Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 JoeyTheGod said:
The fact that you take what the trolls on boxden say seriously show your lack of iq. the fact that you think they represent any portion of Americans shows how truly ignorant u are. You do know that half of those people making racist remarks are white people trying to get a rise out of you? Using Boxden as proof is laughable. Step outside your house bruh.
Did you know that 90% of interracial violent crimes are black on white?
 7 years ago '04        #122
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
And stop saying its easier to get into a college as a black person. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If it was that easy do u think more black men would be in jail than college?
How is it the dumbest thing you ever heard when it is true? It's a well known fact that if you are a minority your chances of being accepted to a college increase. Your GPA can below what the average white persons is and still get in over them just because of race. I don't mind this nor am I complaining about it, I'm just stating that there ARE opportunities there for minorities set up to help them succeed. Not saying there is more but there are ones out there.
 07-12-2010, 10:27 PM         #123
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
and how many are race related? just because a black person does something to a white guy it does not mean its race related

and link?
 07-12-2010, 10:32 PM         #124
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
How is it the dumbest thing you ever heard when it is true? It's a well known fact that if you are a minority your chances of being accepted to a college increase. Your GPA can below what the average white persons is and still get in over them just because of race. I don't mind this nor am I complaining about it, I'm just stating that there ARE opportunities there for minorities set up to help them succeed. Not saying there is more but there are ones out there.
And what happens when the quota of 1 or 2 Negroes is filled? than what? Also its tougher for minorities to get into school due to attend school because of economic restraints. and did u ever stop to think why AA was created? Why it wwas needed?

its also harder for the avg african american to do good in High school since most African americans are growing up in poorer areas than the white counterpart. The education in these areas are pathetic and the schools barely have the means to provide proper education to students. Its a blessing in many of these schools if any of the kids are able to do well on state tests. Do you really need me to show u the drastic differnce in whites who attend college than minorities? s**t at the school i graduated from i was 1 of 4 black dudes
 7 years ago '10        #125
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
 palogee said:
Well here are some reasons it will never end:

1) All of the presidents on Mt Rushmore are of slave owners. Yet time after time we are told these were great people.

2) We are taught that the civil war was fought to free the slave, when in fact it was fought because the south didn't need the Union

3) We tell our kids that things aren't as racist as they use to be when in fact that are more racist than ever before. Only difference now is Blacks will slap the s**t outta you if you call them a ****** and we will shoot your a.ss dead if you come through the place we call home with that KKK bulls**t. But Whites still own everything, still have that OLD money, and do not care what you think about it.

4) Blacks tend to think this country is ours until reality sets in and we realize we've been deceived then we are mad at ALL white people. Also alot of us tend to think that AlL whites are rich or benefited from slavery.

5) Our parents had no solutions on how to fix things, just to only act like it isn't still here

6) Old white men(Most Politicians) were bread to believe blacks were inferior. NOT TRUE

7) Alot of blacks were taught that ALL whites are devils.. NOT TRUE

8) We have started a war on terror but its really a war on Arabs who dare to disagree with us.(Us being whites because the average black doesn't give a damn about them. We have our own problems).

9) White females are considered, by whites, dirty if they have babies with blacks. Not all but a majority.

10) Blacks are automatically uncle toms and wanna be white when we marry a white girl and move to the burbs. Not all but majority

So in conclusion man we have ignorance inside of all of us. And it all starts with the garbage we are told about the past. Most of it is false or biased to one side.

Well atleast that is the way I see it.
i fully agree with everything you said...finally someone sheds some light on why racism will never end
 7 years ago '05        #126
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
and how many are race related? just because a black person does something to a white guy it does not mean its race related

and link?
Just google inter racial violence and there will be a bunch of hits for it you can look yourself.

To answer your question not all are race related (it can be hard to tell what is/isn't) but it's just funny to me how it's usually only the white on black crimes that make the news.

Just sayin it's not always the media "protecting the white man" like alot of blacks claim
 7 years ago '05        #127
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 palogee said:
He said he never intended for blacks to wear his clothes.
When, where? Never.

It's another bogeyman story some black Americans tell each other to keep the facade going - because if they weren't discovering the white man's attempts at bamboozlement, they might have to dust themselves off & take responsbility.
 7 years ago '09        #128
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
to the people saying "you werent a slave so it doesnt pertain to you" heres wut ima do. ima knock ya grandpas cane from under him and watch him fall and break his hip. then ima tell him to get up and wash my car before i whoop his a.ss. then ima make ya grandma suck my d*ck while i sip on lemonade. and you better not say s**t cuz its not you, just act like it never happened.
 7 years ago '05        #129
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 stxbreed said:
to the people saying "you werent a slave so it doesnt pertain to you" heres wut ima do. ima knock ya grandpas cane from under him and watch him fall and break his hip. then ima tell him to get up and wash my car before i whoop his a.ss. then ima make ya grandma suck my d*ck while i sip on lemonade. and you better not say s**t cuz its not you, just act like it never happened.
Why not do it to their great-great grandfather & grandmother & see if they care?
 7 years ago '08        #130
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545
 stxbreed said:

Feel like a badass now that you talk s**t on the internet?
 7 years ago '09        #131
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 SlickJ101 said:

Feel like a badass now that you talk s**t on the internet?
trust me dawg i done been kicked outta school and lost a great job for lettin my nuts hang in racial situations...so f**k the internet. i've grown a whole lot since then and i can honestly say i was just as ignorant as the muthaf**kas who provoked me (as these guys are in the video). that picture i painted in my previous post (hmm...alliteration) is just the way i feel about someone tellin me "you weren't a slave so it should have no effect on you." come on mane
 7 years ago '05        #132
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth33 said:
how many crimes against whites are committed by other whites? probably even more than black on black
 7 years ago '05        #133
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 781 781
 ima80baby said:
Because when it comes down to it, minorities (especially blacks) are the biggest racists left in this country. Still harboring feelings and emotions that their ancestors should feel and not them. And some white people are afraid to say anything when racist blacks kick up because they feel guilty for slavery.

Bottom line is that while violence may get us somewhere, I think it's dumb to bring racial issues back up in a nation that elected a black president. Not all whites are the problem today just like not all blacks were the problem then. And while some whites are racist and are in racist groups and cults, not all are and the racist ones are the ones these coons need to be worried about. 2 wrongs don't make a right and if they're going to go through with something this stupid, it may as well be done right by going after KKK and skinheads.
Nice way to debate a subject on racism and still insert a racist remark

In a perfect world, we would get past the color barrier but like somebody said i dont see it happening. A friend of mine had a white girlfriend who thought racism was dead until she saw the s**t first hand from her own race because she dated a black dude. I've been pulled over and harrassed by police 5 times in one year for NO reason. Driving record was clean! One time I was leaving from a school play at the University of Memphis with a notebook in my hand, walking to my car and a police officer saw me, threw on his lights, handcuffed me and had me sit in the squad car for 2 hrs while him and 3 ADDITIONAL officers searched my vehicle. I've seen white people who i thought were cool, turn out to be closet racist. I cant tell you the amount of times i've been called ******. Racism does exist and true its not every white person but it still is an alarming number.

How would you look at life if you experience a racist moment multiple times a week or even month for that matter?

I'm 24 and i've had more than my fair share of experiences. I dont need to harbor feelings or emotions that my grandparents have. The experiences i've been through wont change my view on your race bcuz everybody isnt the same, however it doesn't help me build any sort of trust for a white person either.
 07-13-2010, 05:46 AM         #134
Lil Killa Cam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like all white people are racist, just to different degrees...

It ranges from the full blown "KKK Ima k!ll you porch monkeys" racism to the average " Im soooooooOOOOO happy i'm not black!! I mean look at those things" racism. White people will be cool wit us and all that, but they will never EVER see us as complete equals to them. They used to see us as pure animals to use for work during slavery, now a days we are seen as human. A lesser human, but a human none the less.

Basically white people of this forum, the way yo girlfriend might b**ch about somethin small and you explain it in your mind as "some female bulls**t" and dismiss it as idiocy because u dont understand her reasoning is the same thing your during when we tell you racism is still alive. Because you aint black, you throw our complaints under the bus as "some n igger bulls**t". That doesn't make it not true, it just means you will never understand it because your not black. You can pull out all the statistics in the world arguing that racism is dead but bottom line, your not us. So you will never understand how much things HAVEN'T changed in this country.

Think about it.

I don't hate yall though, the human brain just can't change thought patterns after it has been conditioned for so long. You can't control your ignorance. Your parents and media influence you. On top of that, in context of our countrie's time line, black people really have just been given rights and began to be seen as equals in society and government. That's a change in the right direction but changing an individuals thought process proves to be much more complex. I feel racism will only end after all races have mixed and breeded to the point where most people are the same color. This will happen way before white people stop being racist completely. They would have to have some of us in em, their brain is too conditioned to the point where its impossible to be white and at least not partially racist.

Last edited by Lil Killa Cam; 07-13-2010 at 05:58 AM..
 07-13-2010, 05:54 AM         #135
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stxbreed said:
trust me dawg i done been kicked outta school and lost a great job for lettin my nuts hang in racial situations...so f**k the internet. i've grown a whole lot since then and i can honestly say i was just as ignorant as the muthaf**kas who provoked me (as these guys are in the video). that picture i painted in my previous post (hmm...alliteration) is just the way i feel about someone tellin me "you weren't a slave so it should have no effect on you." come on mane
So why exactly does it bother you?

It has no DIRECT effect on you. There are side-effects, but so does everything else. You walk around with a chip on your shoulder about it, but what about the innocent white kids being born who get hated on by black people today for what their ancestors do? Should they let their nuts hang in racial situations too?

Every event has more influence than was intended. If you want to get mad about something affecting you indirectly then just know the whole world has a reason to get mad too. If you want to live life that in a cycle of constant annoyance for things that don't really affect you (aka Al Sharpton style) then do you. People like me would rather not waste time and money or sacrifice school or a great job just because some fools want to talk s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #136
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Angry_Black_757 said:
how many crimes against whites are committed by other whites? probably even more than black on black
Doubtful
 7 years ago '06        #137
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I see this type of s**t all the time. I work with all black teens in a program, I'm 25 and they're 14-18 years old and I'm sickened by how ignorant some of these kids can be. They'll sit there like zombies watching BET and talk about Obama like he's an American hero but have absolutely no clue about what he has done or what he plans to do or anythign about his policies.

Again, I'm white so I'm not in a position to say something like this with any real conviction but it seems like black youth has become complacent and no longer are truly interested in bettering themselves.
 7 years ago '05        #138
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 beantown said:
I see this type of s**t all the time. I work with all black teens in a program, I'm 25 and they're 14-18 years old and I'm sickened by how ignorant some of these kids can be. They'll sit there like zombies watching BET and talk about Obama like he's an American hero but have absolutely no clue about what he has done or what he plans to do or anythign about his policies.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #139
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545
lol That's f**king sad ^^^^

But hilarious.
 07-13-2010, 11:05 AM         #140
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:

Again, I'm white so I'm not in a position to say something like this with any real conviction but it seems like black youth has become complacent and no longer are truly interested in bettering themselves.
No matter what race you are, you can speak your mind. And guess what? You're right! They park in front of the TV and don't want to do anything to better themselves, then complain about being broke and struggling. It's not the fault of "the white man, the government, The Illuminati, Racism, etc." In the end, they end up where they are because that's where they really want to be. They have the power to change it, but they don't use it.

So oh well! Keeping up with what's happening with Lil Wayne is more important, obviously.
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago