Dear State of Ohio: Get Ready For Another Big Loss Coming Soon

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #201
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 JNyiri77 said:
what the f**k are you babbling about?

opinion on what? yeah we gonna k!ll ohio state come 9/11. no doubt in my mind. why? cause thats what the threads about. not GEORGIA'S lack of relevance or history.

ppl following me around?

again, what are you talking about? its a MIAMI VS OHIO STATE THREAD......MIAMI fans are posting as well as OHIO STATE fans.....then some dumbass GEORGIA fan comes in......it's a thread about MY TEAM......how am i groupie?....who's really following who around here? you livin in miami threads now. dead it.
Good. There you go. Finally, an opinion of your own. Still a groupie though
 08-25-2010, 05:55 PM         #202
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Good. There you go. Finally, an opinion of your own. Still a groupie though
you give me s**t about posting a banana and u post the crying smiley? this kid is getting dumber each time he tries to make a point

you had no response to what i just said except a smiley. take your L
 7 years ago '09        #203
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 JNyiri77 said:
you give me s**t about posting a banana and u post the crying smiley? this kid is getting dumber each time he tries to make a point

you had no response to what i just said except a smiley. take your L
Quit posting for approval man. Sh*t is sad. This is just a message board, it's ok to have an opinion of your own. You don't have to have someone co-sign it for it to be valid.

I never brought up UGA. The Miami "fans" bring my school up to try and discredit what I'm saying but the truth is yall can't admit to sh*t. This whole time I've been talkin about Miami fans who brag about championships they weren't alive to see. That's it. Maybe if you were actually apart of the conversation you could bring something to it but you decided to jump in and circle jerk someone who thinks like you like a groupie would.

I gave you sh*t about following everyone else around posting dead bananas and not having an opinion of your own like a female. You get mad because you know it's true, finally spoke up and gave an opinion which is what you should of done in the first place. That's why I think the sh*t is funny.

Take my "L"? Idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #204
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 P. Dedos said:
photo of the ohio state band practicing for the miami game

[pic - click to view]

who the f**k scheduled these goons

i heard terry porters gonna dot the I
 7 years ago '04        #205
dvshl 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
[IMG]http://1.bp.

child please
 08-25-2010, 10:09 PM         #206
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Quit posting for approval man. Sh*t is sad. This is just a message board, it's ok to have an opinion of your own. You don't have to have someone co-sign it for it to be valid.

I never brought up UGA. The Miami "fans" bring my school up to try and discredit what I'm saying but the truth is yall can't admit to sh*t. This whole time I've been talkin about Miami fans who brag about championships they weren't alive to see. That's it. Maybe if you were actually apart of the conversation you could bring something to it but you decided to jump in and circle jerk someone who thinks like you like a groupie would.

I gave you sh*t about following everyone else around posting dead bananas and not having an opinion of your own like a female. You get mad because you know it's true, finally spoke up and gave an opinion which is what you should of done in the first place. That's why I think the sh*t is funny.

Take my "L"? Idiot.
i didnt say that to have someone co-sign me. i don't need fact to be co-signed. its already common knowledge you're the village idiot from your previous posts.

following everyone around? you keep saying this. do you even understand what you're saying? if im in the thread and i quote someone its not following someone, its a response.

i got mad? how am i the one thats mad? you're the one arguing with everyone from different teams

if i think somethings funny i'll post what i want i don't need an opinion on it. you see half the threads around here? 3/4 of them have smileys and no opinion. you should go ride their jock as well since its what you seem to best right now

the miami fans brought up georgia? they brought it up cause you tried to talk about Miami dumbass

CutKidd21 said:
They might talk about the 4 championships they won but have to ask their parents how it happened
:hmm:

done responding. bak to roasting Ohio State

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #207
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2950 2950
 JNyiri77 said:
he's like Monktaker's mini-me
sad to say, he's worse than that f*ggit monkeyboy:disdain2:

at least monkeyboy knows when to retreat after he's taken an L in a thread. this clown just keeps popping back up and proceeds to get sonned some more
 7 years ago '07        #208
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,552 | Props total: 1172 1172
if you not a hurricane or buckeye fan or have any input on THIS GAME

Take that bulls**t elsewhere
 7 years ago '07        #209
highstylin05 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 614 614
michigan wolverines detroit mi takin over this thread f**k ohio everyway every team nothin but lames there . Cant wait to see yaw this football season
 7 years ago '05        #210
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
The 2 most obnoxious, annoying, overrated fanbases in College Football have their own thread. Awesomeeeeeeee
 7 years ago '12        #211
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Both teams suck but oSu will win but rootin for the U in this one.
 7 years ago '12        #212
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 madness said:
sad to say, he's worse than that f*ggit monkeyboy:disdain2:

at least monkeyboy knows when to retreat after he's taken an L in a thread. this clown just keeps popping back up and proceeds to get sonned some more
Niiiiigggggaaa plz
 7 years ago '04        #213
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
 highstylin05 said:
michigan wolverines detroit mi takin over this thread f**k ohio everyway every team nothin but lames there . Cant wait to see yaw this football season
michigan hasnt beat OSU since 03'

them bum a.ss n*ggas dont even deserve to play ohio state
 08-26-2010, 11:03 AM         #214
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Both teams suck but oSu will win but rootin for the U in this one.
oh s**t i think hell just froze over
 7 years ago '04        #215
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 youngskeptik said:
michigan hasnt beat OSU since 03'

them bum a.ss n*ggas dont even deserve to play ohio state
how old are you?? because if youve been around long enough you'll know the series usually gets one sided... its only a matter of time before it swings in our favor.. case in point... before tress got there from from 1980-2000 osu had only won 6 times...
 7 years ago '04        #216
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
are you n*ggas scared yet

Hurricanes get a surprise visit from LeBron
AP

Buzz up!0 votes
o
o
retweet
o Email
o Print

By TIM REYNOLDS, AP Sports Writer Tim Reynolds, Ap Sports Writer – Thu Aug 26, 7:18 pm ET

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – LeBron James went back to school Thursday, working out against the Miami Hurricanes.

The NBA's two-time reigning MVP and some of his new Miami Heat teammates made a surprise stop at the university's basketball facility for some informal scrimmaging against the Hurricanes. James, Udonis Haslem, Mike Miller, Patrick Beverley and New Orleans guard Chris Paul — a close friend of James — played pickup for more than an hour.

"Just left 'The U' hooping with the team ... Great runs! Needed that," James posted on Twitter after the workout session.

Some of Miami's players hadn't been told beforehand that James and his crew would be popping in for a workout. James and the NBA players, including injured Heat guard Mario Chalmers, stayed afterward to pose for pictures.

It's not uncommon to see NBA players working out on Miami's campus, especially those who maintain offseason homes in South Florida. As far as the Hurricanes know, Thursday marked the first time James came for a visit since joining the Heat nearly two months ago.

"No question, it's great having those guys here," Miami coach Frank Haith said. "It's a great influence for our players. They're some of the greatest players in the NBA, so it's obviously great for our guys and our program."

James had a variety of eye-popping dunks during the pickup games, which were played without an audience — and with no video.

The Hurricanes hope to see plenty more of James, who has also been invited to see a Miami football game from its sideline anytime he wants — even if that happens to be Sept. 11, when the nation's No. 13 team travels back to James' homeland to face No. 2 Ohio State.

And if he wants to see a Miami football practice, that's fine with the Hurricanes as well.

James created a buzz in Cleveland last season after saying he could be "really good" if he committed to playing football, and Browns coach Eric Mangini make a half-serious offer for the 6-foot-8, 260-pound forward to "come on down" to work out with the NFL club.

"You need to come out to the football field and show ur skills for us," Hurricanes defensive back DeMarcus Van Dyke wrote to James on Twitter as news spread of the MVP's visit to campus.
Watch out for King James with a fitted "U" hat on the Miami sidelines at the shoe
 7 years ago '04        #217
youngskeptik 
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
how old are you?? because if youve been around long enough you'll know the series usually gets one sided... its only a matter of time before it swings in our favor.. case in point... before tress got there from from 1980-2000 osu had only won 6 times...
i was addressing the n*gga talkin bout michigan is running s**t, I can dig all the back and forth and OSU only winning 6 times from 1980-2000, thats cool and all.....but this 2010 and full classes are going thru without losing to Michigan
 7 years ago '04        #218
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 youngskeptik said:
i was addressing the n*gga talkin bout michigan is running s**t, I can dig all the back and forth and OSU only winning 6 times from 1980-2000, thats cool and all.....but this 2010 and full classes are going thru without losing to Michigan
just like the full classes at UM went thru... we'll get back on track tho... they'll only stay down for so long..
 7 years ago '04        #219
youngskeptik 
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
just like the full classes at UM went thru... we'll get back on track tho... they'll only stay down for so long..
true indeed

its still f**k ann arbor tho, she still a wh0ore
 7 years ago '05        #220
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 Cap Peeler said:
are you n*ggas scared yet

Watch out for King James with a fitted "U" hat on the Miami sidelines at the shoe

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy