Dear State of Ohio: Get Ready For Another Big Loss Coming Soon

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Drake- Iím Upset
395 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
119 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '12        #141
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1355 1355
Madness catching feelings already.. Damn who would of thought
 8 years ago '04        #142
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,090 | Props total: 3401 3401
disgruntled georgia fan mad cuz his team aint bout shyt so he lives in miami threads:disdain2:

ur almost as pathetic as javon
 8 years ago '05        #143
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 madness said:
disgruntled georgia fan mad cuz his team aint bout shyt so he lives in miami threads:disdain2:

ur almost as pathetic as javon
couldn't agree more tho..
 8 years ago '05        #144
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702



ahhhh

dont forget to open view image in new tab...


Last edited by Deeangoe; 07-14-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #145
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702

[video - click to view]


BUMMMMMP



less than a month away :cool-smiley-009: :dancingcool:


Last edited by Deeangoe; 08-24-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #146
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,374 | Props total: 14363 14363
miami will get embarrassed again and make up more lame excuses why they lost
 8 years ago '09        #147
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
They might talk about the 4 championships they won but have to ask their parents how it happened
 8 years ago '09        #148
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 P. Dedos said:
hmmm we have more BCS bowl victories than UGA


whats your point again?


You have ONE more. Do you even remember what it feels like to watch your team in January??? Stop acting like your school is so superior, cuz it's not. Miami is so close to Notre Dame status and yall know it

I honestly don't have a problem with that school or whatever but miami fans are just like steeler fans. They talk sh*t about championships that they weren't even alive or coherent to see. Lame as f*ck
 8 years ago '09        #149
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 P. Dedos said:
we would slap you around if you lined us up this season


you out ya damn mind clown... we are ranked way ahead of you in every poll and your talking about OUR STATUS

You wouldn't slap sh*t around. Like I said you need to stop acting like your team is so superior. IT'S NOT 1988 OR 2001. Those days are OVER.

F*ck those polls, they're all about national perception. Florida is ranked 3rd in most polls ahead of both of our teams. I pulled up the stats of returning starters, Georgia and Florida's stats of returning starters is equal, Georgia returns better players but Florida gets ranked 3 and we rank 23 so f*ck those polls you are so big on
 8 years ago '04        #150
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
You wouldn't slap sh*t around. Like I said you need to stop acting like your team is so superior. IT'S NOT 1988 OR 2001. Those days are OVER.

F*ck those polls, they're all about national perception. Florida is ranked 3rd in most polls ahead of both of our teams. I pulled up the stats of returning starters, Georgia and Florida's stats of returning starters is equal, Georgia returns better players but Florida gets ranked 3 and we rank 23 so f*ck those polls you are so big on
n*gga are you serious about upping georgia like that??


y'all have no damn near the tradition that Miami has; get that s**t outta here.


wanna talk "present"? your team is starting a redshirt freshman at quarterback with no backup on scholarship . Caleb King is nowhere near what Knowshon was and that offensive line is b00ty cheeks. I saw that team during G-Day and it was impressive at all. Defensive is eh.. Prepare cuz UF is gonna slap you around like they do every year. At best, Georgia will compete against the south carolinas and the kentuckys.

You know your team is down when Georgia Tech is the talk of the town not UGA and i've lived here in atlanta for 3 years
 8 years ago '08        #151
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
Man im so f**kin pissed UofA has a game the same day, gonna miss this game




But i hope Miami beats the f**k outta Ohio St
 8 years ago '07        #152
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,743 | Props total: 1577 1577
It comming mothaf**kas

Category 5 bout to destroy the nation....
 8 years ago '06        #153
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 506 506
This guy talking about georgia???? Ahahahahahahhaha
You should start a thread with kentucky and vandy fans, who will finish better in the bottom half of the SEC.
 8 years ago '04        #154
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,374 | Props total: 14363 14363
 CutKidd21 said:
They might talk about the 4 championships they won but have to ask their parents how it happened
yall haven't played in 1 BCS Game in the modern era of HD
and you got the nerve to talk???
 8 years ago '09        #155
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Cap Peeler said:
n*gga are you serious about upping georgia like that??


y'all have no damn near the tradition that Miami has; get that s**t outta here.


wanna talk "present"? your team is starting a redshirt freshman at quarterback with no backup on scholarship . Caleb King is nowhere near what Knowshon was and that offensive line is b00ty cheeks. I saw that team during G-Day and it was impressive at all. Defensive is eh.. Prepare cuz UF is gonna slap you around like they do every year. At best, Georgia will compete against the south carolinas and the kentuckys.

You know your team is down when Georgia Tech is the talk of the town not UGA and i've lived here in atlanta for 3 years

What tradition does miami have? Most NCAA violations and almost losing your football program?

Dude shut the f*ck up. Have zero clue what your talkin about. What team looks impressive in spring games ya dumbass. Caleb king doesn't even start. Washaun Ealey does. We have multiple backups on scholarship. Our offensive line is one of if not the best in the country. What do you know about our defense? Stop ranting and acting like you know about Georgia football. Stick to kennesaw and Georgia Southern ya d!ckrider

The University of Georgia RUNS Atlanta. The only part of Atlanta that's about tech is 10-16 st which is Tech's campus. I've lived here my whole life. Stop talking about sh*t you know nothing about tourist
 8 years ago '09        #156
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 csarvis3 said:
This guy talking about georgia???? Ahahahahahahhaha
You should start a thread with kentucky and vandy fans, who will finish better in the bottom half of the SEC.
Maybe you should start a thread about the bottom feeders of the ACC. We have more SEC championships than Florida, LSU, and Auburn. How many ACC championships does Miami have?
 8 years ago '09        #157
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Javon23 said:
yall haven't played in 1 BCS Game in the modern era of HD
and you got the nerve to talk???
We we're in a BCS game two years ago. When did your broke a.ss get HD? It's been out a lil longer than that. Put us in the Big 10 and we'll go every year like your weak a.ss squad
 08-24-2010, 09:45 PM         #158
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yall haven't played in 1 BCS Game in the modern era of HD
and you got the nerve to talk???
i thought u offed yourself after the decision
 8 years ago '04        #159
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
What tradition does miami have? Most NCAA violations and almost losing your football program?

Dude shut the f*ck up. Have zero clue what your talkin about. What team looks impressive in spring games ya dumbass. Caleb king doesn't even start. Washaun Ealey does. We have multiple backups on scholarship. Our offensive line is one of if not the best in the country. What do you know about our defense? Stop ranting and acting like you know about Georgia football. Stick to kennesaw and Georgia Southern ya d!ckrider

The University of Georgia RUNS Atlanta. The only part of Atlanta that's about tech is 10-16 st which is Tech's campus. I've lived here my whole life. Stop talking about sh*t you know nothing about tourist
lmao son you mad?

let's see...uh......so how about 5 national championships? winning 3 of them in the 80s, and having the most dominant team in college football in 2001? How about the 2 heisman winners, or the 58 home winning streak? Or the 50 former hurricane players that are now in the NFL? I guess those feats don't compare to the University of Georgia's 3 national titles won in 1920, 1940 and 1980 talk about the past...

or let's try again you f**king inbred redneck

5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

at you calling me a d!ckrider I went to Georgia Southern you f**king bum that's why i rep. Why the hell would i rep a D1AA team? Good try though. And go ahead, call me a tourist,so far, Atlanta is the most overrated city in this country.

By the way, hate us so much but your current coach is a Miami Hurricane


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 08-24-2010 at 10:07 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #160
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
LMFAO that s**t is hilarious
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
69 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
108 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
161 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy