Jul 9 - Whitewashing Black Racism

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2010, 09:38 AM         #1
8186 pageviews
205 comments

mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 9 - Whitewashing Black Racism

Creators Syndicate – Why haven't national media outlets reported on the vile and violent rants of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) thugs whose 2008 voter intimidation tactics got a pass from the Obama administration? Simple: Radical black racism doesn't fit the Hope and Change narrative. There's no way to shoehorn Bush-bashing into the story. And, let's face it, exposing the inflammatory rhetoric of the left does nothing to help liberal editors and reporters fulfill their true calling — embarrassing the right.

This week, Justice Department whistleblower J. Christian Adams came forward with damning public testimony about how Obama officials believe "civil rights law should not be enforced in a race-neutral manner, and should never be enforced against blacks or other national minorities." In the wake of Adams' expose on how the Obama DOJ abandoned default judgments against the NBPP bullies for the sake of politically correct racial politics, a shocking video clip of one of the lead defendants in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case resurfaced on the Internet. It shows bloodthirsty King Samir Shabazz during a 2009 National Geographic documentary interview spewing:

"You want freedom? You're gonna have to k!ll some crackers! You're gonna have to k!ll some of their babies!"

These NBPP death threats and white-bashing diatribes are nothing new to those who have tracked the black supremacy movement. In August 2009, nearly a year ago, I reported on a sign on display outside NBPP defendant (and elected member of Philadelphia's 14th Ward Democratic Committee) Jerry Jackson's home. It reads: "COLORED ONLY: No Whites Allowed." In July 2009, I interviewed poll watcher/witness Christopher Hill, whom Shabazz and Jackson called "cracker" several times while Shabazz brandished his baton.

"They physically attempted to block me," Hill recounted. He also saw a group of elderly ladies walk away from the polling site without voting while the duo preened in front of the entrance. "If you're a poll watcher, you shouldn't be dressed in paramilitary garb," Hill said, as he wondered aloud at what would have happened if he had showed up in the same sort of costume.

In May 2009, I reported on the affidavit of civil rights attorney and poll watcher Bartle Bull, who witnessed the NBPP thuggery in Philadelphia and reported on billy club-wielding Shabazz's election day boast: "You're about to be ruled by the black man, cracker."

In the fall of 2008, just days before he showed up to hector white poll workers, Shabazz told the Philadelphia Inquirer:

"I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy... The only thing the cracker understands is violence... The only thing the cracker understands is gunpowder. You got to take violence to violence."

The desire to k!ll, subordinate and demonize white people is a staple of NBPP propaganda. An NBPP Trenton, N.J., chapter "block party" music video posted on YouTube calls on black followers to "bang for freedom," "put the bang right into a cracker's face," and "if you're going to bang, bang for black power ... hang a cracker ... if you're going to bang, bang on the white devil ... burying him near the river bank with the right shovel ... community revolution in progress ... banging for crackers to go to hell, we don't need em."

Chanting "Black Power," Minister Najee Muhammad, national field marshal for the New Black Panther Party, and Uhuru Shakur, local chairman of the Atlanta NBPP chapter, issued a pre-Election Day 2008 threat to "racists and other angry whites who are upset over an impending Barack Obama presidential victory." Said Muhammad: "Most certainly, we cannot allow these racist forces to slaughter our babies or commit other acts of violence against the black population, nor our black president."

That's rich, given that the only racists talking about slaughtering babies are the ones with New Black Panther Party patches on their puffed chests.

If a Tea Party activist threatened to k!ll the babies of his political opponents, it wouldn't just be front-page news. It would be the subject of Democrat-led congressional investigations, a series of terrified New York Times columns about the perilous "climate of hate," a Justice Department probe by Attorney General Eric Holder, a domestic terror alert from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, and another Important Teachable Moment Speech/Summit from Healer-in-Chief Barack Obama.

But with the racism shoe on the other foot, Team Obama and its media water-carriers are exhibiting the very racial cowardice Holder once purported to condemn. Thanks to Obama's feckless Department of Injustice, these black supremacist brutes are free to show up on the next national Election Day at polling places in full paramilitary regalia with nightsticks, hurling racist, anti-American epithets at those exercising their right to vote and at those protecting the integrity of the electoral process.

The reaction of our national media watchdogs: Shhhhhhhh.

SOURCE---http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20100709/cm_uc_crmmax/op_1914639;_ylt=AksLNXXONHG25OrKSkmUHBNzfNdF

205 comments for "Jul 9 - Whitewashing Black Racism"

7 years ago '07        #2
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
oh those poor white people. someone please save them from this rampant oppression and racism...

these anglos have really been through a lot.

I suggest reparations.

no, really.

7 years ago '04        #3
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
*Blacks(Afro/African Americans) Stats*
New Black Panther party
Nation of Islam
NAACP
Al Sharpton
Jessie Jackson

*Whites(Colonizers) Stats*
US Justice System
 7 years ago '05        #4
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2496 2496
was i meant to read all that?
 07-09-2010, 11:43 AM         #5
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why haven't national media outlets reported on the vile and violent rants of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) thugs whose 2008 voter intimidation tactics got a pass from the Obama administration?
The same reason why they won't talk about how whites were outside of polling stations in the south in predominately white neighborhoods saying s**t like "Don't let a ****** run our country into a ghetto" or "This land is ours, not some **** from a ****** loving mother". Seriously this "story" is a joke. We have had the KKK and the Skinheads around for years doing the exact same s**t. Guess its different if they racial profile with a badge on huh.

I'm not trying to hear some black mofo talking about k!lling whitey or anyone else. If a man, regardless of his race is actually threatening you then fine. But these cats are on some other s**t. Also, they have absolutely no vision of a future for black people. Just another group of fools who think they will beat white people at their own game.:thumbsdown:
 07-09-2010, 11:49 AM         #6
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea you wanna bring violence and gun powde my way? ill give you some back...... point blank why has it always been a double standard black people can call us crackers and make racist statements... but the minute white people say something to them its racism to a full affect and we are considered the "WHITE DEVIL" GET THE f**k OUTAA HERE WITH THIS s**t... if anyone can make comments to anyone then so be it. racism will never end.. as many whites,blacks, hispanics etc were taught these particular beliefs it will never end. sad to say but this s**t WILL NEVER END

Last edited by donmeca2020; 07-09-2010 at 11:51 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #7
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
havent they not let us vote for hundreds of years....we really only been able to vote all of us for like 60 years...
 7 years ago '05        #8
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
Ive seen this on every news outlet on TV...

one n*gga standing with a stick in his hand nonchalantly... white college dude with camera runs up to him like hes superman

[video - click to view]

and they wanna call that voter intimidation... GTFOH
 7 years ago '04        #9
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
BLACK SUPREMACY ...........................STOP IT SLIIIIIIIIME

they betta get outta here makin up words. Then using words like blood thirsty lmao
 07-09-2010, 12:30 PM         #10
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
yea you wanna bring violence and gun powde my way? ill give you some back...... point blank why has it always been a double standard black people can call us crackers and make racist statements... but the minute white people say something to them its racism to a full affect and we are considered the "WHITE DEVIL" GET THE f**k OUTAA HERE WITH THIS s**t... if anyone can make comments to anyone then so be it. racism will never end.. as many whites,blacks, hispanics etc were taught these particular beliefs it will never end. sad to say but this s**t WILL NEVER END
Well here are some reasons it will never end:

1) All of the presidents on Mt Rushmore are of slave owners. Yet time after time we are told these were great people.

2) We are taught that the civil war was fought to free the slave, when in fact it was fought because the south didn't need the Union

3) We tell our kids that things aren't as racist as they use to be when in fact that are more racist than ever before. Only difference now is Blacks will slap the s**t outta you if you call them a ****** and we will shoot your a.ss dead if you come through the place we call home with that KKK bulls**t. But Whites still own everything, still have that OLD money, and do not care what you think about it.

4) Blacks tend to think this country is ours until reality sets in and we realize we've been deceived then we are mad at ALL white people. Also alot of us tend to think that AlL whites are rich or benefited from slavery.

5) Our parents had no solutions on how to fix things, just to only act like it isn't still here

6) Old white men(Most Politicians) were bread to believe blacks were inferior. NOT TRUE

7) Alot of blacks were taught that ALL whites are devils.. NOT TRUE

8) We have started a war on terror but its really a war on Arabs who dare to disagree with us.(Us being whites because the average black doesn't give a damn about them. We have our own problems).

9) White females are considered, by whites, dirty if they have babies with blacks. Not all but a majority.

10) Blacks are automatically uncle toms and wanna be white when we marry a white girl and move to the burbs. Not all but majority

So in conclusion man we have ignorance inside of all of us. And it all starts with the garbage we are told about the past. Most of it is false or biased to one side.

Well atleast that is the way I see it.
 7 years ago '06        #11
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 donmeca2020 said:
Because when it comes down to it, minorities (especially blacks) are the biggest racists left in this country. Still harboring feelings and emotions that their ancestors should feel and not them. And some white people are afraid to say anything when racist blacks kick up because they feel guilty for slavery.

Bottom line is that while violence may get us somewhere, I think it's dumb to bring racial issues back up in a nation that elected a black president. Not all whites are the problem today just like not all blacks were the problem then. And while some whites are racist and are in racist groups and cults, not all are and the racist ones are the ones these coons need to be worried about. 2 wrongs don't make a right and if they're going to go through with something this stupid, it may as well be done right by going after KKK and skinheads.
 7 years ago '04        #12
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 palogee said:
Well here are some reasons it will never end:

1) All of the presidents on Mt Rushmore are of slave owners. Yet time after time we are told these were great people.

2) We are taught that the civil war was fought to free the slave, when in fact it was fought because the south didn't need the Union

3) We tell our kids that things aren't as racist as they use to be when in fact that are more racist than ever before. Only difference now is Blacks will slap the s**t outta you if you call them a ****** and we will shoot your a.ss dead if you come through the place we call home with that KKK bulls**t. But Whites still own everything, still have that OLD money, and do not care what you think about it.

4) Blacks tend to think this country is ours until reality sets in and we realize we've been deceived then we are mad at ALL white people. Also alot of us tend to think that AlL whites are rich or benefited from slavery.

5) Our parents had no solutions on how to fix things, just to only act like it isn't still here

6) Old white men(Most Politicians) were bread to believe blacks were inferior. NOT TRUE

7) Alot of blacks were taught that ALL whites are devils.. NOT TRUE

8) We have started a war on terror but its really a war on Arabs who dare to disagree with us.(Us being whites because the average black doesn't give a damn about them. We have our own problems).

9) White females are considered, by whites, dirty if they have babies with blacks. Not all but a majority.

10) Blacks are automatically uncle toms and wanna be white when we marry a white girl and move to the burbs. Not all but majority

So in conclusion man we have ignorance inside of all of us. And it all starts with the garbage we are told about the past. Most of it is false or biased to one side.

Well atleast that is the way I see it.
This may be the first time I actually agree with you.
 07-09-2010, 01:47 PM         #13
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New term: human devil.
 07-09-2010, 02:22 PM         #14
NOVA804  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not about to read all that s**t. Paraphrase please. Lemme get the Cliff's Notes or something.
 07-09-2010, 02:33 PM         #15
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on a serious note, and i dont hate anyone in particular, race, s3x, religion...but white people were, are, and always will be, the epidemy of evil. Yeah, theres some black and hispanics, asians etc etc out there that are bugged the hell out but white people, WHITE PEOPLE, just have that whole angry for no apparent reason sh1t down pact. Like I love it when white folks try and use that whole well how come this, and you can do that but we cant...the hell you mean WE can do this and that? Nigahs cant do sh1t "wrong" or remotely close to wrong, hell we can be doin suntin halfway positive and still sh1t end of the stick. I served in this BS OEF-OIF war in 05 and would you believe that in my whole life it was in another country in a warzone is where my "brothers in arms" wanted to play Willie Lynch with a nigah? In the end I hate noone but white people exempt from "complaining" or tryna call foul. sorry
 07-09-2010, 03:49 PM         #16
b1gkyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'Hope and Change' never really existed.. it was a 'feel good' facade by Obama and his campaign crew. Black racism against Whites is just about as bad as White against Black
 07-09-2010, 03:55 PM         #17
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b1gkyle said:
'Hope and Change' never really existed.. it was a 'feel good' facade by Obama and his campaign crew. Black racism against Whites is just about as bad as White against Black
So our racism keeps whites making only 60% of what a black person with the same skills makes?

Our racism makes black police officers racially profile everyone else but our own?

Our racism causes predominately white schools to be nationally underfunded when compared to blacks?

Our racism makes it easy for our children to get recommendations to jobs we don't deserve?

Our racism allows us to rpresent 90% of corporate America?

Homie you are either lost, stupid, blind or an Uncle Tom.
 7 years ago '05        #18
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 ima80baby said:
Because when it comes down to it, minorities (especially blacks) are the biggest racists left in this country. Still harboring feelings and emotions that their ancestors should feel and not them. And some white people are afraid to say anything when racist blacks kick up because they feel guilty for slavery.

Bottom line is that while violence may get us somewhere, I think it's dumb to bring racial issues back up in a nation that elected a black president. Not all whites are the problem today just like not all blacks were the problem then. And while some whites are racist and are in racist groups and cults, not all are and the racist ones are the ones these coons need to be worried about. 2 wrongs don't make a right and if they're going to go through with something this stupid, it may as well be done right by going after KKK and skinheads.
f**k are you talking about harboring emotions from our ancestors? Minorities go through s**t on a daily basis that white people will never have to go through. Most people get those feelings from growing up and the the slavery thing is just icing on the cake....s**t aint over racism deeper than it ever was..

In the words of yeezy

"Racism still alive they just be concealing it"
 07-09-2010, 04:58 PM         #19
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whos they? white or black people?? or both lol Y;al make me laugh.. actin like its only white people r racist when u kno blacks are just as racist if not more than whites on a whole.
 7 years ago '04        #20
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
But Whites still own everything, still have that OLD money, and do not care what you think about it.
While I agree whites do own mostly everything, people make it seem as if all whites have money. The only whites that have OLD money are the ones who are the elites in this country. Sure there is still racism that exists in this country but it's not just minorities struggling, we are all struggling. It's about class these days, the small percent who owns the majority of the wealth, doesn't care about if you are white,black,yellow, or brown. They see us as the same because there job is to keep building that empire while screwing over the average citizens, despite race.

If you are a minority you may face things that whites may not, that makes things a little harder. But there are also advantages to being a minority, it's much easier to get into a better college and have the chance to earn a great education. I had a friend who just got into Harvard Law but his GPA was way below average but since he was black he was accepted. If you stay on track and don't act like an ignorant, menace to society and do what you are supposed to do, work hard, stay out of trouble, you are going to achieve success no matter what race you are. You can be whatever you want to be in this country, nothing is holding you back besides your own excuses. I'm not even talking about minorities, that goes for anyone. Hard work overtime will pay off no matter who you are but it seems most people don't want to put in that extra effort, they feel entitled to it.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy