Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #181
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 GST said:
it's 'settling' when if after i 'get rich', as you say, and my money still isn't as good..you're making it just about money and if thas all you're about,then by all means do you but all the money in the world means nothing w/o respect
Wow, just wow.

7 years ago '05        #182
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Illuminated said:
Are you being serious right now? Money is money, no matter who possesses it. LOL @ the thought of a person's money not being good because they're black. You're really reaching right now. And the excuses continue to pour in! Now you don't want to make money because you claim it isn't "as good" and that people still won't respect you.
You obviously don't respect yourself if you continue to make these pitiful excuses for doing nothing with your life.

Take some tips from the guy in your avatar.
see..thas yall problem..you probably only think of yourself..i get money..I once wasn't getting it..and it wasn't because i was lazy or ignorant..I know there are many more like me thas been where i been and would like to go where i'm going and if i can help,then i do that...plz excuse me for not thinking just of myself

one more thing,those stories of NYC cab drivers passing up black passengers is just a little example but of course you probably see that as minor and have an axcuse for it..then I can give a thousand more examples and you will give a thousand different excuses as to why 'the white man shyt don't stink'

Last edited by GST; 07-14-2010 at 10:55 AM..
 07-14-2010, 10:54 AM         #183
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
see..thas yall problem..you probably only think of yourself..i get money..I once wasn't getting it..and it wasn't because i was lazy or ignorant..I know there are many more like me thas been where i been and would like to go where i'm going and if i can help,then i do that...plz excuse me for not thinking just of myself
Ummmm.....
What did you just say?
 7 years ago '05        #184
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 GST said:
can't speak on what you don't know..common sense..thas like me tellin you about where you live,thinking I have the answer just cuz I watch tv or listen to hearsay..all the world news and history books in the world could never bring me having the answers to your countries problem til I've actually lived there for some time and witnessed first hand..you can argue bout it all you want..also,I never said Mcdonald's was tainted..nice try tho
- how can you actually use the phrase "can't speak on what you don't know" at this point? I made a point about how non-Americans look at America...& you tried to counter it by providing an American's view. Tell me, who knows more about how non-Americans look at America: non-Americans or Americans??
- &, as a seprate point, while enduring certain conditions fosters a different understanding than learning of them, it is the unfortunate reality that non-Americans can quite easily become more educated about America than Americans due to the availibility of media & education, both of direct relation & of periphery relevance, coupled with the mindlessness which characterises so many Americans.
- no, you didn't use the actual word "tainted"; you just noted that it was viewed less positively than before. Which is what the word "tainted", used in the context that I used it in, means. So yeah, I'm right. Again.
 07-14-2010, 11:05 AM         #185
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This GST dude must really not realize how dumb he is, judging by the relentless torrent of irony and ignorance he's pouring out.

7 years ago '05        #186
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Illuminated said:
There's only one problem with your post that pretty much derails your whole logic, the problem is: I'M BLACK, NOT WHITE.....

I've lived in the hood for the first 20 years of my life (I'm 26 now), so you can't tell me nothing that I haven't already heard or show me anything I haven't already seen. All I hear are a bunch of excuses. I never said racism was dead. I said that racism is over in the way that you all make it out to be. Y'all forget that there are poor whites as well in America that are going through the same struggle as the rest of the lower-class citizens.

I think I'm gonna stop trying to empower black people. You all are the only people I know that will argue and try to disprove a person who tells you that YOU CAN do something. I guess being the victim and never making any progress is safer than taking responsibility for your life and working to be successful. Only reason I even entertain this garbage is because it's excuse-making people like you all that make black people in general look bad.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #187
GST 
space
space
 Illuminated said:
Ummmm.....
What did you just say?
apparently something you can't understand

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
- how can you actually use the phrase "can't speak on what you don't know" at this point? I made a point about how non-Americans look at America...& you tried to counter it by providing an American's view. Tell me, who knows more about how non-Americans look at America: non-Americans or Americans??
- &, as a seprate point, while enduring certain conditions fosters a different understanding than learning of them, it is the unfortunate reality that non-Americans can quite easily become more educated about America than Americans due to the availibility of media & education, both of direct relation & of periphery relevance, coupled with the mindlessness which characterises so many Americans.
- no, you didn't use the actual word "tainted"; you just noted that it was viewed less positively than before. Which is what the word "tainted", used in the context that I used it in, means. So yeah, I'm right. Again.
-your first point wasn't made from a non-American view,at least you didn't make that clear..you just made a statement like you know all about America,when in actuality,you don't
-you still can only form an opinion,after you've watched all the tv and got all your degrees
-you've taken what i said and went far out of text with it and I think you know that but w/e,do you
 07-14-2010, 11:12 AM         #188
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
apparently something you can't understand

-your first point wasn't made from a non-American view,at least you didn't make that clear..you just made a statement like you know all about America,when in actuality,you don't
-you still can only form an opinion,after you've watched all the tv and got all your degrees
-you've taken what i said and went far out of text with it and I think you know that but w/e,do you
You're right...
I can't understand it because the sentence was poorly typed and poorly worded.
 7 years ago '05        #189
GST 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
This GST dude must really not realize how dumb he is, judging by the relentless torrent of irony and ignorance he's pouring out.

*says the guy that 'talks white thinks niggrish'

ok
 7 years ago '05        #190
GST 
space
space
 Illuminated said:
You're right...
I can't understand it because the sentence was poorly typed and poorly worded.
naw

I think you understood quite clear and have no argument for someone that gets money and tries to help others as well...I mean really,what objective could you possibly have to that?
 07-14-2010, 11:23 AM         #191
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
naw

I think you understood quite clear and have no argument for someone that gets money and tries to help others as well...I mean really,what objective could you possibly have to that?
Lol @ Me of all people having no argument for something. Don't kid yourself. I can shut down anything you've already said and anything you will say in the future. Face it dude, your previous post was poorly worded.

What does making money to help others have to do with you making excuses and blaming "whitey" for being a failure? If anything, if you wanna help people, then that's another reason to get off your a.ss and get paid. Being broke and filling people's head with this negative, self-defeating garbage isn't helping anything. It's only creating more of those types.
 07-14-2010, 11:35 AM         #192
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
*says the guy that 'talks white thinks niggrish'

ok
Its not my fault you haven't heard the track where I got the line from.
 7 years ago '05        #193
GST 
space
space
 Illuminated said:
Lol @ Me of all people having no argument for something. Don't kid yourself. I can shut down anything you've already said and anything you will say in the future. Face it dude, your previous post was poorly worded.

What does making money to help others have to do with you making excuses and blaming "whitey" for being a failure? If anything, if you wanna help people, then that's another reason to get off your a.ss and get paid. Being broke and filling people's head with this negative, self-defeating garbage isn't helping anything. It's only creating more of those types.
-if thinking that keeps your day bright,do you..but trust that my grammar is on point with ppl that matter

- you sir are taking words out of text also..what I said was that I am getting money so I know first hand that money isn't the answer and have decided to help those less fortunate and I also am not gonna pretend like none of what i see is actually happening
 7 years ago '07        #194
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
Wait till s**t hits the fan, then you all will see the true people. I will die for you no matter what your skin color is, if I think you are real and have a heart. I know who the heartless are on both sides! Just like there is good Arabs out there and all we see is the f**kers stoning there wives and blowing themselves up, there is good and evil in everything! Start looking people in there eyes, they just like you.
 07-14-2010, 12:58 PM         #195
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
yall are the downfall acknowledging a problem is not saying your a victim, its simply stating an understanding of what is happening, just cause n*ggas aint getting lynched by trees, dont mean they are not getting lynched by prison sentences......anyway f**k all these uncle toms, these fake a.ss hiphop supporters, my real n*ggas know what goes down and we will be sure educate, f**k a hater, and f**k these over zealous my life is good so f**k everybody esle's problems, My real n*ggas know what it is so teach your chldren to always f**k these Uncle Rawkus clowns and these Suburbian mini racist who are only on this site because of eminem and thier parents dont like black people
Getting lynched by prison sentences?
Yeah, I forgot...black people also call it racism when a black person is sent to jail for committing a crime. I guess they should get a walk because of slavery, right? And guess what else? The crime he's going to jail for committing, that crime was more than likely committed against another black person. So what do you have to say about that one? And you really have the nerve to complain about racism after you just insulted white people by calling them crackers? (Aye admin, what are you gonna do about that? He's being racist by using racial slurs towards whites. But I bet you won't ban him though.)

Secondly, f**k hip-hop. They've done more damage than good for the black community. Y'all are running behind them, trying to imitate the poison they feed you on their music. Y'all act like hip-hop is the official voice of the black community, but f**k that! They don't speak for me. I don't need a bunch of negroes who encourages drug dealing, murder, robbing, wasting your money on BS and other stupid activity to speak for me. Y'all look at hip-hop for a way out and as a saviour, not knowing that it only adds to the problem.

*Waits for the "why are you on here if you don't like hip-hop" replies.*
Not realizing that there are far more sections of discussion here than hip-hop.

Last edited by Illuminated; 07-14-2010 at 03:51 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #196
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
"Lynched by prison sentences" lol
 7 years ago '05        #197
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Dos-effect said:
yall are the downfall acknowledging a problem is not saying your a victim, its simply stating an understanding of what is happening, just cause n*ggas aint getting lynched by trees, dont mean they are not getting lynched by prison sentences......anyway f**k all these uncle toms, these fake a.ss hiphop supporters, my real n*ggas know what goes down and we will be sure educate, f**k a hater, and f**k these over zealous my life is good so f**k everybody esle's problems, My real n*ggas know what it is so teach your chldren to always f**k these Uncle Rawkus clowns and these Suburbian mini racist who are only on this site because of eminem and thier parents dont like black people
SMH at you calling white people racist and also dropping racial slurs towards white people. I see alot of racial slurs towards whites in this thread...funny I don't see anyone dropping any racial slurs towards black people

And since it's "f**k all these cracker uncle tom blah blah blah"...why would you even care if a white guy doesn't like you because you're black? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
 7 years ago '05        #198
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 GST said:
- you immediately questioned whether I had ever been to America, or whether my stay in America had been short, therefore you already acknowledged that my point was being made from a non-American view. What a fool.
- & you can still "only form an opinion" after "living it"; the difference is, mine's is guaranteed to be educated, yours is not.
- no, I worked with what you said & dismantled you. I hope you came with a manual for re-assembly.
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago