Sports Illustrated: 'Bron Took The Easy Way Out

most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 I'm The Dan said:
No, I don't. This is Wade's team and he's more of a PG than Bron. Wade has 2x better handles than Bron and is a much better passer. That means Bron will be playing off the ball more which he just isn't that great at. He needs the ball in his hands and so does Wade.
I see, I see. What about D-Wade being able to play off the ball. I admit, I haven't seen Wade play in a while, so I'm kinda ignorant on his playing style. Would Wade playing off the ball be more effective than LeBron playing off the ball? Would Wade sacrifice ball control for efficiency?


Last edited by stlcardinals19; 07-09-2010 at 06:23 PM..
 07-09-2010, 06:22 PM         #122
Hale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh pau got game over bosh for days, so it just rests with kobe and artest to shut the other 2 down, ill take my odds with the lakers next year again (3peat) if i was a betting man me thinks.
 7 years ago '05        #123
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 stlcardinals19 said:
I see, I see. What about D-Wade being able to play off the ball. I admit, I haven't seen Wade play in a while, so I'm kinda ignorant on his playing style. Would Wade playing off the ball be more effective than LeBron playing off the ball? Would Wade sacrifice ball control for efficiency?
I think Wade would be much better off of the ball. His jumper is much better than Bron's. The problem I see is the Heat will have three nice players and the rest of the team being average or below average. That means you can sag off of them a bit to help with the driving lanes when Wade or Bron drives in.

But as for your question, if Wade is fine with playing off of the ball (I don't think he will be.. I think he envisions himself being more of a PG than Bron) then it would work out better. If Bron devotes his summer to working on his jumper instead of putting on one-long tv specials then they may be better off as well.

I personally think the experiment will break down near the playoffs. I really don't think they're going to be as good as people think. I think they'll win ~50 games and be a third or so seed in the east. Think about if Bron or Wade get hurt? All it takes is a pinky or an elbow for Bron to miss half the season or Wade to dislocate his shoulder and roll around in a wheel chair for a couple weeks. If you lose one of those guys, you're in trouble.
 7 years ago '08        #125
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 I'm The Dan said:
I think Wade would be much better off of the ball. His jumper is much better than Bron's. The problem I see is the Heat will have three nice players and the rest of the team being average or below average. That means you can sag off of them a bit to help with the driving lanes when Wade or Bron drives in.

But as for your question, if Wade is fine with playing off of the ball (I don't think he will be.. I think he envisions himself being more of a PG than Bron) then it would work out better. If Bron devotes his summer to working on his jumper instead of putting on one-long tv specials then they may be better off as well.

I personally think the experiment will break down near the playoffs. I really don't think they're going to be as good as people think. I think they'll win ~50 games and be a third or so seed in the east. Think about if Bron or Wade get hurt? All it takes is a pinky or an elbow for Bron to miss half the season or Wade to dislocate his shoulder and roll around in a wheel chair for a couple weeks. If you lose one of those guys, you're in trouble.


Gotcha.
 7 years ago '05        #126
abdullah 
space
avatar space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 281 281
 Lupe Hunter said:
n*ggas are sad


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #127
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 Blood Edge said:
people really expected LeBron to be a martyr

if you had a choice, why would you stay with a s**tty team?
What f**king delisiounal world do you live in? Cleveland a s**tty team? How about the team that had the best record in the leauge 2 years in the row. Beat the Lakers twice. I bet you were saying that Cavs were stacked after the Jamision trade. So PLEASE don't say they were s**tty. STOP COVERING UP FOR THIS BUM. THE EXCUSES IS DONE. Lebron couldn't take them over the top. PERIOD.
 7 years ago '04        #128
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 OaklandsFinest said:
What f**king delisiounal world do you live in? Cleveland a s**tty team? How about the team that had the best record in the leauge 2 years in the row. Beat the Lakers twice. I bet you were saying that Cavs were stacked after the Jamision trade. So PLEASE don't say they were s**tty. STOP COVERING UP FOR THIS BUM. THE EXCUSES IS DONE. Lebron couldn't take them over the top. PERIOD.
you're k!llin yourself explaining logic to people. the lebron excuses are deeper than rap
 7 years ago '05        #129
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Young Professa said:
you're k!llin yourself explaining logic to people. the lebron excuses are deeper than rap
that gets a double
 7 years ago '06        #130
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
The article isnt really hating on Lebron its telling the truth. He could have stayed persevered and been the man in Cleveland. He decided to take the easy way out to Miami. No matter where he goes he isnt guranteed a championship but, his chances are increased by going to south beach.
 7 years ago '07        #131
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 I'm The Dan said:
I think Wade would be much better off of the ball. His jumper is much better than Bron's. The problem I see is the Heat will have three nice players and the rest of the team being average or below average. That means you can sag off of them a bit to help with the driving lanes when Wade or Bron drives in.

But as for your question, if Wade is fine with playing off of the ball (I don't think he will be.. I think he envisions himself being more of a PG than Bron) then it would work out better. If Bron devotes his summer to working on his jumper instead of putting on one-long tv specials then they may be better off as well.

I personally think the experiment will break down near the playoffs. I really don't think they're going to be as good as people think. I think they'll win ~50 games and be a third or so seed in the east. Think about if Bron or Wade get hurt? All it takes is a pinky or an elbow for Bron to miss half the season or Wade to dislocate his shoulder and roll around in a wheel chair for a couple weeks. If you lose one of those guys, you're in trouble.
1) Bron is not that bad off the ball like some people think, if you watched the olympics game, dude was just flying around showing off his hops and being more of a playmaker than facilitator. He didnt have to handle the ball and just ran the baseline

2) Your a.ssuming alot considering lebron has never been seriously injured or missed a ton of games, and of course any injury to a star player will hurt a team. You think the mavs without dirk or utah without DWill will just be fine?

3) Between Wade, Lebron, and Bosh, theyll constantly win the free throw battle and keep the other squad in foul trouble. Remember bron doesnt get called for s**t in terms of fouls and wade is always leading in free throw attempts. This s**t helps them out a ton IMO

If the cavs can win 60 games, im sure this heat team will at least match that
 7 years ago '05        #132
TheChampIsHere! 
space
avatar space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
These clowns just mad because he didnt do what they wanted him to do! Let that man live...owners been disloyal from day one! Its proven...they will trade your a.ss at any given moment because like they say "its still a business"! But since LeBron wanna do it now...its a problem? Now you wanna try and expose him!?!?! MUHFU#KAS PLEASE!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy