Jul 9 - Whitewashing Black Racism

most viewed right now
 130
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 dlettern said:
ok, you're right. the retailer is just as important as the market....i really hope you didn't go to business school, ha

it makes complete sense....sorry the point went over your head
There's no retailer without the product, genius.
 07-12-2010, 02:49 PM         #82
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
I've done my research by living in the real world on both sides of the fence. I've lived in the hood and I've lived the middle class life. This has been witnessed with my own eyes, not from watching TV or listening to rappers.
Trust me, the playing field is as even as it's gonna get. People just need to take responsibility for everything in their lives and stop making excuses. So-called racism can't stop you if you really want to be successful in your life. Minorities can read, write, do math, etc. Use those tools, especially reading, to educate yourselves and break this self-pitying attitude. When I say read, I don't mean the material that feed into this self-pitying crap. I mean read books that empower you. That is a problem by itself though, minorities not wanting to use those basic skills that were once illegal to possess...not knowing that those are the key!
i respect this 100%. you're right, individually we are all the same and have the capabilities of becoming just as great. however, being a brother in the workforce (finance to be exact)..i cant help but notice the difference when it come to opportunities and such. i can't simply go to any golf course, i can't attend certain parties ect.

today's racism is much more subtle but far more dangerous
 7 years ago '08        #83
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 dlettern said:
i respect this 100%. you're right, individually we are all the same and have the capabilities of becoming just as great. however, being a brother in the workforce (finance to be exact)..i cant help but notice the difference when it come to opportunities and such. i can't simply go to any golf course, i can't attend certain parties ect.

today's racism is much more subtle but far more dangerous
And everybody else can?

lol You have a very delusional sense of reality.
 07-12-2010, 02:51 PM         #84
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
There's no retailer without the product, genius.
there's no product without market....blacks didn't start selling until whites came in and took whatever they got their hands on. wow, i guess its back to the drawing board, ha
 07-12-2010, 02:53 PM         #85
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
And everybody else can?

lol You have a very delusional sense of reality.


how delusional am i? this just happened last year....you can argue all you want but it is what it is
 7 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 dlettern said:
there's no product without market....blacks didn't start selling until whites came in and took whatever they got their hands on. wow, i guess its back to the drawing board, ha
Actually, back when Irish and African people were both being slaved out, African slaves had to be bought while the Irish simply had to be caught. Which is exactly the opposite of what you just stated. But I'm sure you knew that.
 7 years ago '08        #87
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
You're really going to sit here and b**ch about a subject like this and you're first examples of how racism effects you is that you can't go to any golf course or certain parties?

Yes, you're delusional.

I'm not gonna continue wasting my time debating with someone who's completely out of touch with reality.
 07-12-2010, 02:57 PM         #88
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Actually, back when Irish and African people were both being slaved out, African slaves had to be bought while the Irish simply had to be caught. Which is exactly the opposite of what you just stated. But I'm sure you knew that.
you're right man....we are all equal and im just paranoid....

its not like blacks and latinos are the only ones who get racially profiled....irish people too, right?

what was i thinking? racism is dead....we should totally forget about slavery
 7 years ago '08        #89
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 dlettern said:
you're right man....we are all equal and im just paranoid....

its not like blacks and latinos are the only ones who get racially profiled....irish people too, right?

what was i thinking? racism is dead....we should totally forget about slavery
Yea, let's all go play golf and have a party.
 07-12-2010, 02:59 PM         #90
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
You're really going to sit here and b**ch about a subject like this and you're first examples of how racism effects you is that you can't go to any golf course or certain parties?

Yes, you're delusional.

I'm not gonna continue wasting my time debating with someone who's completely out of touch with reality.
you're right man. im envious of your your train of thought as it seems you came from a very healthy and unbiased background. i wish you the very best and hope you never have to encounter what i have ever.

blessings
 7 years ago '08        #91
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 dlettern said:
you're right man. im envious of your your train of thought as it seems you came from a very healthy and unbiased background. i wish you the very best and hope you never have to encounter what i have ever.

blessings

[pic - click to view]



Crying will get you everywhere.

I hope you never have to encounter anymore injustices that prevent you from golfing wherever you want or attending the best parties. Life is so mean.
 07-12-2010, 03:03 PM         #92
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Yea, let's all go play golf and have a party.
good to know we can still find individuals who are up for some mature conversation on here.....
 07-12-2010, 03:04 PM         #93
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:

[pic - click to view]



Crying will get you everywhere.
no, but respect will. you'll learn that someday
 7 years ago '08        #94
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 dlettern said:
good to know we can still find individuals who are up for some mature conversation on here.....
"i respect this 100%. you're right, individually we are all the same and have the capabilities of becoming just as great. however, being a brother in the workforce (finance to be exact)..i cant help but notice the difference when it come to opportunities and such. i can't simply go to any golf course, i can't attend certain parties ect.

today's racism is much more subtle but far more dangerous "
lol Your mature words, not mine.
 07-12-2010, 03:10 PM         #95
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Your mature words, not mine.
lmao! my apologies for the confusion as i thought you were someone with an actual job.....if you know how the inner working of most firms go, you'll understand that alot of major deals are done within the confines of golf courses and special parties. without being allowed entrance you are severely put to a disadvantage.
 7 years ago '08        #96
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 dlettern said:
lmao! my apologies for the confusion as i thought you were someone with an actual job.....if you know how the inner working of most firms go, you'll understand that alot of major deals are done within the confines of golf courses and special parties. without being allowed entrance you are severely put to a disadvantage.
Wow, I had no idea about that.

And I'm white too. What an injustice I've suffered.
 07-12-2010, 03:30 PM         #97
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ makin a big deal out of a small grp of individuals. Are there racist blacks? I'm sure. I've never met any but I guess they are out there. Most however reach that point from what they saw growing up in a time with 0 racial equailty. Acting like black racists r a big problem in this country is hilarious. Just like acting that white people are no longer racist because they voted for a half black prsident is equally hilarious.

And stop saying its easier to get into a college as a black person. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If it was that easy do u think more black men would be in jail than college?
 7 years ago '07        #98
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 JoeyTheGod said:
@ makin a big deal out of a small grp of individuals. Are there racist blacks? I'm sure. I've never met any but I guess they are out there. Most however reach that point from what they saw growing up in a time with 0 racial equailty. Acting like black racists r a big problem in this country is hilarious. Just like acting that white people are no longer racist because they voted for a half black prsident is equally hilarious.

And stop saying its easier to get into a college as a black person. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If it was that easy do u think more black men would be in jail than college?
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
article is f**king bulls**t stacked on top of bulls**t....
 7 years ago '07        #100
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 RAZAH CUTS said:
article is f**king bulls**t stacked on top of bulls**t....
my n*gga...the best bronco fan on boxden
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy