Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
We beating The U

I got my popcorn ready fa sho!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #122
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 digitalboy said:
Stop it 5

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's not to mention the D-Line or the back up running backs we got. The talent we have at that position is gonna surprise a lot of folks.
 digitalboy said:
And y'all definitely not f**king with us at the LB position especially with all our new additions such as Joel Hale. Long day for the Miami U quarterback.
this is kind of random but I saw earlier that the Rams 3 starting LBs were all from OSU.. I guess that's the reason they have the worst defense in the league

but back on topic Pryor isn't anyone to be scared of. Our freshman LB is talking s**t about how he wants to smack him up and s**t. That's how "scared" we are of him and how much we respect him. We faced 3 d-lineman last season who went in the first 16 picks of the draft this year and I don't think we heard their names called all game when we played them (McCoy, Pierre-Paul or whatever and Derrick Morgan). Your RB's may be nice I don't know but I would find it hard to believe they're any better than what our defense has went up against (Berry, Coop, Miller and Storm Johnson if he's on campus yet)

Yall n*ggas may be good for once and not just some overrated piece of s**t like usual but don't let that high ranking make u think no one can beat u esp. when it's obvious every player on our team is looking forward to this game the most.
 07-11-2010, 12:06 AM         #123
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 digitalboy said:
So all y'all Pac 10, ACC n*ggas goin come in here crying for real?
Who's crying? I'm in this thread gloating and talking s**t about a school that my school just s**tted on with a freshmen QB in Ohio . Yall haven't beat us since the 70s
 7 years ago '05        #124
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
 -BigC- said:
Who's crying? I'm in this thread gloating and talking s**t about a school that my school just s**tted on with a freshmen QB in Ohio . Yall haven't beat us since the 70s
f!ght on in a thread you dont belong cause your team is ghost for the next 5 years

and you caught t.p. when he had bulls**t in his head, you really think you woulda won that game had he not given up a Pic 6 to start the game?? or played remotely like he did in the end of the year?? uhh NO!yall snuk outta the shoe.

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 07-11-2010 at 11:07 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 digitalboy said:
Stop it 5

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[/B]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

start shaking b**ches

i cant wait for florida native Brian Rolle to eat little J 12 right after the 2010 Lombardi winner Cameron Heyward is done harassing him...you muhf**kers are in for such a ruuuuude awakening

-IO

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 07-11-2010 at 11:07 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #126
space
space
im sure your confused but the number two equals a bunch today?? thought it was still a couple
the 3rd pic is our shut down corner thatll make your wideouts "i cant get open coach"

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 07-11-2010 at 11:46 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #127
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
brandon harris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody in your secondary

allen baily >>>>>>>>>> anybody on your defense
yeah yeah yeah, september 11th your dead wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #128
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
goddamn september cant get here soon enough....cant wait to beat the s**t outta these bums

better tell terrelle to stay in the pocket, if he tries that scrambling bullshyt sean spence and ray ray got sumthin for him
 7 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
you can better your bottom dollar that they havent faced athlethes like this in a long time

LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yea last time they faced a player like Ray Ray was 2002 and that player was only a sophomore too then :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #130
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yall couldnt beat "Slow a.ss Wisconsin From the Big Ten" in your own backyard......
:laughing9:
 7 years ago '06        #131
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
too many quotes to put down...man i cant wait for this game
 7 years ago '05        #132
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yall couldnt beat "Slow a.ss Wisconsin From the Big Ten" in your own backyard......
:laughing9:
and u couldn't beat slow a.ss Purdue from the Big 10.. what does that have to do with this year?
 7 years ago '05        #133
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
hope canes make sure the nations knows that jacory harris>>>>>>>> terrell pryor
 7 years ago '09        #134
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 dipset kid0221 said:
and u couldn't beat slow a.ss Purdue from the Big 10.. what does that have to do with this year?
don't remind me i damn near threw my head up against the wall after that loss, should have beat USC to

but it will be different this year, another Rose Bowl appearance or a BCS Title appearance, can't lose to an inferior team.
 7 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
Two Diffrent Opinions for Highschool Recruits... MNW and Gleville High

Miami Goons are something else man

Ohio Lost and thats how we feel about OSU and the shoe
wtf does this have to do with the game...really? win something first. yall gonna be just like the cavs...NO RINGS (from 2010- )
 7 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dipset kid0221 said:
the difference though, is that the Bowl week T.P. was looking like this

[pic - click to view]

while we lost to purdue we made up for it against BETTER big 10 teams Penn State and Iowa whom were ranked 10 and 11, in the LAST 3 weeks of OUR Reg Season, and then no.7 Oregon the last week...while yall lost to 3 ACC schools in YOUR Reg. season and then lost to a team from ours HORRENDOUSLY (proof above :rofl2: ) while we did the opposite too them 31-13, which is probably what the box score is gonna look like when were done with you or worse...and oh it has a lot to do with this year, BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET BETTER...WE DID! stop hating and look at the facts.
 7 years ago '04        #137
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 TheInevitable24 said:

the difference though, is that the Bowl week T.P. was looking like this

[pic - click to view]

while we lost to purdue we made up for it against BETTER big 10 teams Penn State and Iowa whom were ranked 10 and 11, in the LAST 3 weeks of OUR Reg Season, and then no.7 Oregon the last week...while yall lost to 3 ACC schools in YOUR Reg. season and then lost to a team from ours HORRENDOUSLY (proof above :rofl2: ) while we did the opposite too them 31-13, which is probably what the box score is gonna look like when were done with you or worse...and oh it has a lot to do with this year, BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET BETTER...WE DID! stop hating and look at the facts.

You're an idiot if you think Miami didn't get better
 7 years ago '10        #138
Sidney Deane 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
hahahah damn son!! p!ss on em while they're down
that n*gga in your avatar is the f**kin truth, str8 torched my old hs in the state championship..
 7 years ago '05        #139
space
space
 TheInevitable24 said:
and oh it has a lot to do with this year, BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET BETTER...WE DID! stop hating and look at the facts.
what facts are there to prove u got better this year? that's what I'm trying to figure out how does what happened last year have anything to do with this year? how does that tell you what will happen the following year? you have no facts that Ohio State got any better and Miami didn't. Don't forget Florida (as much as I hate them) lost to a slow a.ss Michigan from the Big 10 and then the following year won the National Title.. not saying that will be us but it's impossible to say who will do what based off last year.
 7 years ago '12        #140
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Bucks by 3 scores and not bc they are good.. Miami is just that bad.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy