Sports Illustrated: 'Bron Took The Easy Way Out

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
So its official right? Bron will win 6 titles right? no excuses now.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
excellent article
 7 years ago '05        #63
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 210 210
 StateProperty88 said:
bron's my favorite player in the league but this article was real as f**k. he doesnt want the pressure and you could tell with that passive aggressive interview that he gave immediately after he gave his decision and the lines that were quoted in the article.

"a complimentary player with superstar talent"...i honestly think lebron is cool with being just that and if he is thats cool with me what he eat dont make me s**t and he has to do what he feels is best. but this did raise some flags for me to say the least
yeah, i honestly don't see how people can say he's better than kobe or really anybody else on that level to be honest when you yourself say i don't want the pressure and my teammates can pick up my slack.

he really did show his true colors. and people talking about kobe b**ching and complaining, he never wanted to leave (he was bluffing), he wanted help, which he finally got and look where they are at now.

reading that letter i think dan gilbert would have done anything for him had he waited it out
 7 years ago '05        #64
lilwheezy 
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
people really expected LeBron to be a martyr

if you had a choice, why would you stay with a s**tty team?
the s**tty team with the best record in the league, yeah bosh and wade are great teammates but why not see things through with an owner who was always looking to add pieces to put around you. winning a championship isn't something that people do every day, it takes work, work he obviously didn't want to put in
 7 years ago '04        #65
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Blood Edge said:
people really expected LeBron to be a martyr

if you had a choice, why would you stay with a s**tty team?
they had back to back 60 win seasons...not exactly a s**tty team
 7 years ago '05        #66
lilwheezy 
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
best season record...but post season

once you're past just making money that doesn't mean s**t
then players need to step up. he just doesn't have that mentality. it's all fun and games with him but when playoffs come, you can't be dancing around all the time, having fun, etc. it's a different environment and he doesn't have that mentality
 7 years ago '07        #67
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Quddus said:
Are you a moron. The bulls kept making movies to be bring better players in to help Mike win a title. Just like the Lakers have done. The cavs ain't do s**t and no big players want to play in cleveland.

Not lbj problem. Why should he stay on a team he feels won't win at the current state for his entire NBA career? f**k out of here.
Dog they won 60 games back to back and ain't do s**t. How the f**k you gon win that much games in a season and not make it to the finals?????? Thats all on your team leaders head, not the role players. You think Jordan and Kobe gonna win 60 games in a season, and not win a title???? Proof is in the pudding 11 rings to none.
 7 years ago '08        #68
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 1333 1333
Okay... could I amend my statements about Pip being top 3 and Rod being top 15 to say "at their position that year"? Yall are right, I crossed the line saying that about Pippen especially... I think a lot of people think I'm talking about Rodman and Pippen's careers as they compare to others, all-time...

But my point still stands... dude referred to the likes of Shaquille O'Neal and Scottie Pippen as "good help"... c'mon son
 7 years ago '07        #69
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
The reason they didn't win a ring the 7 years he was in cleveland was becaasue of him. Not the players around him.
 7 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 Dope Bai said:
The reason they didn't win a ring the 7 years he was in cleveland was becaasue of him. Not the players around him.
they didn't win in 7 years because the TEAM failed. lebron couldn't get them over and the players around him came up small. thats like saying the lakers didn't beat the celtics two years ago because kobe didn't will them even though gasol didn't make that big of a difference that year

also anybody saying gasol wasn't that good before he got to la is kidding themselves. he took the grizzles...the muthafukin grizzles when they didn't have nobody but him and mike miller (i think) to the playoffs twice. its not like he was chump before he got there
 7 years ago '08        #71
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 Bkjj11 said:
carlos boozer?

Lebron wanted Antwan, lebron wanted Larry Hughes, Lebron wanted Mo Willams and Michael Redd (didnt get redd thank god)

Lebron had Drew Gooden, One of the best centers in the game (Big Z).

Lebron had great role players and allstars.

he failed to lead his team. Kobe leads HIS TEAM. MJ LED his team. Duncan led his team. Lebron has failed to LEAD his team, as u can see against the celtics and against Orlando past 2 years.

No excuse lebron needs allstar help. If it takes bosh n wade, fine, it just shows the better of the legacy of the likes of MJ and Kobe, where shooting guard stars can lead their teams to the ship Lebron couldnt do it for 7 years. Prove me otherwise, cuz i see no ring on dude finger.

True, Lebron had every a.sset possible in a watered down league and he still couldn't win. He took himself out that class:Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Duncan and the NBA is a league where your legacy is everything. Will he win? Probably so, but through the eyes of the fans, media it won't mean as much as if he would stayed in Cleveland. His legacy is tainted by this move.
 7 years ago '07        #72
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
they didn't win in 7 years because the TEAM failed. lebron couldn't get them over and the players around him came up small. thats like saying the lakers didn't beat the celtics two years ago because kobe didn't will them even though gasol didn't make that big of a difference that year

also anybody saying gasol wasn't that good before he got to la is kidding themselves. he took the grizzles...the muthafukin grizzles when they didn't have nobody but him and mike miller (i think) to the playoffs twice. its not like he was chump before he got there
The cavs won 60 games back to back, and couldn't even get into the finals. He didn;t need help, he needed to man up and take his squad to the next level. HOw are y'all gonna say he needs help when they won over 120 games back to back seasons.
 7 years ago '07        #73
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 P. Dedos said:
awwww look at everybody maddddd

if he picked new york it would all be good tho right :cry:

Uhh yeah because he would have chosse to still endure a challenge to make the NBA finals versus teaming up with the third best player and a top 3 PF in the league. If he had went to the Knicks the only help he would have had Amare and that is it. No one gives a f**k that he is playing for the Miami Heat, everyone hates why he chose to play there, so don't act like picking New York and Miami were the same thing because if you do, you clearly have too much of your own love juice in your eye to see clearly.
 7 years ago '04        #74
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Cap Peeler said:
it's funny how they can always find a way to put Jordan in the conversation.

But it's even funnier how they always fail to mention that Jordan teamed up with another Hall of Fame, top 20 player of all time in Scottie Pippen. Also, they fail to mention how Jordan got to play with one of the best rebounders and defenders of all time in the Worm. I won't mention Steve Kerr because he was a product of MJ and Pippen. And finally, they fail to mention that MJ played in freaking Chicago, a world known city where people want to live in, not bumf**k Cleveland of 2010....
As a Heat fan, i'm static about this s**t i can't believe it still.... but yeah, LBJ did f**k over Cleveland and he in some way took the easy way out. But you can't argue that this was the smartest way out as well. He finally has a legitimate chance to win not one but multiple championships. Money was never an issue, otherwise he could have gone to the Nets, Knicks, Bulls or stay in Cleveland.
This is what you fail to realize:

-MJ didn't choose to play for the Bulls, he was drafted by the Bulls
-Scottie was a rookie when he joined Mike, and you make it seem like Scottie played somewhere else and was a beast before he joined Mike, Scottie and Mike complemented each other from day one
-You make it seem as if Jordan told the Bulls office to go get Rodman and Kerr, or that Rodman and Kerr said that they wanna go to the Bulls...their organization was just smart enough to pick them up....

The ONLY thing that I agree with you on is the money issue with the Knicks and the Nets, but with my Bulls, we were on business with him...We were all about taking that big step in WINNING not trying to make him money....

Let's be real now, you are only saying this s**t because your team has LeBron...If he didn't decide to go to Miami, you would not be saying this at all...
 7 years ago '09        #75
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #76
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
its sad how the best player in the L dont believe himself

and that thing about Mj s**ts f**king true as s**t

u swear like the cavs where players of smush kwama cook a nd puke

if anything they where one player away but still dont takke away how good theya re
 7 years ago '08        #77
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
ESPN reported two days ago that Lebron was recruiting Bosh to the Cavs but Bosh wanted to play in a big city. Take that info how you will....
 7 years ago '04        #78
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
Nobody said s**t when KEVIN, RAY, AND PAUL teamed up and won a ring the first year
Nobody was like "OH KG TOOK THE EASY WAY OUT".....nobody was like" RAY YOUR UNLOYAL"......after they won that ring everybody was on there d*ck.....STOP THE HATIN.....Theres no I in team

And kobe nor jordan won the chips by there self......Point Blank!

7years was enough time to pack it up
 7 years ago '04        #79
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
 lilwheezy said:

reading that letter i think dan gilbert would have done anything for him had he waited it out
How much longer do you want him to stay......He gave them 7years and all u can give him is JAMISON and a washed up SHAQ.....Stop the bulls**t

ron artest took the easy way out
kg took the easy way way out
Ray took the easy way way out
 7 years ago '08        #80
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2665 2665
Lebron just left a 60win team to go ride the coat tails of Wade. Anyone who thinks that was a good choice is a Miami fan or a lebron super groupie. Lebron could have been goat, now he could be Scottie. Not terrible, but really? Where's the competitive fire?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy