Jul 9 - Whitewashing Black Racism

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
 palogee said:
Slow your roll partna. I can speak on what a black man would do because black men want to put an end to the 2 things I named. A black man knows poor funding for schools + Drugs = Ghettos, poverty, hate and violent crime. Which is keeping black folks down as a race. And any black skinned person that doesn't agree with that is a f**kin N.I.G.G.E.R!!!!!!!!
Uh no you can't. You can speak on what you would do and what SOME black men MIGHT do.

Idk why you think anyone can speak for an entire race. lol Ridiculous.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 07-09-2010 at 09:29 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #42
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 GST said:
some ppl just can't eat the shyt they dish..there was no 'voter intimidation' in that video

all this just plays into their agenda : to never vote another black man president again..simple

it's funny how they never cared about the NBBP when Bush and Clinton was president...maybe cuz they could have buried all of them and nobody would know but it might be a little harder to get away with while a black man is president..and not just some dumb ni99er president,we have Barack Obama..far from dumb
Clinton actually got s**t done. Bush is/was a joke.

GST said:
classic jealousy,envy or bitterness

it's ok
Of Obama?

Most overrated president of all-time at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rootin for the dude, but he hasn't done s**t to live up to the hype right now.
 7 years ago '08        #43
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 palogee said:
Glenn Beck... Rush Limbaugh... Nancy Grace... Tommy Hilfiger.... They don't make minimum wage homie. I'm just sayin.
Neither does any professional athlete or entertainer.

Obv they aren't all black, but you get the idea.
 7 years ago '08        #44
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 AwolRJ said:
What did that f**got hilfiger do? When i grew up every black person I knew was wearin Tommy?

AwolRJ said:
I will take all the name calling and reverse racism you can gimme, s**t I will even change my God given name to Honkey and wear a cowboy hat and boots if you gimme that Bill Gates/George Bush money that you think every white person has.....
I know right. It's a good thing every white person is secretly Jewish and gets their white person bailout check once a month.
 7 years ago '05        #45
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2419 2419
 SlickJ101 said:
Clinton actually got s**t done. Bush is/was a joke.

Of Obama?

Most overrated president of all-time at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rootin for the dude, but he hasn't done s**t to live up to the hype right now.
you'll appreciate what he's done so far when you least expect it

and nobody argues that the man is black..when you start nitpicking and expect ppl to label the man as 'the half black half white dude with the white mother' then that shows a level of bitterness or envy of some sort..either that or you have something against blacks
 7 years ago '08        #46
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 GST said:
you'll appreciate what he's done so far when you least expect it

and nobody argues that the man is black..when you start nitpicking and expect ppl to label the man as 'the half black half white dude with the white mother' then that shows a level of bitterness or envy of some sort..either that or you have something against blacks
Sure.

How am I bitter again? I wasn't the one who disected his ethnicity in this thread. Either way, talking about labeling him this or that means I'm bitter, envious or against black people? Wtf are you talking about? lol
 7 years ago '10        #47
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 619 619
yeah the OP gotta deal with it just like the blacks do.

as long as the kkk don't disturb our ish they can call a meeting where ever they want
 7 years ago '05        #48
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2419 2419
 SlickJ101 said:
Sure.

How am I bitter again? I wasn't the one who disected his ethnicity in this thread. Either way, talking about labeling him this or that means I'm bitter, envious or against black people? Wtf are you talking about? lol

so you agree that Obama is black ?

I must have misunderstood your post

no worries
 07-09-2010, 09:47 PM         #49
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
What did that f**got hilfiger do? When i grew up every black person I knew was wearin Tommy?
He said he never intended for blacks to wear his clothes.

SlickJ101 said:
Uh no you can't. You can speak on what you would do and what SOME black men MIGHT do.

Idk why you think anyone can speak for an entire race. lol Ridiculous.
Yes... I can speak for my race. You sound like you're talking about n*ggas. A n*gga has never done anything for anyone. A BLACK man will stop at nothing to fix his community. You too busy looking at all these million dollar slaves to see that there are brothas out there that would really make a change. But they will never get elected because in order for you to do for the poor you have to stop hooking up the rich. And we all know this country is not about helping each other. Its about the love of money. And a black man that does not want to follow the path society has set for him, be it sports, cRAP music, etc., he will not be loved by the majority. And keep in mind that the majority in this country is 70% white.
 7 years ago '08        #50
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 palogee said:
He said he never intended for blacks to wear his clothes.

Yes... I can speak for my race. You sound like you're talking about n*ggas. A n*gga has never done anything for anyone. A BLACK man will stop at nothing to fix his community. You too busy looking at all these million dollar slaves to see that there are brothas out there that would really make a change. But they will never get elected because in order for you to do for the poor you have to stop hooking up the rich. And we all know this country is not about helping each other. Its about the love of money. And a black man that does not want to follow the path society has set for him, be it sports, cRAP music, etc., he will not be loved by the majority. And keep in mind that the majority in this country is 70% white.
lol No, you can't.

Dude, you're not an embassedor, not a president, or any other elected official.

You're just another motherf**ker with a computer and an opinion, like the rest of us.

Sure, you can give your opinion on what you would ideally want a member of your ethnicity to do in office, but that's it.
 7 years ago '08        #51
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 GST said:
so you agree that Obama is black ?

I must have misunderstood your post

no worries
Well he's not white and I don't see a feather or dot so...

But if you ask the average person what nationality Obama is and I really doubt that they get it right.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
If you're gonna make steps towards ending racism (will never happen) it won't be by saying things like "You want freedom? You're gonna have to k!ll some crackers! You're gonna have to k!ll some of their babies!".

Sounds pretty counterproductive to me.
 7 years ago '09        #53
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Real Talk... Me and my friends were walking in Philly and walked right through their parade... They were like Bring the White Man to death... BLACK POWER! I was laughing so hard
 7 years ago '04        #54
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
 ima80baby said:
Because when it comes down to it, minorities (especially blacks) are the biggest racists left in this country. Still harboring feelings and emotions that their ancestors should feel and not them. And some white people are afraid to say anything when racist blacks kick up because they feel guilty for slavery.

Bottom line is that while violence may get us somewhere, I think it's dumb to bring racial issues back up in a nation that elected a black president. Not all whites are the problem today just like not all blacks were the problem then. And while some whites are racist and are in racist groups and cults, not all are and the racist ones are the ones these coons need to be worried about. 2 wrongs don't make a right and if they're going to go through with something this stupid, it may as well be done right by going after KKK and skinheads.
its cause n effect

racism is on both sides but you cant be blind to the fact who started problem '

Its a known fact that people got used to black people being slaves..

History is History there is never a quick fix to end situation that is racism. You cant just let ppl free after 500 years of slavement and think everything will be ok and you should run your life accordingly. The rights that we are people were giving slowly to us while ppl hold on to their beliefs not allowing blacks to participate in things even when they earned the right to do. School, jobs, and entertainment.
 07-10-2010, 07:47 AM         #55
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
You're a moron.

Read a book that doesn't have "Marvel" written in the top left corner.
Ima moron cause I experienced real sh1t, while you sit home and read about it? Fuhkin know it all over here. Educate yourself with some fresh air there Dr Dyson. Put miles on them boots and not ya fingertips. smh goofball
 7 years ago '08        #56
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Ima moron cause I experienced real sh1t, while you sit home and read about it? Fuhkin know it all over here. Educate yourself with some fresh air there Dr Dyson. Put miles on them boots and not ya fingertips. smh goofball
You experienced real s**t.

Congrats, so has the majority of the population.

Vant a cookie?
 7 years ago '07        #57
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
im late but.........

lets see where this thread goes

[pic - click to view]

07-10-2010, 12:28 PM         #58
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people have nothing to worry about. The media is already diving and conquering black people. Which is why you have black women being told that black men don't want them so they advocate for interracial relationships and black men becoming infatuated with women who are non-black. I'm for world piece and all that but bottom line is that each race has it's own culture and we should be able to embrace it .No reason why we should get over slavery because it's our history and damn sure aint no reason why we shouldn't want more healthy black successful relationships being displayed. With the violence, the high pregnancy rates and HIV/AIDS we need all the uplifting and empowerment we can get. White people know that the black panther party is no threat because there are not black men who think like them in positions of power. The KKK not only controlled communities but the KKK was the government when it was at it's peak.
 7 years ago '04        #59
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
Gotta love it when white people are on some "slavery was 100 years ago, move on" s**t. People love to speak on some s**t as if they know what the other person goes through. A white person has no idea what its like to be black the same way a straight person has no idea what its like to be gay. It takes time to reverse some s**t thats been ingrained in you for generations.
 7 years ago '07        #60
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
^^but you know what its like for a white person... They chose to be gay you didn't chose to be Black so lets not go there!
Home         

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy