Jul 9 - Whitewashing Black Racism

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
Eric Erickson: Turn New Black Panthers case into Willie Horton ad.

In a July 13 blog post, headlined, "[New Black Panther Party member] King Samir Shabazz Should Be 2010's Willie Horton," CNN contributor and RedState.com editor-in-chief Erick Erickson wrote: "Republican candidates nationwide should seize on this issue. The Democrats are giving a pass to radicals who advocate k!lling white kids in the name of racial justice and who try to block voters from the polls." Erickson added: "The Democrats will scream racism. Let them. Republicans are not going to pick up significant black support anyway." Erickson's employer, CNN, notes that the Willie Horton ad "played to racial fears and portrayed Massachusetts Governor Michael Dukakis as soft on crime."
 07-13-2010, 08:38 PM         #162
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it were 2 white people standing outsite with a night stick you all would be singing a different f**king tone

facts are facts and the black panthers are racist just like the KKK, doesn't matter what color you are you can be racist.
 7 years ago '05        #163
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
black ppl might talk a lot of shyt but when it comes down to it,nobody does racism like good ol fashion white folks..it's just a matter of not being able to eat the shyt they dish and as someone mentioned the white race is disconnected from every other race in the world so they make shyt up to feel like they're a part of something
 7 years ago '05        #164
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 GST said:
black ppl might talk a lot of shyt but when it comes down to it,nobody does racism like good ol fashion white folks..it's just a matter of not being able to eat the shyt they dish and as someone mentioned the white race is disconnected from every other race in the world so they make shyt up to feel like they're a part of something
It is AMERICANS, not white people, that are disconnected from every other people in the world, you oaf.

And you lot constantly fixate over race the way you do because you're unaware of the magnitude of problems faced by peoples elsewhere.
 7 years ago '05        #165
GST 
space
space
first off,I am Jamaican and have been an American citizen over half my life but still very aware of ppl elsewhere..not gonna call you names like you did me cuz thas not my style but judging by your jumbled use of grammar,it seems that you're a foreigner..meaning either you don't live in America or you've only been here a short while..I say that to say this,I have a far broader view than you do..AMERICANS as a whole have only recently become disconnected since this war because remember before everybody wanted to be like us ( example: Mcdonald's,Hip Hop and Disney World)..why you think black men in the Vietnam war was all the way over in Vietnam getting told to 'go home black man,this isn't your war!' and that black man was still just as American then as he is today..cmon son
 7 years ago '05        #166
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 GST said:
first off,I am Jamaican and have been an American citizen over half my life but still very aware of ppl elsewhere..not gonna call you names like you did me cuz thas not my style but judging by your jumbled use of grammar,it seems that you're a foreigner..meaning either you don't live in America or you've only been here a short while..I say that to say this,I have a far broader view than you do..AMERICANS as a whole have only recently become disconnected since this war because remember before everybody wanted to be like us ( example: Mcdonald's,Hip Hop and Disney World)..why you think black men in the Vietnam war was all the way over in Vietnam getting told to 'go home black man,this isn't your war!' and that black man was still just as American then as he is today..cmon son
- my "jumbled use of grammar"? Fail.
- my not being an American, or having only been in America for a short while, narrows my view? How ridiculously narrow-minded of you. Most of the world is not American.
- Americans have only become disconnected "since this war"? What planet are you on? Approaching a century ago, America followed a policy of isolationism; that kind of destroys your position. And non-Americans still enjoy McDonald's, hip hop & Disney World. Is this really your version of critical thought??
- re Vietnamese telling Americans not to f!ght. You are aware that soldiers win wars, right? Attempting to influence soldiers is part of attempting to influence the outcome of war. It really is that simple.

Your misguided outlook & inability to successfully process reality is galling.
 07-14-2010, 09:38 AM         #167
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never understood why black americans complain so much about being in America, but yet, continue to live here. If it's so bad and you're so discriminated again, then LEAVE. Go to africa and see how much opportunity and freedom you really have. If you do that, you'll then see that all of this crap about racism in 2010 was all a part of your imagination. In other countries, there is no freedom. Y'all are f!ghting a make-believe war. It has to be pure ignorance and justification for mediocre lives that make you all pretend that blacks are still being treated like slaves. The white man or the government isn't doing anything to you. It's your fellow black people that are your own worst enemy.

There's no "enslavement of the black man" going on in America, that's over with. The only separation of people is between rich and poor...not race. If you really think white people are looking down on you, then the best way to p!ss them off is to get off your a.ss, make money and show them that you're not ignorant and lazy. If you continue being broke, going to jail, wasting your lives and giving them credit for keeping you down, then your make-believe oppressors will win.
 07-14-2010, 09:39 AM         #168
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol That's exactly why he won. Clever marketing with the t-shirts and slogans too.

That and McCain wasn't s**t.

People just wanted a change and he was the better of two s**tty options, imo.

Stop crying like people here just look for things to clown on black people for. Or keep playing the victim if you can't do anything else.
Your making no sense like usual. You say he won because he's black and than u say its because mccains a joke. Which is it? Clearly you missed my point as I was saying people here claimed he won because of the black vote. Now are you going to prove your ignorance and agree with that statement?

People on this site do look for reasons to clown blacks for and the last page of this thread is another example.

Please show me how I've ever played the victim though ill wait.

White people here play the victim more and say retarded s**t like its harder for them to get into colleges or find a job .
 07-14-2010, 09:40 AM         #169
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Your misguided outlook & inability to successfully process reality is American.
Fixed.
 07-14-2010, 09:48 AM         #170
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
I've never understood why black americans complain so much about being in America, but yet, continue to live here. If it's so bad and you're so discriminated again, then LEAVE. Go to africa and see how much opportunity and freedom you really have. If you do that, you'll then see that all of this crap about racism in 2010 was all a part of your imagination. In other countries, there is no freedom. Y'all are f!ghting a make-believe war. It has to be pure ignorance and justification for mediocre lives that make you all pretend that blacks are still being treated like slaves. The white man or the government isn't doing anything to you. It's your fellow black people that are your own worst enemy.

There's no "enslavement of the black man" going on in America, that's over with. The only separation of people is between rich and poor...not race. If you really think white people are looking down on you, then the best way to p!ss them off is to get off your a.ss, make money and show them that you're not ignorant and lazy. If you continue being broke, going to jail, wasting your lives and giving them credit for keeping you down, then your make-believe oppressors will win.
Its always funny to read a white person claim there is no racism in this country.

What are you basing that on? Your personal experiences?

Classism is a bigger problem but that does not mean racism is not one. Is racism as bad as it was in the 60s? No. Is it completely gone? Of course not.

I've dealt with racism in my own life so don't tell me its gone.

Also do you understand the correlation between racism and classism?

Its not as easy as just saying "immma prove the white man wrong and become rich".

Seriously I'd love for one of you guys to work in a poor black community for a year and than tell me its easy for these individuals to succeed.

Also goto phx and tell the teachers who r being fired because of having too thick of an accent that racism is dead. Tell the citizens who get green carded every day for looking a certain way its dead.

Yall r so ignorant its not even funny.
 07-14-2010, 09:51 AM         #171
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O ya stop telling us to keave and to arica. We have nno connection to africa due to the slave trade. Most of us don't even know what african country are ancestors belong too. Most of us have white blood in us as well. We have no true home country.
 7 years ago '05        #172
GST 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
- my "jumbled use of grammar"? Fail.
- my not being an American, or having only been in America for a short while, narrows my view? How ridiculously narrow-minded of you. Most of the world is not American.
- Americans have only become disconnected "since this war"? What planet are you on? Approaching a century ago, America followed a policy of isolationism; that kind of destroys your position. And non-Americans still enjoy McDonald's, hip hop & Disney World. Is this really your version of critical thought??
- re Vietnamese telling Americans not to f!ght. You are aware that soldiers win wars, right? Attempting to influence soldiers is part of attempting to influence the outcome of war. It really is that simple.

Your misguided outlook & inability to successfully process reality is galling.
my point is,you are an outsider looking in....your views are shallow at best..your 'isolation' argument didn't just happen overnight or even over a century cuz not everybody got that memo,hence the Mcdonalds and shipping our jobs overseas..non Americans still enjoy these things because it is now theirs and who are we to take it back ?..lastly,can't be mad at the Vietnamese for using the truth to their advantage....again,you are an outsider looking in..we appreciate your opinion tho
 7 years ago '05        #173
GST 
space
space
 Illuminated said:

blind ignorance in it's purest form

all the money in the world couldn't do half as much in a black man's hands as it would in a white man's ..what you're suggesting is for ppl to just settle for whatever
 7 years ago '05        #174
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 GST said:
my point is,you are an outsider looking in....your views are shallow at best..your 'isolation' argument didn't just happen overnight or even over a century cuz not everybody got that memo,hence the Mcdonalds and shipping our jobs overseas..non Americans still enjoy these things because it is now theirs and who are we to take it back ?..lastly,can't be mad at the Vietnamese for using the truth to their advantage....again,you are an outsider looking in..we appreciate your opinion tho
- an "outsider"...giving the viewpoints of outsiders! Somehow that does not make sense to you. Somehow Americans are more suited to giving the opinion of "outsiders" than "outsiders" themselves. What a numbskull.
- you really don't know what isolationism is do you? See, this is what one of those "outsider" educations brings to the table: actual knowledge.
- so in your previous post you cited those things (McDonald's, hip hop & Disney World) as an example of things "outsiders" once felt positive about but which had somehow been tainted "since this war"...& now you're saying nothing changed. It's good to know you can take correction; it's less helpful that you are unaware that you just conceded that point.
- re the Vietnam point, another concession.

Why don't you just concede the rest & stfu?
 07-14-2010, 10:24 AM         #175
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
Its always funny to read a white person claim there is no racism in this country.

What are you basing that on? Your personal experiences?

Classism is a bigger problem but that does not mean racism is not one. Is racism as bad as it was in the 60s? No. Is it completely gone? Of course not.

I've dealt with racism in my own life so don't tell me its gone.

Also do you understand the correlation between racism and classism?

Its not as easy as just saying "immma prove the white man wrong and become rich".

Seriously I'd love for one of you guys to work in a poor black community for a year and than tell me its easy for these individuals to succeed.

Also goto phx and tell the teachers who r being fired because of having too thick of an accent that racism is dead. Tell the citizens who get green carded every day for looking a certain way its dead.

Yall r so ignorant its not even funny.
There's only one problem with your post that pretty much derails your whole logic, the problem is: I'M BLACK, NOT WHITE.....

I've lived in the hood for the first 20 years of my life (I'm 26 now), so you can't tell me nothing that I haven't already heard or show me anything I haven't already seen. All I hear are a bunch of excuses. I never said racism was dead. I said that racism is over in the way that you all make it out to be. Y'all forget that there are poor whites as well in America that are going through the same struggle as the rest of the lower-class citizens.

I think I'm gonna stop trying to empower black people. You all are the only people I know that will argue and try to disprove a person who tells you that YOU CAN do something. I guess being the victim and never making any progress is safer than taking responsibility for your life and working to be successful. Only reason I even entertain this garbage is because it's excuse-making people like you all that make black people in general look bad.
 07-14-2010, 10:26 AM         #176
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
blind ignorance in it's purest form

all the money in the world couldn't do half as much in a black man's hands as it would in a white man's ..what you're suggesting is for ppl to just settle for whatever
Where in my post did I say settle for anything? I said get off your a.ss and get rich...how is that settling? Lol @ ignorance. I expect that y'all though. Excuse after excuse...

Y'all complain more than the slaves themselves did, and y'all haven't even been through anything.
 7 years ago '05        #177
GST 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
- an "outsider"...giving the viewpoints of outsiders! Somehow that does not make sense to you. Somehow Americans are more suited to giving the opinion of "outsiders" than "outsiders" themselves. What a numbskull.
- you really don't know what isolationism is do you? See, this is what one of those "outsider" educations brings to the table: actual knowledge.
- so in your previous post you cited those things (McDonald's, hip hop & Disney World) as an example of things "outsiders" once felt positive about but which had somehow been tainted "since this war"...& now you're saying nothing changed. It's good to know you can take correction; it's less helpful that you are unaware that you just conceded that point.
- re the Vietnam point, another concession.

Why don't you just concede the rest & stfu?
can't speak on what you don't know..common sense..thas like me tellin you about where you live,thinking I have the answer just cuz I watch tv or listen to hearsay..all the world news and history books in the world could never bring me having the answers to your countries problem til I've actually lived there for some time and witnessed first hand..you can argue bout it all you want..also,I never said Mcdonald's was tainted..nice try tho
 7 years ago '05        #178
GST 
space
space
 Illuminated said:
Where in my post did I say settle for anything? I said get off your a.ss and get rich...how is that settling? Lol @ ignorance. I expect that y'all though. Excuse after excuse...

Y'all complain more than the slaves themselves did, and y'all haven't even been through anything.
it's 'settling' when if after i 'get rich', as you say, and my money still isn't as good..you're making it just about money and if thas all you're about,then by all means do you but all the money in the world means nothing w/o respect
 07-14-2010, 10:36 AM         #179
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
it's 'settling' when if after i 'get rich', as you say, and my money still isn't as good..you're making it just about money and if thas all you're about,then by all means do you but all the money in the world means nothing w/o respect
Are you being serious right now? Money is money, no matter who possesses it. LOL @ the thought of a person's money not being good because they're black. You're really reaching right now. And the excuses continue to pour in! Now you don't want to make money because you claim it isn't "as good" and that people still won't respect you.
You obviously don't respect yourself if you continue to make these pitiful excuses for doing nothing with your life.

Take some tips from the guy in your avatar.
 7 years ago '08        #180
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 JoeyTheGod said:
Your making no sense like usual. You say he won because he's black and than u say its because mccains a joke. Which is it? Clearly you missed my point as I was saying people here claimed he won because of the black vote. Now are you going to prove your ignorance and agree with that statement?

People on this site do look for reasons to clown blacks for and the last page of this thread is another example.

Please show me how I've ever played the victim though ill wait.

White people here play the victim more and say retarded s**t like its harder for them to get into colleges or find a job .
lol How about the sentence right above?

You're clearly butthurt that people don't have the same opinion of Obama as you do.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago