NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2010, 05:04 PM         #21
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Because when it comes down to it, minorities (especially blacks) are the biggest racists left in this country. Still harboring feelings and emotions that their ancestors should feel and not them. And some white people are afraid to say anything when racist blacks kick up because they feel guilty for slavery.

Bottom line is that while violence may get us somewhere, I think it's dumb to bring racial issues back up in a nation that elected a black president. Not all whites are the problem today just like not all blacks were the problem then. And while some whites are racist and are in racist groups and cults, not all are and the racist ones are the ones these coons need to be worried about. 2 wrongs don't make a right and if they're going to go through with something this stupid, it may as well be done right by going after KKK and skinheads.
Both of my grandmothers, mother father, and uncles and 2 aunts were alive in the 50's and 60's and are still alive today. They were raised in the south. And they told/tell me about how white people really are. They experienced all the s**t you claim happened 100's of years ago. no.. People are still alive that experienced the s**t. You just don't wanna acknowledge that white people are not the peace loving caring people they pretend to be to the rest of the world. These days blacks won't run into the woods or beg for mercy from "Massa". We'll k!ll your motherf**kin a.sses as quickly as possible. That's why the violence towards us from you has stopped. Not because you are human. And The KKK and the Skinheads have modernized. And they know if they are eyeballed by the average black person today there is gonna be trouble.

Furthurmore BARACK OBAMA IS NOT BLACK. He is the product of the lustful actions of his immigrant parents. He is nothing like me, my father, or our fore fathers. The whole black president thing is a way to calm disgruntled colored people and appear to be a nation of equality. But his mother was German and his dad is from Kenya(SLAVES COME FROM WEST AFRICA). He wish he could be one of us. Just because he is accepted by whites and mindless Negroes don't mean s**t. He hasn't fixed our school systems, and he has done nothing to stop the drug flow. Which is what a BLACK MAN would do.

In conclusion sir you're an idiot.

Getting riled up behind some dumb a.ss SMALL group of fools.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 07-09-2010 at 05:07 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #22
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 397 397
Boo-hoo.
 7 years ago '08        #23
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5504 5504
 DatKidDex said:
havent they not let us vote for hundreds of years....we really only been able to vote all of us for like 60 years...
Unless you've been alive for hundreds of years then it doesn't apply to you.

You've prob been able to vote since you were 18, like everyone else here.
 7 years ago '08        #24
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
on a serious note, and i dont hate anyone in particular, race, s3x, religion...but white people were, are, and always will be, the epidemy of evil. Yeah, theres some black and hispanics, asians etc etc out there that are bugged the hell out but white people, WHITE PEOPLE, just have that whole angry for no apparent reason sh1t down pact. Like I love it when white folks try and use that whole well how come this, and you can do that but we cant...the hell you mean WE can do this and that? Nigahs cant do sh1t "wrong" or remotely close to wrong, hell we can be doin suntin halfway positive and still sh1t end of the stick. I served in this BS OEF-OIF war in 05 and would you believe that in my whole life it was in another country in a warzone is where my "brothers in arms" wanted to play Willie Lynch with a nigah? In the end I hate noone but white people exempt from "complaining" or tryna call foul. sorry
You're a moron.

Read a book that doesn't have "Marvel" written in the top left corner.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
 efromthev said:
While I agree whites do own mostly everything, people make it seem as if all whites have money. The only whites that have OLD money are the ones who are the elites in this country. Sure there is still racism that exists in this country but it's not just minorities struggling, we are all struggling. It's about class these days, the small percent who owns the majority of the wealth, doesn't care about if you are white,black,yellow, or brown. They see us as the same because there job is to keep building that empire while screwing over the average citizens, despite race.

If you are a minority you may face things that whites may not, that makes things a little harder. But there are also advantages to being a minority, it's much easier to get into a better college and have the chance to earn a great education. I had a friend who just got into Harvard Law but his GPA was way below average but since he was black he was accepted. If you stay on track and don't act like an ignorant, menace to society and do what you are supposed to do, work hard, stay out of trouble, you are going to achieve success no matter what race you are. You can be whatever you want to be in this country, nothing is holding you back besides your own excuses. I'm not even talking about minorities, that goes for anyone. Hard work overtime will pay off no matter who you are but it seems most people don't want to put in that extra effort, they feel entitled to it.

7 years ago '08        #26
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 palogee said:
Both of my grandmothers, mother father, and uncles and 2 aunts were alive in the 50's and 60's and are still alive today. They were raised in the south. And they told/tell me about how white people really are. They experienced all the s**t you claim happened 100's of years ago. no.. People are still alive that experienced the s**t. You just don't wanna acknowledge that white people are not the peace loving caring people they pretend to be to the rest of the world. These days blacks won't run into the woods or beg for mercy from "Massa". We'll k!ll your motherf**kin a.sses as quickly as possible. That's why the violence towards us from you has stopped. Not because you are human. And The KKK and the Skinheads have modernized. And they know if they are eyeballed by the average black person today there is gonna be trouble.

Furthurmore BARACK OBAMA IS NOT BLACK. He is the product of the lustful actions of his immigrant parents. He is nothing like me, my father, or our fore fathers. The whole black president thing is a way to calm disgruntled colored people and appear to be a nation of equality. But his mother was German and his dad is from Kenya(SLAVES COME FROM WEST AFRICA). He wish he could be one of us. Just because he is accepted by whites and mindless Negroes don't mean s**t. He hasn't fixed our school systems, and he has done nothing to stop the drug flow. Which is what a BLACK MAN would do.

In conclusion sir you're an idiot.

Getting riled up behind some dumb a.ss SMALL group of fools.
The fact that Obama isn't even black and many black people treat him like he's their savior bc of his skin color is a sad joke that shows how stupid this society is as a whole.

I respect your family member's opinions, but just bc they have them, doesn't mean they speak for anyone else but themselves.

And don't try to speak on what a BLACK MAN would do. You have no idea what anyone would really do in office until it actually happened. Nobody knows what a president's real motives are until they're already in office.
 7 years ago '07        #27
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
If I'm gonna get called names and spit on atleast let me have all this money you think I have.....
 7 years ago '05        #28
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
When it said radical black i new the writer had an agenda why are all black leaders that talk about race radicals
 07-09-2010, 06:47 PM         #29
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
If I'm gonna get called names and spit on atleast let me have all this money you think I have.....

I know right lol zzz think we r jus fed everything wit a silver spoon as if we dont have to work as hard as them... its jus an easy excuse when they fail to blame it on their skin color.... as if it had nothing to do with a lack of effort!

please quote the reply and insert the racist card here_____
 7 years ago '05        #30
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 SlickJ101 said:
Unless you've been alive for hundreds of years then it doesn't apply to you.

You've prob been able to vote since you were 18, like everyone else here.
Just because it doesn't apply to him directly doesn't mean it doesn't affect him if my parents were barred from voting cause they were black that would affect me
 7 years ago '08        #31
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gateway972 said:
Just because it doesn't apply to him directly doesn't mean it doesn't affect him if my parents were barred from voting cause they were black that would affect me
How?

Would you be confused on how to pull a lever?
 7 years ago '07        #32
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
white people cant truly grasp racism so they make up s**t like this to feel like they are apart of something
 7 years ago '07        #33
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
White and Black people need to realize its 2010, ignorance isn't racism, just means you probaly will be working for minimum wage for the rest of you uneducated life....
 07-09-2010, 07:45 PM         #34
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
The fact that Obama isn't even black and many black people treat him like he's their savior bc of his skin color is a sad joke that shows how stupid this society is as a whole.

I respect your family member's opinions, but just bc they have them, doesn't mean they speak for anyone else but themselves.

And don't try to speak on what a BLACK MAN would do. You have no idea what anyone would really do in office until it actually happened. Nobody knows what a president's real motives are until they're already in office.
Slow your roll partna. I can speak on what a black man would do because black men want to put an end to the 2 things I named. A black man knows poor funding for schools + Drugs = Ghettos, poverty, hate and violent crime. Which is keeping black folks down as a race. And any black skinned person that doesn't agree with that is a f**kin N.I.G.G.E.R!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #35
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
some ppl just can't eat the shyt they dish..there was no 'voter intimidation' in that video

all this just plays into their agenda : to never vote another black man president again..simple

it's funny how they never cared about the NBBP when Bush and Clinton was president...maybe cuz they could have buried all of them and nobody would know but it might be a little harder to get away with while a black man is president..and not just some dumb ni99er president,we have Barack Obama..far from dumb
 7 years ago '05        #36
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 SlickJ101 said:

classic jealousy,envy or bitterness

it's ok
 7 years ago '05        #37
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281
:beat::laughing0:
 07-09-2010, 07:54 PM         #38
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
White and Black people need to realize its 2010, ignorance isn't racism, just means you probaly will be working for minimum wage for the rest of you uneducated life....
Glenn Beck... Rush Limbaugh... Nancy Grace... Tommy Hilfiger.... They don't make minimum wage homie. I'm just sayin.
 7 years ago '07        #39
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
What did that f**got hilfiger do? When i grew up every black person I knew was wearin Tommy?
 7 years ago '07        #40
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
I will take all the name calling and reverse racism you can gimme, s**t I will even change my God given name to Honkey and wear a cowboy hat and boots if you gimme that Bill Gates/George Bush money that you think every white person has.....
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago