most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2010, 06:38 PM         #101
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is the free speech f!ghters now? WTF cares about these dudes, they are not even a recognized party anymore, and from what I have seen, while their views are bit extreme they have not promoted or inflicted physical harm on anyone. If the KKK can march down urban neighborhoods spewing their ignorant bulls**t protected by the police none the less, then why blow these people up and make examples out of them.

The tea party are a bunch of f**king closet racist rednecks who all come together for one purpose to hate on Obama.......that's it.......they talk about their liberties being stolen the only thing I ask is where were these f*g bags when the patriot act was signed into law......something that really stole liberties from Americans......no where to be found.......it was all right.......cause it was all white

Look its no secret this country is dominated by the white race......I can turn on tv any time of day I have what 600 something channels and I will find 595 channels with white faces on them.....it never fails.....popular magazines.....white people..........political parties majority white people, wall street majority white people, white house majority white people, our money white people, what is considered "popular american music"-the music that is played in public places-mostly white people, .....If your white and dont find that odd then honestly you are part of the problem........if your black and dont find that odd then your part of the problem also

Blacks feel slighted in this country because whites are some of the most "who me couldnt be" bastards that have ever walked this earth, this country was built for whites, its history of success is white washed, those who opposed white rule and true justice for all were shot down for every one to see, and history shows not just a disliking but a fearful past of sadistic torture of minorities......yall get that torture......hell If I knew white people cut, maimed, burned alive, and mutilated my race in this country I wouldnt like them either..........this happened........so if your white Im not saying you should be hated, and im not saying you should be subservient but I am saying cut the s**t......dont get mad at black people cause of what this country did.......its not your fault but it for damn sure aint ours

The President is BLACK.......but conservatives are still white, and it seems they feel its their country-another coincidence huh?

[video - click to view]

from what I see this gentleman is not lying in this interview , and makes a lot of sense, depending what side of the aisle you are on

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-12-2010 at 07:07 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #102
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 JoeyTheGod said:
@ makin a big deal out of a small grp of individuals. Are there racist blacks? I'm sure. I've never met any but I guess they are out there. Most however reach that point from what they saw growing up in a time with 0 racial equailty. Acting like black racists r a big problem in this country is hilarious. Just like acting that white people are no longer racist because they voted for a half black prsident is equally hilarious.
Evidently you don't read half the posts on Boxden or have ever ventured out from underneath your rock.

And stop saying its easier to get into a college as a black person. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If it was that easy do u think more black men would be in jail than college?
It is easier for blacks to get into college now - Affirmative Action? Maybe if they could stay out of jail more would make it to college.

And BTW there are more blacks/latinos in college than prison
 07-12-2010, 07:21 PM         #103
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Evidently you don't read half the posts on Boxden or have ever ventured out from underneath your rock.

It is easier for blacks to get into college now - Affirmative Action? Maybe if they could stay out of jail more would make it to college.

And BTW there are more blacks/latinos in college than prison

read the post above..........it speaks to you directly......well people like you more then you specifically
 7 years ago '05        #104
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

from what I see this gentleman is not lying in this interview , and makes a lot of sense, depending what side of the aisle you are on
This guy is an idiot. All he keeps saying is how the white man is racist blah blah blah nothings fair :cry:. Give me examples. He says black schools don't get as much funding. Well if you're saying black = poverty of course it isn't seeing it's funded by tax payers. Less tax money = less funding.

And these "black schools" also have lower graduation rates...do you think just throwing money at it makes it better? What is more money gonna do?

How about you blame the black parents who can't raise their own children. All the fatherless homes. How about this guy:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #105
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
read the post above..........it speaks to you directly......well people like you more then you specifically
Yeah I mean when it comes down to it America is a majority white country...so the news and whatnot will aim to please the majority. If you really don't like it here why don't you go somewhere else?

I honestly don't mean that in a disrespectful way, it's a serious question. Everyone hates America so much why don't you go to Africa and live there? Not saying thats the solution but
 07-12-2010, 08:05 PM         #106
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Yeah I mean when it comes down to it America is a majority white country...so the news and whatnot will aim to please the majority. If you really don't like it here why don't you go somewhere else?

I honestly don't mean that in a disrespectful way, it's a serious question. Everyone hates America so much why don't you go to Africa and live there? Not saying thats the solution but
so instead of people like you attempting to help change the situation that we both agree is real situation in this country, your solution is "if you don't like it then leave" thanks white man........your comments have really made me think differently about the situation.

I got a better solution, if your not going to stand up to something that you acknowledge as being wrong, then shut the f**k up and move out the way and let people who are least not afraid to speak out for what they believe in do their thing........

something I know you dont want to do cause you and people like you keep thinking its a personal attack on you......again if your not part of the solution then you are part of the problem
 7 years ago '05        #107
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
so instead of people like you attempting to help change the situation that we both agree is real situation in this country, your solution is "if you don't like it then leave" thanks white man........your comments have really made me think differently about the situation.

I got a better solution, if your not going to stand up to something that you acknowledge as being wrong, then shut the f**k up and move out the way and let people who are least not afraid to speak out for what they believe in do their thing........

something I know you dont want to do cause you and people like you keep thinking its a personal attack on you......again if your not part of the solution then you are part of the problem
Help change what situation? How about YOU tell ME exactly what you want me to do.

But you won't...because people like YOU actually have no idea what you're talking about You just speak in generalities because you have no facts.
 07-12-2010, 08:19 PM         #108
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
This guy is an idiot. All he keeps saying is how the white man is racist blah blah blah nothings fair :cry:. Give me examples. He says black schools don't get as much funding. Well if you're saying black = poverty of course it isn't seeing it's funded by tax payers. Less tax money = less funding.

And these "black schools" also have lower graduation rates...do you think just throwing money at it makes it better? What is more money gonna do?

How about you blame the black parents who can't raise their own children. All the fatherless homes. How about this guy:

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.......if blacks schools are not getting as much funding its not because of TAX DOLLARS IDIOT its because school boards are choosing to provide more funding for schools that are in better neighborhoods,better programs for students in better districts,perhaps if there were more people f!ght for EQUALITY we could eradicate the drop out levels in inner city school

Your nonchalant attitude is basically summing up to this point (if blacks are under achieving its their own fault, its not a systematic routine that has been happening since before black laws were invented, its simply because they are not better then whites who have succeeded, and its not THE COUNTRY'S job to look after its citizens and promote success for everyone, to do that they would have to eradicate the double standards, the underfunding of schools, the excessive prison terms for drug offenses, the sub par medical treatment, and the gentrification of black neighborhoods and we all know ****** are not worth that, so we should not take their views seriously cause they are racist.....our country is equal opportunity, blacks are just f**k ups).........listen before you say anymore dumb s**t about this topic think before you speak, I'm not for racism by blacks or whites......but being a black man and knowing this country we live in today, I can say that the brother from the video I posted is absolutely right

and he did not speak one ill intention on white people........so what makes him racist?... I mean come on grow the f**k up already
 07-12-2010, 08:22 PM         #109
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Help change what situation? How about YOU tell ME exactly what you want me to do.

But you won't...because people like YOU actually have no idea what you're talking about You just speak in generalities because you have no facts.
SHUT THE f**k UP AND STOP bombARDING EVERY BLACK PERSON WHO SPEAKS OUT AGAINST THESE THINGS WITH ACCUSATIONS OF RACISM...........thats what I want you to do, you obviously don't want your kids to grow up in a country that is dominated by black people............why isn't fair for blacks to want the same............and the facts are everywhere you look.......you agreed to those already remember...........

you cant have it both ways
 7 years ago '05        #110
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
SHUT THE f**k UP AND STOP bombARDING EVERY BLACK PERSON WHO SPEAKS OUT AGAINST THESE THINGS WITH ACCUSATIONS OF RACISM...........thats what I want you to do, you obviously don't want your kids to grow up in a country that is dominated by black people............why isn't fair for blacks to want the same............and the facts are everywhere you look.......you agreed to those already remember...........

you cant have it both ways
First you want me to help change the situation...now you want me to do nothing.

How about this: What are YOU doing to change the situation? Besides :cry: on an internet forum?

I don't care if my kids grow up in a country dominated by black/white/latino/asian as long as they aren't as ignorant as you.

I'm white but I have black and spanish friends. Race doesn't bother me...dumbass people that make excuses do.
 07-12-2010, 08:55 PM         #111
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
First you want me to help change the situation...now you want me to do nothing.

How about this: What are YOU doing to change the situation? Besides :cry: on an internet forum?

I don't care if my kids grow up in a country dominated by black/white/latino/asian as long as they aren't as ignorant as you.

I'm white but I have black and spanish friends. Race doesn't bother me...dumbass people that make excuses do.

Really, cuzz, race doesn't bother you? GTFOH, you post in almost every race related thread-that shows how f**king fake and full of s**t you really are but anyway,....... and I think I explained my thoughts clearly, if you can acknowledge the problem then stop f!ghting the people who want to change it.....pretty self explanatory,

And you prob wouldn't care if your kids grow up in a country dominated by blacks or what ever, cause you obviously dont care you grew up in one dominated by whites, I guess that's the difference between you and me...........I recognize the problem and acknowledge, you run with your tail between your legs and teach your kids intolerance and ignorance....further fueling the fire.....excuses are things that are given as answers to why...........ACTUALITY is something that is spoken upon that actually happens....an excuse is you telling Jr that he see no positive representation of himself in the world because whitey doesn't deem fit for him to know he is a possible king. Actuality is if you teach your children that there is indifference in the world and not to play into stereotypical bulls**t he might be succesful and a better man for it............not like his "I dont make excuses" father who is so full of s**t he wouldnt know the difference between reality and some 5th demension world where he believes that the playing field is actually leveled...........
 7 years ago '05        #112
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Really, cuzz, race doesn't bother you? GTFOH, you post in almost every race related thread-that shows how f**king fake and full of s**t you really are but anyway,....... and I think I explained my thoughts clearly, if you can acknowledge the problem then stop f!ghting the people who want to change it.....pretty self explanatory,
Acknowledge the problem and stop f!ghting the people who want to change it = doing nothing...which is what you do. So basically stfu
 07-12-2010, 09:11 PM         #113
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Acknowledge the problem and stop f!ghting the people who want to change it = doing nothing...which is what you do. So basically stfu
No thats not what I do, thats what your a.ssuming I do because Im black I suppose , but what ever willie lynch...its apparent you have not one positive or sensibly logical thing to say in regards to your beliefs, you seem racist imo, or if your not racist you form your beliefs from racist ideas, but more then anything your a soft a.ss pus*y who would rather people conform to injustice as oppose to stand up against it.......

you dont hate black militants because they are wrong, you hate them because they buck the system in which your house n*gga a.ss loves............but hey you cant change the way you are............its just a shame you speak out so loudly against me, yet your so silent to the same ones who are talking behind your back............calling you a ****** too........
 7 years ago '05        #114
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
No thats not what I do, thats what your a.ssuming I do because Im black I suppose , but what ever willie lynch...
Lol your true racist colors coming back out. I asked you several times what you do but you have ducked the question. Because you can't answer

I'm the racist one but you're the one name calling
 7 years ago '05        #115
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
And BTW you're = you are

Just thought I'd help ya out since the white man clearly couldn't provide you with an adequate Jr High education.

This is me doing my part
 07-12-2010, 09:24 PM         #116
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Lol your true racist colors coming back out. I asked you several times what you do but you have ducked the question. Because you can't answer

I'm the racist one but you're the one name calling
Do you even know who Willie Lynch is, I can answer, I just choose not to, why validate anything for you, its not go matter anyway, its a f**king internet debate who cares for all I know your some fat white f*g who gets his rocks off pissing off people who like hiphop.........quite likely the case but hey you say your black which makes you a sell out.......hell either way your a lame......but then again Im arguing with you so that makes me lame too......sad but true.........but only one of us are being real on here and its not you.......

Truth33 said:
And BTW you're = you are

Just thought I'd help ya out since the white man clearly couldn't provide you with an adequate Jr High education.

This is me doing my part
Hey listen retard, if you cant up with an intelligent rebuttal then that's your problem, I guess when you get shut down repeatedly and don't have any thing real to say you resort to trying to make me look bad............

dude I read you like a book.......and its not even a thick book, you on some Curious George s**t......lol.......be easy homey im out

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-12-2010 at 09:29 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #117
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Do you even know who Willie Lynch is, I can answer, I just choose not to, why validate anything for you, its not go matter anyway, its a f**king internet debate, like I said homey Curious George
You're all talk...but whatever makes you feel like more of a man.

I like how you follow up with another racist post...to further my point...but then delete it

You're a joke...go kick rocks kid
 07-12-2010, 09:30 PM         #118
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:

The fact that you take what the trolls on boxden say seriously show your lack of iq. the fact that you think they represent any portion of Americans shows how truly ignorant u are. You do know that half of those people making racist remarks are white people trying to get a rise out of you? Using Boxden as proof is laughable. Step outside your house bruh.
 07-12-2010, 09:34 PM         #119
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
You're all talk...but whatever makes you feel like more of a man.

I like how you follow up with another racist post...to further my point...but then delete it

You're a joke...go kick rocks kid
you know what, this has filled my boring night, now Im going to see what my wife is doing, cause its obvious your wit is long gone and you have nothing else important to say...........as if you ever did..........lmao.......dueces you racist slice of s**t
 7 years ago '08        #120
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5523 5523
lol 3 more pages of "I'm a racist? You're a racist."

Gotta say though Dos, he asked you a few diff. times for what you want him to do (ie how do you fix the situation) and you said nada.

Can't complain about how things are if you aren't thinking of or doing anything to change them.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago