www.KissMyAssLeBron.com

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 285 285
delonte f**ked gloria

as

lebron f**ked cleveland
 7 years ago '10        #42
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
lmao@ delonte:gloria
as
lebron:cleveland
 07-09-2010, 05:01 PM         #43
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares? He's going somewhere else. So what. All these idiots crying about him leaving. If he would have stayed, would any of the fans or people there get rich? if he leaves, would anybody there get rich? NO! It's business. He's the only one that's going to get paid! Stay and get paid, leave and get paid! SO WHAT!!!!! Everyone needs to leave that man alone. It's basketball. Players come and players go. He's not the first that wanted to leave his team, and he most certainly won't be the last! NOW I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LEAVE COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT I'VE SAID, BUT REMEMBER EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OWN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #44
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
lmaooo @ the delonte:gloria one...
 07-09-2010, 05:08 PM         #45
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its the Cleveland/Akron area.........
 07-09-2010, 05:09 PM         #46
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Bigg said:
My thing is this...anytime a team feels like trading a player, majority of the time that player has no choice but to go along with it or be labeled as difficult. Lebron`s contract was up and he chose simply not to continue contracting his services to the Cavaliers. The Cavs and the fans should have showed some type of class by appreciating what Lebron helped do for the team and the city, probably why he didn`t let the Cavs know anything. I`m not a big fan of LBJ, but dude probably got fed up of being unappreciated by the organization-just like any hardworking person would working at a job they love. Sorry for this novel but I refuse to understand the HATE. JUST MY OPINION!!!
what exactly did he do for us? besides quit on us and not win a damn thing.
 7 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 PurpleHaze217 said:
 7 years ago '08        #48
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4851 4851
 NoLedge18720 said:
yea f**k the cavs for not making moves that helped the Cavs to 60+ wins the past two years and the best record in the NBA last year
So this team should win 45+ games next yr
 07-09-2010, 05:15 PM         #49
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohio mad son
 07-09-2010, 05:19 PM         #50
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least he brought Cav fans back to games since he came to the team
I doubt they sell out games now tho LOL

But he did make the Cavs team relevant they should give him props for that
 7 years ago '04        #51
DarkStar 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
lmao lbj won with or without class
 7 years ago '08        #52
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 PurpleHaze217 said:
 7 years ago '08        #53
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
your not gonna win when your 2nd best player is mo williams .. he has to be great everygame .. if he goes 6/24 in a playoff game they are getting destroyed
he doesnt have an allstar team to win him a chip
i dont think a certain other superstar can do any better with that team or of that caliber
and we have seen it and it was 1st round exits
lebron may not have that clucth factor but so much rided on him in cleveland to win every game .. some players are blesses with great teams and LBJ made the desicion to get the same chance like an other superstar to have a great team unlike the other one he just wasnt blessed with a stacked

thats my opinion
Lol, you stay on Kobe d*ck.
you want him to bukkake you f**got?
is that what you want?
 7 years ago '05        #54
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
 Sivraj said:
You're a dumbass. This is more than a business in this city with cleveland. This is his hometown and he had high school games aired on ESPN. He quit on his own team when he said earlier in his career that he won't quit til he wins a title. Guess what, he had 2 no.1 ranked records and still choked in the playoffs. He's not a winner plain and simple.
I aint no LGJ fan. But I will say just because it is your hometown and ish doesn't make you obligated to stay there. He has tried to bring a title to the city but it has failed. I do not fully blame him for that. I have always said that I put Kobe and Wade over LBJ for one reason, clutchness. Plain and Simple.

I would go as far to say his team failed on him but it wasnt his team. It was his coach. GREATEST move Cleveland has done was fire Brown. He is a GREAT defensie coach but comes to offensive...fool sucks balls. He haad one play and that's it. "Give LBJ the ball and stand and watch what he does." Van Gundy murdered him last year and Celtics embarrassed him again this year. How you NOT going to change you gameplan in whole Orlando series? not only that, how you going to FINALLY change your gameplan in game 4 in Boston series?

People need to understand, sticking with one gameplan is fine and dandy in regular season to get alot of wins because you play a team one day and not again til weeks later. In playoffs, you hae to change things up and adjust. Cavs did not do that.

I'm a Knicks fan and Dantoni's system is same way. I am HOPING he adjusts in playoffs (when we make it, be it this year or next). Suns did MUCH better this year because Gentry ADJUSTED instead of just doing same gameplan.

As far as the fans and state acting now is straight ungrateful. He brought yal back to in NBA and bet 1/2 America didn't even know Cleveland had NBA team before LBJ. He tried his best but he is just not clutch. He is starting to mature and realize to get a ring...he had to leave Cleveland. Plain and Simple.
 7 years ago '05        #55
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11

Good s**t!
 7 years ago '04        #56
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 PurpleHaze217 said:
CLASSIK!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #57
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 PurpleHaze217 said:
hahahhhahahahhahaha

07-10-2010, 02:47 AM         #58
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know whats gonna happen to that huge a.ss we are all witnesses poster or whateveR?
 7 years ago '07        #59
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Akira Son Bio said:
it ain't about him leaving. its about how it was done.

@ that site though. Classic
shut the f**k up. you mad because he didnt personally call you and briefed you in on his plans? you so called fans really need to get real. At the end of the day this doesnt affect me at all. I just want to seem some good games.
 7 years ago '06        #60
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

"& we won't stop, cauz we can't stop"

[pic - click to view]

"Take dat, take dat, take dat"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy