most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i woulda signed him and luke and have them share/compete for mins. theyd always have a fresh pg and one that switches the tempo (they have two styles of play).
 07-09-2010, 10:16 PM         #82
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
because despite all these expensive a.ss moves we still aint competin for s**t but a 7th or 8th seed.we just signed amare for 100 mil an he's pretty much replacin lee's #s.i like randolph but he plays tha exact same postions as gallo.we traded away our future(hill) plus more draft picks to have this cap space and we end up wit tha 5th best free agent.now if were able to get anthony next summer,he plays tha exact same position as gallo an randolph and if we sign felton to a multi year that means no shot at parker.felton is a slight upgrade ova douglas at best.they hav tha exact same skill set

amare wasnt able to get phoenix ova tha hump wit a more talented team so i dont expect all that much difference in ny.

and we absolutely blew 3 drafts in a row.stephenson is lookin like tha real deal in summer league and solomon alabi was a potential lottery pick

bulls and miami improved to much for tha knicks moves to really be that effective

what expensive moves?...only expensive move we made was amare,and that will be well worth it in the end when we get another big time player in here..and randolph i'm sure will end up playing the 4,gallo the 3...and if you think jordan hill was our future than i'm not shocked you think this is a "colossal flop"..because that's just asinine to me....and we picked up another draft pick in this trade with golden state....and how does signing felton prevent us from getting parker,or cp3?....felton much like the other players we brought over here are a.ssets to do what we want...not to mention randolph,azubike,and turiaf come off the books next year....we are in a position of power for the first time IN A LONG TIME...with talent to boot..and you're in here talking about "colossal flop"....cut it out..

i think this all boils down to you acting like lance stephenson is about to be the next great thing...all this based on a few summer league games?....again cut it out...and solomon alabi got passed up by the entire league...i wanted him to,but there must be something to that if he dropped from first round to the end of the 2nd round....f**k the bulls,and miami....were making nothing but positive moves to improve with what we are afforded....and we are in a prime position to get parker,cp3,or melo....there is nothing about what we are doing that even slightly speaks to "colossal flop"..
 7 years ago '05        #83
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,521 | Props total: 12614 12614
we have a team option on anthony randolph for 11/12 season his contract is the same as gallos just alil less $ so i dont think hes goin "off the books"....
 7 years ago '04        #84
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
i love the hate, makes it all the more tasty when we reach the summit

y'all b**ches form a line on the left
 7 years ago '05        #85
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 GodGaveMeStyle said:
LOL

I like Tony Douglas but to say he gonna start over Raymond Felton...I dont care if you Tony Douglas pops...be realistic son.

First, Felton better than douglas right now
Second, Douglas not starter material yet
Third, Felton aint gonna sign a deal to be a back up

Once again...be realistic son.
First,
Second,
Third, n*gga just did

[pic - click to view]

07-09-2010, 10:41 PM         #86
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
knicks can have a pretty solid team this year

Felton/douglas
Gallinari/Azubuike
randolph
Amare
Turiaf

its a good base for melo to come in and become a ring contender....they HAVE to get rid of mike dantoni and his pathetic excuse of a system that puts no emphasis on D
randolph at the 3?
 07-10-2010, 12:28 AM         #87
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the deal is done..

AdamZagoria
Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria: Tony Dutt, Raymond Felton's agent, on whether a deal with #Knicks has been struck: "Yes."

Jul 10, 2010 @ 04:34 AM from web
 7 years ago '07        #88
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Steal

Knicks will actually have a real team next year...with a real f**king point guard...Tough and fast...Dude will flourish here...

Knicks building up that young core nicely....Randolph Chandler Gallo still got great upside...This team with Melo would do damage

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-10-2010 at 12:32 AM..
 07-10-2010, 12:31 AM         #89
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Steal

Knicks will actually have a real team next year...with a real f**king point guard...Tough and fast...Dude will flourish here

Knicks building up that young core nicely....This team with Melo would do damage

it's all unfolding.....

oh,and were also getting rid of the old..

a7harrington
al harrington@a7harrington: Knicks renounced me today so theres no chance of me going back.... damn my childhood favorite team, but i understand, i guess. thanks NYC

Jul 10, 2010 @ 02:12 AM from mobile web
 7 years ago '07        #90
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 HotepSuns said:
it's all unfolding.....

a7harrington
al harrington@a7harrington: Knicks renounced me today so theres no chance of me going back.... damn my childhood favorite team, but i understand, i guess. thanks NYC

Thank god I don't gotta watch this n*gga NoSharrington no more...s**t was truly brutal...This moron lost 2 games for the knicks just by hanging on the rim
 7 years ago '04        #91
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 HotepSuns said:
it's all unfolding.....

a7harrington

harrington was poison last season. but yo, is this felton deal gonna effect gettin parker AND melo next offseason?
 7 years ago '07        #92
fabianj 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 32 32
This is a very solid move....they are thinking of bringing zeek back too.....wish he was there for the last draft we could have had Lance Stephenson
 07-10-2010, 12:46 AM         #93
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
harrington was poison last season. but yo, is this felton deal gonna effect gettin parker AND melo next offseason?

naw sun..we could sign melo right now if he was a fa...and all 3 contracts that came from oakland can come off the books next year...except for turiaf who has a player option..but still enough to do what we gotta do...or we can do s&t's...either way we good money...donnie is keeping us right where we need to be...plus we gonna have a better team this season....
 07-10-2010, 12:47 AM         #94
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Thank god I don't gotta watch this n*gga NoSharrington no more...s**t was truly brutal...This moron lost 2 games for the knicks just by hanging on the rim

yeah this n*gga al had no idea how to pass the ball,and his basketball iq was negative 50....can't say he'll be missed..
 7 years ago '05        #95
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,521 | Props total: 12614 12614
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

07-10-2010, 01:17 AM         #96
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
the d'antoni system highlights players....so i'm really good with the moves were making...
Me too.....

I look forward to watchin Raymond Felton run the show. That guy can ball in a uptempo system

Plus Anthony Randolph bout 2 beast out :dancingcool:
 07-10-2010, 01:19 AM         #97
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
naw sun..we could sign melo right now if he was a fa...and all 3 contracts that came from oakland can come off the books next year...except for turiaf who has a player option..but still enough to do what we gotta do...or we can do s&t's...either way we good money...donnie is keeping us right where we need to be...plus we gonna have a better team this season....
Yall gonna like Ronnie. Dude either blocks a dunk or gets dunked on 3-5 times a game . Dude contests everything
 7 years ago '07        #98
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 2269 2269
Wow... this really is the beginning... None of them are born before 1982 either. Not an overpowering squad, but a competitive one that can possibly have Melo or TP soon... Add Patrick Ewing Jr and we're good (karma wise).

Amare / Jerome Jordan
Randolph / Turiaf
Gallo / Chandler / Fields
Azubuike / Walker / Rautins
Felton / TD

***Uncle Ruckus voice***

[pic - click to view]

"Don't trust them New Knickers over there."
 07-10-2010, 01:24 AM         #99
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Yall gonna like Ronnie. Dude either blocks a dunk or gets dunked on 3-5 times a game . Dude contests everything

....yeah i've seen ronny get yammed on multiple times..but sun plays balls out,and he's a great team guy....i'm glad we picked him up...he's gonna harass all the bigs something awful in the east.....i watched him more when he played for your squad...but i saw a few gs games,and he's still doing what he did when he first came in the league.....
 7 years ago '05        #100
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

<--- one of my favorite gifs, done by me :)

Last edited by ivan1087; 07-10-2010 at 01:30 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy