Knicks to sign Raymond Felton...

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2010, 06:09 PM         #41
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it wouldn't matter what moves the knicks make...idiots on this board who know jack s**t about basketball would call it a bad move....f**k what they think though..

felton is a very good pick up...not only is felton a very good slashing pg,but he's clutch...he hit a host of big shots for the bobcats..he was their go to guy in the 4th...(i should know he did it against the knicks multiple times)...he's a tough gritty pg,and his life will be a lot easier with amare,randolph,and shooters around him....i dig the trade...just curious about the numbers now..
 07-09-2010, 06:16 PM         #42
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also were loading up on tradeable pieces for next year at fair market value.....and the d'antoni system highlights players....so i'm really good with the moves were making...
 7 years ago '06        #43
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Venom said:
multiyear deal?
 7 years ago '05        #44
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Felton's one of the fastest points in the league and excels in transition. He's much better suited for an uptempo system. We still have room to add another max next offseason and added a true floor general. Love this signing, love our direction.

To say the Knicks LOST this offseason is a joke, much like half the people who post here (and that's being more than generous).
 HotepSuns said:
it wouldn't matter what moves the knicks make...idiots on this board who know jack s**t about basketball would call it a bad move....f**k what they think though..

felton is a very good pick up...not only is felton a very good slashing pg,but he's clutch...he hit a host of big shots for the bobcats..he was their go to guy in the 4th...(i should know he did it against the knicks multiple times)...he's a tough gritty pg,and his life will be a lot easier with amare,randolph,and shooters around him....i dig the trade...just curious about the numbers now..

I've been saying I hope we sign Ray this whole time. If this does go down, it is a GREAT pick up. He is the kind of point guard we need. I know he is no Steve Nash but he is a floor general like Chancy Billups to me. Billups doesn't show it in stats but people respect him. Same with Felton building that reputation. Stats aint up there but people know he a pass first point guard, floor general and clutch.

Having someone like him that is quick, slashing, pass first point guard will THRIVE with Amar'e in the pick and roll.

For those that say Luke>Ray obviously don't know basketball. No disrespect to Luke, but he aint better then Ray.

We may not have got LBJ but Walsh is starting to do some moves to build a core group together to start the franchise back on the right track. And let's be serious, With way big men getting signed (like David Lee and Boozer both getting $80mil), Amar'e would get max contract with whatever team he signed to. So shut up about that crap already.
 7 years ago '05        #45
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
Glad we got Felton.... He will spread the floor and do good with D'Antoni's uptempo Offense... I always wondered how he would do once he left Larry Brown's system.

I thought the Knicks weren't going to sign him and wait on Derron or CP3 next year, but if this deal comes to fruition then I'm good wit it!
 7 years ago '04        #46
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 1 1
I am on the fence on this.. as long as he doesn't get no big money and can help TD grow and then take over in about 2 years..
 7 years ago '08        #47
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Iverson to Bobcats? :scared2:
 7 years ago '10        #48
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2251 2251
I'm hearing 21 mil/3 years and 28 mil/ 4 years
 7 years ago '04        #49
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
they had a cheaper version in Duhon....except Duhon plays D....
 7 years ago '05        #50
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,359 | Props total: 12383 12383
 SandmanNyC said:
I'm hearing 21 mil/3 years and 28 mil/ 4 years

ray
azubuike
gallinari
anthony randolph
amare

douglas,chandler,turiaf,bill walker,curry,jerome jordan,rautins ???
 7 years ago '05        #51
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
nah ridnour can shoot but felton is better point all around that ma f**ker was on verge of triple double quite a few times last season. he put up good stats. and ridnour is going to the bulls.
 7 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
how did i kno this dumb s**t was gonna happen.our off season has been a collosal flop.theres a good damn reason y charlotte didnt care to resign felton smh
 7 years ago '05        #53
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,359 | Props total: 12383 12383
 majestic75 said:
hey should've drafted Lance Stephenson man wtf.
yeah we took 2 6'6" guys on consecutive picks before him this is a failed draft once again
 07-09-2010, 07:40 PM         #54
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
how did i kno this dumb s**t was gonna happen.our off season has been a collosal flop.theres a good damn reason y charlotte didnt care to resign felton smh

please explain how this has been a "colossal flop"....not even the biggest hater can say that...
 7 years ago '05        #55
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4884 4884
Good pick up for the Knicks. Good pick and roll guy. Should flourish in the uptempo D'Antoni system.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12549 12549
I like this move for the Knicks, I'm very interested in seeing if D'Antoni can elevate Feltons game, because Felton has talent..

I'll be following this guy, wouldn't be suprised if he won M.I.P next year..
 7 years ago '06        #57
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 niceguy954 said:
now everything is funny to you heat groupies
go drool over your team fruitcake
 07-09-2010, 08:20 PM         #58
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7/yr, not bad.
 7 years ago '07        #59
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 P. Dedos said:
Lottery

thats if you even have a lottery pick or did u trade that one away too
You're a f*g .. you've been in every thread talkin' s**t.

Theres fans, and then theres people who just watch sports to talk s**t and don't appreciate the sport itself.

Wow you got Bron/Wade/Bosh...ya'll still ain't done s**t or won s**t, so hold your horses.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
my concern is, will it effect gettin tony parker and melo next offseason?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy