Jul 9 - Whitewashing Black Racism

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Illuminated said:
No matter what race you are, you can speak your mind. And guess what? You're right! They park in front of the TV and don't want to do anything to better themselves, then complain about being broke and struggling. It's not the fault of "the white man, the government, The Illuminati, Racism, etc." In the end, they end up where they are because that's where they really want to be. They have the power to change it, but they don't use it.

So oh well! Keeping up with what's happening with Lil Wayne is more important, obviously.

But you're right.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 07-13-2010 at 11:15 AM..
 07-13-2010, 11:16 AM         #142
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
and who let you back on boxden?

they already banned you once for your thinly disguised Bill Duke philosophy
Are you mad because my words make you face the truth? That's the problem w/ lower class black people...always treating symptoms, but never wanna diagnose the problem. A white person who speaks the truth is labeled racist, and a black person who speaks the truth is labeled an Uncle Tom or a sellout. But you wonder why those people who speak the truth has a lot more than the lower-class black person who's always blaming, making excuses and justifying their action (or inaction).
 7 years ago '05        #143
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Blood Edge said:

and racism requires power

I'm not excusing their discriminatory views....but minorities as a group can't be racist because they don't control anything
:drunk::lostit0:
 7 years ago '09        #144
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 Metalzoa said:
So why exactly does it bother you?

It has no DIRECT effect on you. There are side-effects, but so does everything else. You walk around with a chip on your shoulder about it, but what about the innocent white kids being born who get hated on by black people today for what their ancestors do? Should they let their nuts hang in racial situations too?

Every event has more influence than was intended. If you want to get mad about something affecting you indirectly then just know the whole world has a reason to get mad too. If you want to live life that in a cycle of constant annoyance for things that don't really affect you (aka Al Sharpton style) then do you. People like me would rather not waste time and money or sacrifice school or a great job just because some fools want to talk s**t.
well like i said before, i was very ignorant then and ive grown since those life lessons. your right, it doesnt have a DIRECT effect on me. but when those same people that hated, heckled, and harassed blacks back then are still doing the same s**t TODAY, that's when my history has an effect on me. Cuz back then, we were roped to trucks and drug through the woods, lynched and sat on fire for the whole town to see. now ima bust yo s**t wide open before u try to take it that far. i dont have a chip on my shoulder, i actually have one of the biggest hearts you'd encounter. but when the hate is brought my way, i drop my nuts.
my grandpa is 75, he's like my dad. and he's from east TEXAS. you wouldnt believe some of the stories he tells me when he was coming up. he got drafted while going to TSU. u wouldnt believe the stories he told me while serving 22 years in the army, the constant racism. that's why it has a direct effect on me. when i lost that good job, he took some blame his self for not preparing me for the type of people i would face in the corporate world.

as far as the innocent white people, hell yea they should let their nuts hang. you dont let anybody disrespect you especially if you treat everybody with respect. blacks that hate whites for no personal direct reason are just as ignorant as white people back in the gap (dont act like the blacks reasons just fell out of the sky tho). i love everybody man, white, black, asian, Philippians, whatever. if you have a good heart, i can f**k with you. but when a white cop pulls me over, i ask is their a problem officer, he says NO, i ask well whats the reason for pulling me over, he says nonchalantly NO REASON...i see a history, with supposedly no direct effect on me, repeating itself.
 7 years ago '05        #145
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Blood Edge said:
am I wrong?

in other countries it's the same....Afrikanners have to worry about the same thing in South Africa because they don't control anything
"The term institutional racism was coined by Stokely Carmichael, the black nationalist, pan-Africanist and "honorary prime minister" of the Black Panther Party"

Stopped reading there.

But you said that racism requires power...so yes, you are wrong.

Racism - the hatred of one person by another because of skin color, language, customs, place of birth or any factor that supposedly reveals the basic nature of that person.

So clearly all the black people in this thread hating on the "white man" are racist.
 7 years ago '05        #146
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #147
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 Illuminated said:
Are you mad because my words make you face the truth? That's the problem w/ lower class black people...always treating symptoms, but never wanna diagnose the problem. A white person who speaks the truth is labeled racist, and a black person who speaks the truth is labeled an Uncle Tom or a sellout. But you wonder why those people who speak the truth has a lot more than the lower-class black person who's always blaming, making excuses and justifying their action (or inaction).
i could ride with you because u speak SOME truth, but you're generalizing way too much. just like other races calling whites White Devils. I'm lower class but i aint made an excuse a day in my life. and a lot of my potnas who aren't doing too good dont make excuses either. they dont blame the white man or the govt. they take responsibility for their own actions. blacks recognize that other blacks are just ignorant. you're taking it upon yourself to make generalization that blacks that arent doing good are making excuses and blaming others. its making you seem ignorant.
 07-13-2010, 12:35 PM         #148
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stxbreed said:
i could ride with you because u speak SOME truth, but you're generalizing way too much. just like other races calling whites White Devils. I'm lower class but i aint made an excuse a day in my life. and a lot of my potnas who aren't doing too good dont make excuses either. they dont blame the white man or the govt. they take responsibility for their own actions. blacks recognize that other blacks are just ignorant. you're taking it upon yourself to make generalization that blacks that arent doing good are making excuses and blaming others. its making you seem ignorant.
If you're not doing good and you're NOT making excuses, then you're doing either one of two things. You're either making changes so you can do better, or you're accepting your fate and dealing with it.
 7 years ago '05        #149
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Blood Edge said:
am I wrong?

in other countries it's the same....Afrikanners have to worry about the same thing in South Africa because they don't control anything
Institutional racism is one form of racism. There are many forms.

But hey, if someone beats your brains in for being a certain race, I guess that's not racist unless they're a policeman or a judge etc & doing so in their capacity as such - according to your logic.
 7 years ago '04        #150
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463

The Bush administration's Justice Department -- not the Obama administration -- made the decision not to pursue criminal charges against members of the New Black Panther Party for alleged voter intimidation at a polling center in Philadelphia in 2008;

The Obama administration successfully obtained default judgment against Samir Shabazz, a member of the New Black Panther Party carrying a nightstick outside the Philadelphia polling center on Election Day 2008;

The Bush administration DOJ chose not to pursue similar charges against members of the Minutemen, one of whom allegedly carried a weapon while harassing Hispanic voters in Arizona in 2006

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm not gonna get into all that race and class s**t

but i don't mind dropping the truth.

carry on.....

Last edited by mt fuji; 07-13-2010 at 01:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #151
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 2482 2482
haha there is racism..if people came out plain and said it, it would be much easier. Ill go first i prefer hanging with black people because its much simpler, more fun and black people actually know how to. I prefer working with older white people because unlike n*ggas, they dont just want to hang around and kick it all the time they are willing to put the bs aside and work together for the good of the majority than for themselves. Note i said older the younger caucasians are as empty headed as n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #152
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
The thing is...if Obama was not black, this, would not be an issue....

but since he's black supposedly he's allowing it to happen? because they are black too?
I mean how many people were outraged wen Bush let them slide?
 7 years ago '04        #153
bperiod 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
 mt fuji said:

The Bush administration's Justice Department -- not the Obama administration -- made the decision not to pursue criminal charges against members of the New Black Panther Party for alleged voter intimidation at a polling center in Philadelphia in 2008;

The Obama administration successfully obtained default judgment against Samir Shabazz, a member of the New Black Panther Party carrying a nightstick outside the Philadelphia polling center on Election Day 2008;

The Bush administration DOJ chose not to pursue similar charges against members of the Minutemen, one of whom allegedly carried a weapon while harassing Hispanic voters in Arizona in 2006

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm not gonna get into all that race and class s**t

but i don't mind dropping the truth.

carry on.....
Dumb a.ss post. At least research the s**t before putting it up. Enjoyed the debate though.
 07-13-2010, 02:49 PM         #154
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:

What a dumb post. White people always go to that video like its some sort of proof to black ignorance when it comes to poltics.

Bill maher did a similar skit. But unlike howard the shock jock he talked to people of all races. People who were voting for mccain and people who were voting for obama. And guess what? Noone knew a goddam thing. Noone was votin based on policies. So showing that very skewed video means nothing.
This is nothing new as well.
Funny thing is very few ppl vote on policies anymore, regardless of race. Bush and regan both won thanks to religious fantatics. Even nixon made it about religion.

s**t look why jfk won it wasng based on his policies.
 7 years ago '04        #155
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 JoeyTheGod said:
What a dumb post. White people always go to that video like its some sort of proof to black ignorance when it comes to poltics.
You're right, we all have it saved to our favorites menu.
 7 years ago '08        #156
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:

Bill maher did a similar skit. But unlike howard the shock jock he talked to people of all races. People who were voting for mccain and people who were voting for obama. And guess what? Noone knew a goddam thing. Noone was votin based on policies. So showing that very skewed video means nothing.
This is nothing new as well.
Funny thing is very few ppl vote on policies anymore, regardless of race. Bush and regan both won thanks to religious fantatics. Even nixon made it about religion.

s**t look why jfk won it wasng based on his policies.
Stop crying about it. That was def funny, no matter what race. If people of any race want to act like they know politics and then say s**t like that, they deserve to be clowned.

Besides, nobody on that show really acted like they were any better. Artie said he wasn't qualified to vote either.

If you interviewed white people for McCain, you'd prob get the same response. Down south would be hilarious.
 7 years ago '04        #157
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 bperiod said:
Dumb a.ss post. At least research the s**t before putting it up. Enjoyed the debate though.
yes because what i posted as absolutely nothing to do with the thread correct?
 07-13-2010, 06:54 PM         #158
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Stop crying about it. That was def funny, no matter what race. If people of any race want to act like they know politics and then say s**t like that, they deserve to be clowned.

Besides, nobody on that show really acted like they were any better. Artie said he wasn't qualified to vote either.

If you interviewed white people for McCain, you'd prob get the same response. Down south would be hilarious.
so ur pretty much just agreeing with what i said but told me to stop crying .

however if u liked at why thehater posted it ud realize why my post was set in the tone it was. but of course that's to much for ignorant fools like you.

its not like that was the first time this was shown on bx in a way to say that blacks only voted for obama because hes half black. people also try to claim thats why he won
 07-13-2010, 06:54 PM         #159
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
You're right, we all have it saved to our favorites menu.
considering the amount of racist white people on this site i would not be surprised
 7 years ago '08        #160
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
so ur pretty much just agreeing with what i said but told me to stop crying .

however if u liked at why thehater posted it ud realize why my post was set in the tone it was. but of course that's to much for ignorant fools like you.

its not like that was the first time this was shown on bx in a way to say that blacks only voted for obama because hes half black. people also try to claim thats why he won
lol That's exactly why he won. Clever marketing with the t-shirts and slogans too.

That and McCain wasn't s**t.

People just wanted a change and he was the better of two s**tty options, imo.

Stop crying like people here just look for things to clown on black people for. Or keep playing the victim if you can't do anything else.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy