LeBron James Releases First Message For His Miami Heat Fans!

most viewed right now
 115
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
158 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,696 | Props total: 1463 1463
they will never beat the lake show if they make it to the finals.
 8 years ago '05        #23
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702
 nwo504 said:
Joe Budden and Ny lost :jay:
:budden: n*gga, sit your f**got a.ss down >>>> RT @chrisbosh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i f**ks with joey but gotdamn im
 8 years ago '04        #24
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 1601 1601
 ivan1087 said:

[pic - click to view]

indeed Lebron is now just a puppet .
 07-09-2010, 02:22 AM         #25
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smart move of flying str8 to mia and not touching foot in clev cause i swear they will lynch him smh guy just became the new reggie miller but to more than the knicks lol u now got 5 teams gunna for you refs might as well call techs now cause im not going to be suprise them teams play a bit "tougher" on him
 8 years ago '04        #26
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,261 | Props total: 10398 10398
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
"you've changed, bro"
And so have all the Cavs fans who were cool just yesterday now they act like he wasnt there for 7 years. Where the f**k does it state in the rule book that someone has to stay in their hometown state because they are born from there? Fareal the man has a chance to play w/ two of the best players in the league in a major city. Who would really turn that down. Yall forget all these other Great players "Mj, Kobe, Magic, Russell, Bird, and Shaq" played in a huge sports market and the cities were able to attract other good free agents. I think bron realized that there was no hope in clev when bosh even said f**k playing in clev, i mean if he couldnt get bosh to come to clev who else u think would want to sign there or get traded there in the future? If clev didnt tank the 02-03 season and didnt win the lottery they would've just been a sorry a.ss team trying to get their hometown player to come sign w/ them in fa this year.
 8 years ago '10        #27
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,012 | Props total: 1402 1402
thats wassup. haha lame a.sss ungrateful clevelanders. hope yall lose your team, and seattle gets the team, rename them, so cavs history will be erased. HAHAHAHA
 8 years ago '04        #28
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,944 | Props total: 5783 5783
 WorldsStrangest said:
"damn dog. you changed"
lol.

when the interviewer asked him what about cleveland and the fans there. lebron had stunned look on his face like (damn, i wasnt expecting that question. SHIZZZZ...im live on tv..cmon cmon brain...quick...what should i say). it reminded me of when the interviewer asked kanye west why he went with jay-z to defjam when he said himself that dame dash was the one who gave him the chance to shine and had faith in his success. Kanye even said that jz wasnt feeling him. kanye had this priceless dumbfounded look on his face like damn, why u have to hit me with that question man.

but at the end of the day...its all business..never personal. i was laughing when owner was calling him disloyal. im the the cleve's owner as a business men has cut business ties in his financial lending business. well its the same thing.

i actually met dan when i was in school in 9th grade. he came by career day and was talking about his mortgage company and all the students was talking paying him no attn and he got pissed. he noticed i was paying attn and gave me his card and told me to call him. i have always been business minded...but i wish i wud of kept that card. i got into real estate like 6 yrs later and no telling what ringing him up cud of done for me.
 8 years ago '05        #29
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Hakim Cobain said:
And so have all the Cavs fans who were cool just yesterday now they act like he wasnt there for 7 years. Where the f**k does it state in the rule book that someone has to stay in their hometown state because they are born from there? Fareal the man has a chance to play w/ two of the best players in the league in a major city. Who would really turn that down. Yall forget all these other Great players "Mj, Kobe, Magic, Russell, Bird, and Shaq" played in a huge sports market and the cities were able to attract other good free agents. I think bron realized that there was no hope in clev when bosh even said f**k playing in clev, i mean if he couldnt get bosh to come to clev who else u think would want to sign there or get traded there in the future? If clev didnt tank the 02-03 season and didnt win the lottery they would've just been a sorry a.ss team trying to get their hometown player to come sign w/ them in fa this year.
WOW HOMIE U HIT THAT s**t RITE ON THE f**kING HEAD THE DAMN TRUTH
 8 years ago '10        #30
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 12241 12241
i still cant believe this n*gga just disowned his own muthaf**king people like that. on national television at that.
 8 years ago '04        #31
thewaitisover 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 11 11
 Vincent_Chase said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #32
flix02 2064 heat pts2064
space
avatar space
space
$10,672 | Props total: 4057 4057
twitter is crazy...

THE_REAL_CHUCK @KingJames Well this isnt u becuase its not in ebonics.

DjEV@KingJames thanks for 7 great years but you made the wrong move! U SUCK!

Donjon7 @KingJames lebron I'm a fan Its just Jordan had class brotha he took crap and made a dynasty he never chased a ring ever.kobes laughin dude

mynmball_39@KingJames I f**king hate you anonymous

NikoG21@KingJames u officially the biggest clown in the nba ...please don't call urself the king its an insult ...u should ve gone to the wnba

Maxjhogan@KingJames why don't you have any pride?

 07-09-2010, 02:40 AM         #33
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is a human being, he don't owe sh*t to nobody but himself. I'm not a fan of the heat or the cavs or this whole situation. Homie just had to move on, you can't just stay home the World is bigger than that. Stop worryin' 'bout what the f*ck he does and move on.
 8 years ago '04        #34
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 1601 1601
 flix02 said:
twitter is crazy...

THE_REAL_CHUCK @KingJames Well this isnt u becuase its not in ebonics.

DjEV@KingJames thanks for 7 great years but you made the wrong move! U SUCK!

Donjon7 @KingJames lebron I'm a fan Its just Jordan had class brotha he took crap and made a dynasty he never chased a ring ever.kobes laughin dude

mynmball_39@KingJames I f**king hate you anonymous

NikoG21@KingJames u officially the biggest clown in the nba ...please don't call urself the king its an insult ...u should ve gone to the wnba

Maxjhogan@KingJames why don't you have any pride?


yo that the real chuck dude goin in.

@KingJames Home? Home!? Hope u packed SPF 200, bud. Hells a whole lot hotter than Miami

wtf??
 8 years ago '04        #35
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,298 | Props total: 933 933

[pic - click to view]


just keep giving him more reason to unload
 8 years ago '07        #36
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
miami runs this basketball s**t now....we s**tting on cleveland multiple times this year, can't wait to bash that boring a.ss city
 8 years ago '04        #37
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 Fresh Whyte said:
....More Like

"f**k YOU & YO MOMMA...I HOPE SHE IN HEAT & THE SQUAD RUNS THRU HER"
"YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A b**ch....YOU AINT WELCOME BACK"
"HOPE YOU PACKING b**ch,GOT 6 ROUNDS & SOME HEAT FOR YO PUNKASS"
"YOU AINT NO KING...YOU A PRINCE....SEE YOU ON THE COURT,BLOUSES"

Them Cleveland Fans Aint No Joke.
 8 years ago '10        #38
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,012 | Props total: 1402 1402
 Firestarr said:
yo that the real chuck dude goin in.

@KingJames Home? Home!? Hope u packed SPF 200, bud. Hells a whole lot hotter than Miami

wtf??
you just made that s**t up.
 07-09-2010, 03:28 AM         #39
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]


just keep giving him more reason to unload
haha word dude goes INN
 8 years ago '06        #40
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 Fresh Whyte said:
....More Like

"f**k YOU & YO MOMMA...I HOPE SHE IN HEAT & THE SQUAD RUNS THRU HER"
"YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A b**ch....YOU AINT WELCOME BACK"
"HOPE YOU PACKING b**ch,GOT 6 ROUNDS & SOME HEAT FOR YO PUNKASS"
"YOU AINT NO KING...YOU A PRINCE....SEE YOU ON THE COURT,BLOUSES"

Them Cleveland Fans Aint No Joke.

@ some1 actually use'n da Heat











































Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
35 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
245 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
33 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy