most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
LMFAO that s**t is hilarious
 7 years ago '09        #162
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cap Peeler said:
lmao son you mad?

let's see...uh......so how about 5 national championships? winning 3 of them in the 80s, and having the most dominant team in college football in 2001? How about the 2 heisman winners, or the 58 home winning streak? Or the 50 former hurricane players that are now in the NFL? I guess those feats don't compare to the University of Georgia's 3 national titles won in 1920, 1940 and 1980 talk about the past...

or let's try again you f**king inbred redneck

5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

at you calling me a d!ckrider I went to Georgia Southern you f**king bum that's why i rep. Why the hell would i rep a D1AA team? Good try though. And go ahead, call me a tourist,so far, Atlanta is the most overrated city in this country.

By the way, hate us so much but your current coach is a Miami Hurricane
Nobody's mad. Just don't talk about sh*t you know nothing about.

Georgia has 2 heisman winners. We have the most NFL players from the SEC over 45. Me talking about UGA's championships are like you talking about Miami's. Stop talking about the 80's you don't remember sh*t from the 80's. The 58 home winning streak is impressive as sh*t but again it's something you were probably told about or you barely remember it. I get it Miami was really really good a long long time ago but Miami is 3 yrs away from Notre Dame status.

Why the hell would you rep garbage GA southern? I can't say I blame you d!ckrider. A functional retard could get in that sh*t school and you are a f*cking tourist so don't make dumbass statements about Tech running ATL and UGA's football team when ya don't know a damn thing. GA Southern I'm surprised you can even read this sh*t.

I don't hate Miami. I hate how dumbass bandwagon fans like you brag so hard on championships when you were in diapers while they were winning them or couldn't ride a bike
 7 years ago '04        #163
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 Cap Peeler said:
By the way, hate us so much but your current coach is a Miami Hurricane
even mark richt would tell this dumbass that miami's prestige >>>> UGAY
 7 years ago '06        #164
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Jacory Harris throws 3 picks...bucks win by 14-17

bettttt
 7 years ago '04        #165
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,375 | Props total: 8467 8467
 Javon23 said:
yall haven't played in 1 BCS Game in the modern era of HD
and you got the nerve to talk???
im speaking on miami but you can get some too
 7 years ago '09        #166
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
even mark richt would tell this dumbass that miami's prestige >>>> UGAY

Mark Richt wouldn't say sh*t about Miami. Mark Richt is a devout Christian. He would separate himself so far away from that program and it's perception. Miami would of hired Richt if he didn't come to GEORGIA dipsh*t.

Only dumb bandwagon fans would talk about Richt who was the Offensive Coordinator at FSU and beat their a.ss so many times. Idiots
 7 years ago '05        #167
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3
this.
 7 years ago '04        #168
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
Nobody's mad. Just don't talk about sh*t you know nothing about.

Georgia has 2 heisman winners. We have the most NFL players from the SEC over 45. Me talking about UGA's championships are like you talking about Miami's. Stop talking about the 80's you don't remember sh*t from the 80's. The 58 home winning streak is impressive as sh*t but again it's something you were probably told about or you barely remember it. I get it Miami was really really good a long long time ago but Miami is 3 yrs away from Notre Dame status.

Why the hell would you rep garbage GA southern? I can't say I blame you d!ckrider. A functional retard could get in that sh*t school and you are a f*cking tourist so don't make dumbass statements about Tech running ATL and UGA's football team when ya don't know a damn thing. GA Southern I'm surprised you can even read this sh*t.

I don't hate Miami. I hate how dumbass bandwagon fans like you brag so hard on championships when you were in diapers while they were winning them or couldn't ride a bike
yeah im a d!ckrider because i rep schools that i went to or have some connection to? get the f**k outtta here sonny im not like you b**ches overhere repping the univ of georgia even though you didnt even take a f**king classdown there.

by the way the standards to get into uga and georgia southern are extremely similar, dont come like uga got some harvard status you're from here, you should know better.

besides lil n*gga why are u trying to diss my education? are you trying to drift from the actual discussion here which is miami has more accomplishments than uga by a mile. you have no argument son. At least i went to gsu and ksu and got a math degree while your a.ss is still in bankhead trying to get into ITT Tech.

forgot to add but im 22 years old and i had been attending university of miami games at the OB since i was 6-7. therefore, i have seen my hometown team taking 2 national championships home. The last one was in 2001 you f**king moron. Speak on yourself homie because unless you're 36 years old, you havent seen UGA win one of those

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 08-25-2010 at 10:00 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #169
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #170
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #171
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 p. Dedos said:

gtfoh!
 7 years ago '07        #172
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
f**k the entire state of ohio

Go Blue!
 7 years ago '04        #173
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2476 2476
 7 years ago '07        #174
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174

Dey kno
 7 years ago '09        #175
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
yeah im a d!ckrider because i rep schools that i went to or have some connection to? get the f**k outtta here sonny im not like you b**ches overhere repping the univ of georgia even though you didnt even take a f**king classdown there.

by the way the standards to get into uga and georgia southern are extremely similar, dont come like uga got some harvard status you're from here, you should know better.

besides lil n*gga why are u trying to diss my education? are you trying to drift from the actual discussion here which is miami has more accomplishments than uga by a mile. you have no argument son. At least i went to gsu and ksu and got a math degree while your a.ss is still in bankhead trying to get into ITT Tech.

forgot to add but im 22 years old and i had been attending university of miami games at the OB since i was 6-7. therefore, i have seen my hometown team taking 2 national championships home. The last one was in 2001 you f**king moron. Speak on yourself homie because unless you're 36 years old, you havent seen UGA win one of those
IDIOT. For real, you're stupid as f*ck I'm an alumni of UGA fool. You do know what an alumnus is? You stay talking about sh*t you know nothing about, which proves you're a fool. For you to even try to compare the standards of Georgia and Georgia Southern shows how truly dumb you are. You can get into GA southern with a 2.0. You know how stupid you have to be to get a 2.0 out of high school? Anyone with a brain will tell you what school is better and no it not close

Miami doesn't have more accomplishments by a mile. I swear Miami fans are just like Notre Dame fans. Miami was really really good in the 80's. Get over it, those days are never coming back and too bad for you ya weren't even alive to see it so quit bragging about that sh*t.

Shut the f*ck up you liar. You haven't been attending a damn thing. Why is it all these bandwagon fans have some back story for why they're d!ckriders? Tell the truth. Miami won a national championship in '01 when you were 11 and ya hopped on the bandwagon. disgusting. If you're 22, that means you were born in '88 which means you were 3 years old when Miami won a NC in '91. You don't remember that sh*t. Stop acting like you do. This is what I mean by bandwagon d!ckriders bragging on championships they don't even remember. You're a joke
 7 years ago '06        #176
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
last I cheched Ohio State beat Miama for the title so....
Let Miami get into the top 5 and then we can pick this convo back up but for now the "U" dosen't have anything coming
 7 years ago '07        #177
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lmao @ this georgia fan getting sonned by both canes/osu fans.

s**t is bout to get real epic come sept 11th. Canes got this 28-14:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #178
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
IDIOT. For real, you're stupid as f*ck I'm an alumni of UGA fool. You do know what an alumnus is? You stay talking about sh*t you know nothing about, which proves you're a fool. For you to even try to compare the standards of Georgia and Georgia Southern shows how truly dumb you are. You can get into GA southern with a 2.0. You know how stupid you have to be to get a 2.0 out of high school? Anyone with a brain will tell you what school is better and no it not close

Miami doesn't have more accomplishments by a mile. I swear Miami fans are just like Notre Dame fans. Miami was really really good in the 80's. Get over it, those days are never coming back and too bad for you ya weren't even alive to see it so quit bragging about that sh*t.

Shut the f*ck up you liar. You haven't been attending a damn thing. Why is it all these bandwagon fans have some back story for why they're d!ckriders? Tell the truth. Miami won a national championship in '01 when you were 11 and ya hopped on the bandwagon. disgusting. If you're 22, that means you were born in '88 which means you were 3 years old when Miami won a NC in '91. You don't remember that sh*t. Stop acting like you do. This is what I mean by bandwagon d!ckriders bragging on championships they don't even remember. You're a joke
Well you don't believe i didn't start attending games since 94 then i don't believe you're a UGA alumni. Like you said, bandwagon fan, you could have gone to Everest techical college and rep UGA you f**king moron.

By the way you dufus motherf**ker, 2001 was 9 years ago not 1980. And that's when we produced, arguably THE BEST team in college football EVER!. I swear you f**king Georgia inbred rednecks don't stop amusing me with your stupidity at all.

And, i love how you diss that GSU education but you know what you f**kin dumb dumb? The Georgia high school system is consistently at the bottom in the country. Therefore, unless your mom and dad had the 10,000/year to pay for private school, you received the same education as every "idiot" that went to Georgia Southern or KSU or Georgia State Go ahead kid, keep owning yourself, you keep making it easy for me
 7 years ago '09        #179
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Well you don't believe i didn't start attending games since 94 then i don't believe you're a UGA alumni. Like you said, bandwagon fan, you could have gone to Everest techical college and rep UGA you f**king moron.

By the way you dufus motherf**ker, 2001 was 9 years ago not 1980. And that's when we produced, arguably THE BEST team in college football EVER!. I swear you f**king Georgia inbred rednecks don't stop amusing me with your stupidity at all.

And, i love how you diss that GSU education but you know what you f**kin dumb dumb? The Georgia high school system is consistently at the bottom in the country. Therefore, unless your mom and dad had the 10,000/year to pay for private school, you received the same education as every "idiot" that went to Georgia Southern or KSU or Georgia State Go ahead kid, keep owning yourself, you keep making it easy for me
A Ga southern and Kennesaw state student /miami "fan" is calling me bandwagon? You're a joke.

Dufus and dumb dumb? Did you go to college for real??? I'm dying over here

Stop talking about academics. Seriously. You have already proven multiple times how dumb ya are. If you really think metro Atlanta high schools and high schools in south georgia receive the same education you are truly stupid

1995 Nebraska is the best college football team ever. Everyone knows that. USC fans try to say the same thing about their 2004 team but you know what, I'm glad you are finally starting to brag about sh*t you have been ALIVE TO SEE, I mean watch on TV. Don't say "we" when talking about Miami. Sh*t is pathetic. Your squad plays here
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #180
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 CutKidd21 said:
1995 Nebraska is the best college football team ever. Everyone knows that.
I just want to know who "everyone" is?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy