ago '04        #113
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
if it's between Melo and Cp3/Deron, i want Melo

when was the last team a superstar point guard won a ring?
 7 years ago '07        #114
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
im staying positive with this signing, the trade, and amare....plus the pieces that were already there

7th 0r 8th seed is foreseeable
 07-10-2010, 04:59 AM         #115
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
if it's between Melo and Cp3/Deron, i want Melo

when was the last team a superstar point guard won a ring?
Isiah Thomas in the late 80's. Spurs & Pistons fans might argue for Tony Parker & Chauncey Billups, but I disagree.
 7 years ago '04        #116
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
yeh it's been a long a.ss time, i was thinking Zeke and Magic

since the 90's it seems the team with the better big men win

that being said, we need another body to back up Stat and Ronnie. If we can swing something by the all-star break i could see us getting 5-7 seed depending on how good the bucks and bulls go
 7 years ago '07        #117
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 HotepSuns said:
what expensive moves?...only expensive move we made was amare,and that will be well worth it in the end when we get another big time player in here..and randolph i'm sure will end up playing the 4,gallo the 3...and if you think jordan hill was our future than i'm not shocked you think this is a "colossal flop"..because that's just asinine to me....and we picked up another draft pick in this trade with golden state....and how does signing felton prevent us from getting parker,or cp3?....felton much like the other players we brought over here are a.ssets to do what we want...not to mention randolph,azubike,and turiaf come off the books next year....we are in a position of power for the first time IN A LONG TIME...with talent to boot..and you're in here talking about "colossal flop"....cut it out..

i think this all boils down to you acting like lance stephenson is about to be the next great thing...all this based on a few summer league games?....again cut it out...and solomon alabi got passed up by the entire league...i wanted him to,but there must be something to that if he dropped from first round to the end of the 2nd round....f**k the bulls,and miami....were making nothing but positive moves to improve with what we are afforded....and we are in a prime position to get parker,cp3,or melo....there is nothing about what we are doing that even slightly speaks to "colossal flop"..

amare for 100 mil is expensive.did u miss his career in phoenix?he played wit prime nash,steph,and marion,and not 1 finals to show for it.those 3 are betta than any1 we could possibly get,bein that its lookin like melos gonna resign
signing felton will probly start arond 6-8 mill
stoudemire is a 4 not a 5.if we couldnt bring him in at tha 4,we shouldnt have brought him.that wouldnt matter had we drafted brook lopez,but we didnt
jordan hill was tha 8th pick in tha draft,and we all kno who he went ahead of.im gonna a.ssume they saw somethin in this guy,not to mention tha future picks we gave up
u cant be serious.if we sign felton to a multi year deal that means we lose ability to add a max next year,and would hav to find somebody willin to take feltons salary,and not giv back salary
randolph,azubuike,and turiaf make peanuts and if we dont resign them,that means we got nothin for lee,whic would be even worse
were not in no damn position of power.we were supposed to be in a position this summer.
sorry but we did not clear all that cap space to sign stoudemire,and felton.even walsh would tell u that.
miami got wade,bosh,lebron
chi got boozer,korver,redd*ck
johnson resigned wit atl thank god
korver an morrow are on very good deals and we didnt even make an offer

lance might not be tha next great anything but id bet my car he'll be greater than at least 1 of our picks whom we coulda got as undrafted free agents.there were 7 potential 1st rnd picks when we drafted and we walked away wit 2 guys who werent projected to be draftedalabi dropped cause he has hep b,but he was still worth a gamble,an lance is still an upgrade ova any guard we got on our roster

sorry but rautins,fields,stoudemire,possibly felton = epic flop especially considerin what tha comp did
 7 years ago '04        #118
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 r.burgundy said:
amare for 100 mil is expensive.did u miss his career in phoenix?he played wit prime nash,steph,and marion,and not 1 finals to show for it.those 3 are betta than any1 we could possibly get,bein that its lookin like melos gonna resign
stoudemire is a 4 not a 5.if we couldnt bring him in at tha 4,we shouldnt have brought him.that wouldnt matter had we drafted brook lopez,but we didnt
jordan hill was tha 8th pick in tha draft,and we all kno who he went ahead of.im gonna a.ssume they saw somethin in this guy,not to mention tha future picks we gave up
u cant be serious.if we sign felton to a multi year deal that means we lose ability to add a max next year,and would hav to find somebody willin to take feltons salary,and not giv back salary
randolph,azubuike,and turiaf make peanuts and if we dont resign them,that means we got nothin for lee,whic would be even worse
were not in no damn position of power.we were supposed to be in a position this summer.
sorry but we did not clear all that cap space to sign stoudemire,and felton.even walsh would tell u that.

lance might not be tha next great anything but id bet my car he'll be greater than at least 1 of our picks whom we coulda got as undrafted free agents.there were 7 potential 1st rnd picks when we drafted and we walked away wit 2 guys who werent projected to be draftedalabi dropped cause he has hep b,but he was still worth a gamble,an lance is still an upgrade ova any guard we got on our roster

sorry but rautins,fields,stoudemire,possibly felton = epic flop especially considerin what tha comp did
U typed all that to post a bunch of nonsense. u forget we have curry contract comin off next year and that will be enough to get another max player which would be melo plus the other guys from lee trade also expire next year.
 7 years ago '07        #119
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Venom said:
U typed all that to post a bunch of nonsense. u forget we have curry contract comin off next year and that will be enough to get another max player which would be melo plus the other guys from lee trade also expire next year.
i didnt forget about curry u stooge.if we dont sign felton,wit curry off tha books we woulda still had 2 slots instead of 1 smh
 07-10-2010, 05:53 AM         #120
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

n*gga please you're just looking for reasons to say this is a flop,and none of your reasons are adding up...who cares if amare didn't make it to the finals in phoenix..that means he can't as a knick?...his career is done?....we should stop trying now?...you don't know what melo is going to do..denver isn't doing s**t to get better,and melo keeps putting everything out there that he wants to be in new york...and right now with who we have signed..we are at 31 milly..let's say felton get's 7 a year..that takes it to 38 milly..with rautins,and fields left to sign..which i doubt both get a milly..but let's say they do..that's 40 mill...and the nba cap is at 58 million.we got enough to sign melo at this current contract..how the hell do we not have enough for another max free agent?....get your numbers right my n*gga..

we got turiaf,and eddy curry to play the 5...randolph can come off the bench at the 4...and we still can sign earl barron to play the 5 as well....that ain't no big deal...and yeah jordan hill might end up being a solid player..but the future of a franchise?...cut it out....you in here exaggerating this n*ggas talent to make a point that's not valid...and we are in a position of power,because based upon what happens either through trade right now,or free agency next year people will come in to play with us for reduced prices if we get melo,much the way people are doing so in miami,and chicago right now...or we re-sign who we want from the 3 next year,and pick up other pieces..either way...BECAUSE OF our cap space,and the players we have,and their contracts...WE are in a POSITION OF POWER....nothing you're currently saying is refuting that position...

you're to busy d*ck riding these other squads...and not focused on YOUR teams position..you have to look at what your team had to deal with,and how they manuevered...and considering the circumstances we came out SOLID....i give donnie walsh all the credit in the world...you're about the only n*gga that see's it differently...and lance probably will be better than fields..i didn't agree with that pick,and still don't understand it...but passing up on lance stephenson ain't enough to call what we've done a "colossal flop"...

having about 18 mill in cap space when it's all said,and done,and a solid young squad,and prepared to have another max player,and able to make moves,coming from not being able to make moves,a bunch of bloated contracts attached to players not going anywhere = epic improvement.....

edit: this scenario for next year...

this year....we got eddy's expiring,and whatever else we choose...

Last edited by HotepSuns; 07-10-2010 at 06:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy