Dear State of Ohio: Get Ready For Another Big Loss Coming Soon

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
monkey boy couldnt resist posting in a hurricane thread
 7 years ago '12        #142
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
Madness catching feelings already.. Damn who would of thought
 7 years ago '04        #143
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
disgruntled georgia fan mad cuz his team aint bout shyt so he lives in miami threads:disdain2:

ur almost as pathetic as javon
 7 years ago '05        #144
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 madness said:
disgruntled georgia fan mad cuz his team aint bout shyt so he lives in miami threads:disdain2:

ur almost as pathetic as javon
couldn't agree more tho..
 7 years ago '05        #145
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646

ahhhh

dont forget to open view image in new tab...

Last edited by Deeangoe; 07-14-2010 at 08:14 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #146
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646

[video - click to view]

BUMMMMMP

less than a month away :cool-smiley-009: :dancingcool:

Last edited by Deeangoe; 08-24-2010 at 08:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #147
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
miami will get embarrassed again and make up more lame excuses why they lost
 7 years ago '09        #148
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
They might talk about the 4 championships they won but have to ask their parents how it happened
 7 years ago '09        #149
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
hmmm we have more BCS bowl victories than UGA

whats your point again?

You have ONE more. Do you even remember what it feels like to watch your team in January??? Stop acting like your school is so superior, cuz it's not. Miami is so close to Notre Dame status and yall know it

I honestly don't have a problem with that school or whatever but miami fans are just like steeler fans. They talk sh*t about championships that they weren't even alive or coherent to see. Lame as f*ck
 7 years ago '09        #150
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
we would slap you around if you lined us up this season

you out ya damn mind clown... we are ranked way ahead of you in every poll and your talking about OUR STATUS

You wouldn't slap sh*t around. Like I said you need to stop acting like your team is so superior. IT'S NOT 1988 OR 2001. Those days are OVER.

F*ck those polls, they're all about national perception. Florida is ranked 3rd in most polls ahead of both of our teams. I pulled up the stats of returning starters, Georgia and Florida's stats of returning starters is equal, Georgia returns better players but Florida gets ranked 3 and we rank 23 so f*ck those polls you are so big on
 7 years ago '04        #151
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
You wouldn't slap sh*t around. Like I said you need to stop acting like your team is so superior. IT'S NOT 1988 OR 2001. Those days are OVER.

F*ck those polls, they're all about national perception. Florida is ranked 3rd in most polls ahead of both of our teams. I pulled up the stats of returning starters, Georgia and Florida's stats of returning starters is equal, Georgia returns better players but Florida gets ranked 3 and we rank 23 so f*ck those polls you are so big on
n*gga are you serious about upping georgia like that??

y'all have no damn near the tradition that Miami has; get that s**t outta here.

wanna talk "present"? your team is starting a redshirt freshman at quarterback with no backup on scholarship . Caleb King is nowhere near what Knowshon was and that offensive line is b00ty cheeks. I saw that team during G-Day and it was impressive at all. Defensive is eh.. Prepare cuz UF is gonna slap you around like they do every year. At best, Georgia will compete against the south carolinas and the kentuckys.

You know your team is down when Georgia Tech is the talk of the town not UGA and i've lived here in atlanta for 3 years
 7 years ago '08        #152
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Man im so f**kin pissed UofA has a game the same day, gonna miss this game

But i hope Miami beats the f**k outta Ohio St
 7 years ago '07        #153
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
It comming mothaf**kas

Category 5 bout to destroy the nation....
 7 years ago '06        #154
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
This guy talking about georgia???? Ahahahahahahhaha
You should start a thread with kentucky and vandy fans, who will finish better in the bottom half of the SEC.
 7 years ago '04        #155
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 CutKidd21 said:
They might talk about the 4 championships they won but have to ask their parents how it happened
yall haven't played in 1 BCS Game in the modern era of HD
and you got the nerve to talk???
 7 years ago '09        #156
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
n*gga are you serious about upping georgia like that??

y'all have no damn near the tradition that Miami has; get that s**t outta here.

wanna talk "present"? your team is starting a redshirt freshman at quarterback with no backup on scholarship . Caleb King is nowhere near what Knowshon was and that offensive line is b00ty cheeks. I saw that team during G-Day and it was impressive at all. Defensive is eh.. Prepare cuz UF is gonna slap you around like they do every year. At best, Georgia will compete against the south carolinas and the kentuckys.

You know your team is down when Georgia Tech is the talk of the town not UGA and i've lived here in atlanta for 3 years

What tradition does miami have? Most NCAA violations and almost losing your football program?

Dude shut the f*ck up. Have zero clue what your talkin about. What team looks impressive in spring games ya dumbass. Caleb king doesn't even start. Washaun Ealey does. We have multiple backups on scholarship. Our offensive line is one of if not the best in the country. What do you know about our defense? Stop ranting and acting like you know about Georgia football. Stick to kennesaw and Georgia Southern ya d!ckrider

The University of Georgia RUNS Atlanta. The only part of Atlanta that's about tech is 10-16 st which is Tech's campus. I've lived here my whole life. Stop talking about sh*t you know nothing about tourist
 7 years ago '09        #157
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 csarvis3 said:
This guy talking about georgia???? Ahahahahahahhaha
You should start a thread with kentucky and vandy fans, who will finish better in the bottom half of the SEC.
Maybe you should start a thread about the bottom feeders of the ACC. We have more SEC championships than Florida, LSU, and Auburn. How many ACC championships does Miami have?
 7 years ago '09        #158
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
We we're in a BCS game two years ago. When did your broke a.ss get HD? It's been out a lil longer than that. Put us in the Big 10 and we'll go every year like your weak a.ss squad
 08-24-2010, 10:45 PM         #159
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
i thought u offed yourself after the decision
 7 years ago '04        #160
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
What tradition does miami have? Most NCAA violations and almost losing your football program?

Dude shut the f*ck up. Have zero clue what your talkin about. What team looks impressive in spring games ya dumbass. Caleb king doesn't even start. Washaun Ealey does. We have multiple backups on scholarship. Our offensive line is one of if not the best in the country. What do you know about our defense? Stop ranting and acting like you know about Georgia football. Stick to kennesaw and Georgia Southern ya d!ckrider

The University of Georgia RUNS Atlanta. The only part of Atlanta that's about tech is 10-16 st which is Tech's campus. I've lived here my whole life. Stop talking about sh*t you know nothing about tourist
lmao son you mad?

let's see...uh......so how about 5 national championships? winning 3 of them in the 80s, and having the most dominant team in college football in 2001? How about the 2 heisman winners, or the 58 home winning streak? Or the 50 former hurricane players that are now in the NFL? I guess those feats don't compare to the University of Georgia's 3 national titles won in 1920, 1940 and 1980 talk about the past...

or let's try again you f**king inbred redneck

5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

at you calling me a d!ckrider I went to Georgia Southern you f**king bum that's why i rep. Why the hell would i rep a D1AA team? Good try though. And go ahead, call me a tourist,so far, Atlanta is the most overrated city in this country.

By the way, hate us so much but your current coach is a Miami Hurricane

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 08-24-2010 at 11:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy