Sports Illustrated: 'Bron Took The Easy Way Out

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
f**k that article. Why everyone salty because the n*gga bron want to work with other superstars. LOL n*gga so pissed f**k out of here. Let the n*gga do what he do. All these f*gs gone watch the heat now anyways.
 7 years ago '05        #42
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8398 8398
"i rather die on my feet then live on my knees" my boy always says this and this is what i think of when i think of this situation. and like i said i dont have a problem with it because bron has to do what he has to do, but im not going to trick myself into thinking he's something he's not
 7 years ago '04        #43
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
great article...pretty much said it all!

for all of those still defending james, saying mike and kobe had help......they never left the team to chase rings!!!! they grinded it out like a superstar is supposed to.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Pichito25 said:

for all of those still defending james, saying mike and kobe had help......they never left the team to chase rings!!!! they grinded it out like a superstar is supposed to.
Are you a moron. The bulls kept making movies to be bring better players in to help Mike win a title. Just like the Lakers have done. The cavs ain't do s**t and no big players want to play in cleveland.

Not lbj problem. Why should he stay on a team he feels won't win at the current state for his entire NBA career? f**k out of here.
 7 years ago '08        #45
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
So before last night, writers wanted to talk about how much courage and humility it would take for 3 superstars to defer to each other and try to play together as the most powerful force in the league, but now that they've gone and actually done it, of course now there are some who want to change their story...

Pichito25 said:

Kobe refused to play for Charlotte, the team that drafted him, forcing them to trade him to the Lakers. Try again.
 07-09-2010, 06:42 AM         #46
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people on here so stupid that they cannot see the difference between playing with good help and playing with another superstar and allstar? Jordan had great teams with the Bulls for both runs. Kobe has had pretty good/great teams with the Lakers runs he has had. But neither had both a top 3 player in the league and another top 15 player in the league with them. If Lebron just wanted more help he would have gone to the Bulls. The Bulls would have been enough help for Lebron. That would have been a great team. Lebron did not just want more help, he wanted it to be as easy as possible. Lebron fans and fake heat fans, get that through your dense heads. It is obvious he took the easiest path to a championship. If he just wanted as much help as Jordan and Kobe has had, he would have gone to the Bulls.
 7 years ago '05        #47
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
 nitetrain8601 said:
SI just exposed him as a b**ch.
 7 years ago '08        #48
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 xeduran said:
Why are people on here so stupid that they cannot see the difference between playing with good help and playing with another superstar and allstar? Jordan had great teams with the Bulls for both runs. Kobe has had pretty good/great teams with the Lakers runs he has had. But neither had both a top 3 player in the league and another top 15 player in the league with them. If Lebron just wanted more help he would have gone to the Bulls. The Bulls would have been enough help for Lebron. That would have been a great team. Lebron did not just want more help, he wanted it to be as easy as possible. Lebron fans and fake heat fans, get that through your dense heads. It is obvious he took the easiest path to a championship. If he just wanted as much help as Jordan and Kobe has had, he would have gone to the Bulls.
Don't call other people stupid if you're not going to recognize Pippen and Shaq as top 3 players (Shaq was the best in the league at the time) or Rodman and Gasol as top 15 players

Lebron wants to win it all... to do that he will have to beat the Lakers... going to the Heat is only going to make that challenge a remote possibility, not a certainty and it damn sure isn't going to be easy... there is no way Lebron would have won a ring in the next 3 years with Chicago and Boozer
 7 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8398 8398
 triznathaniel said:
Don't call other people stupid if you're not going to recognize Pippen and Shaq as top 3 players (Shaq was the best in the league at the time) or Rodman and Gasol as top 15 players

Lebron wants to win it all... to do that he will have to beat the Lakers... going to the Heat is only going to make that challenge a remote possibility, not a certainty and it damn sure isn't going to be easy... there is no way Lebron would have won a ring in the next 3 years with Chicago and Boozer
rodman top 15 player?
 07-09-2010, 08:34 AM         #50
Hale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
LMFAO at pippen being top 3 at that time, top 10-15 maybe but top 3?. :banghead:

StateProperty88 said:
rodman top 15 player?

/signed
and shaq has been the most dominant center in the game MOST PROBABLY in nba history; but that doesnt automatically make him top 3 or top 10.
 triznathaniel said:
lmfao at it not going to be easy dude, its the equivalent of being DRIP fed compared to what other teams will have to go through this season. (that said i f**kin hope the lakers whoop them or better yet they crash out in the first round, then the uncertainy kicks in the ego's flare and the team implodes) but on the topic of his "decision" put simply the dude took the easy road. The other options in the league bulls / knicks / new jersey would have been more challenging stop defending a obvious ring chaser. understandable if he was doing it later in his career if he still hadn't achieve it himself, carrying HIS team, but to do it when your still 25 is pathetic.

Last edited by Hale; 07-09-2010 at 08:44 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #51
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
couldn't have been written any better
 7 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 haff3131 said:
not 1 of the players kobe plays with right now would ever ever ever be confused with a guy who would be able to carry a team by himself. he is surrounded by GREAT role players. gasol is growing into a beast but i dont recall him being considered this good in memphis. kobes made it easier for him to play,and vice versa. lebron james just teamed with 2 guys who would normally be considered centerpieces for a good team in the nba. theres a pretty big difference there. if nothing else, at least i wont have to listen to the "whos better, kobe or lebron" bs all year. thankfully lebron answered that question for us..
pau gasol is every bit tha = of chris bosh and lamar odom often put up monster #'s
gasol was tha centerpiece of memphis and can make a good case for him bein a betta franchise guy than bosh
lamar odom was tha centerpiece for a prime shaq trade so that should say how good he is
 7 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
carlos boozer?

Lebron wanted Antwan, lebron wanted Larry Hughes, Lebron wanted Mo Willams and Michael Redd (didnt get redd thank god)

Lebron had Drew Gooden, One of the best centers in the game (Big Z).

Lebron had great role players and allstars.

he failed to lead his team. Kobe leads HIS TEAM. MJ LED his team. Duncan led his team. Lebron has failed to LEAD his team, as u can see against the celtics and against Orlando past 2 years.

No excuse lebron needs allstar help. If it takes bosh n wade, fine, it just shows the better of the legacy of the likes of MJ and Kobe, where shooting guard stars can lead their teams to the ship Lebron couldnt do it for 7 years. Prove me otherwise, cuz i see no ring on dude finger.
he played wit boozer for about 2 seasons be4 boozer left for utah.his rookie year and his 2nd year.was he supposed to win tha title then?

plays tell me how all stars bron has played wit an list tha # of years they were all stars.i dont recall any back to back all stars
williams made it 1 year,neva to go back.jamison was an all star but he just got to cleve,and shaq shouldnt need an explanation

kobe bryant had tha greatest center off all time in his prime.if it werent for kobes selfishness l.a might hav 8 rings.smush parker said kobe is tha most selfish dude he eva played wit.thats not exactly leadership

tim duncan had parker an manu.guys who were perenial all stars

everybody needs all star help lol.
kobe an shaq were makin tha all star game every year
pippen makes tha all star game every year
parker an manu made multiple all star games while playin in a loaded west,an parker was even a finals mvp
name be 1 perenial all star bron has played wit
 7 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xeduran said:
shaq wasnt top 3 in tha league when he was wit kobeshaq was betta than kobe fool
i couldnt even read tha rest of that stupidity
 7 years ago '07        #55
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Jordans team when the bulls won 72 games:

Randy Brown
Buechler, Jud
Caffey, Jason
Edwards, James
Haley, Jack
Harper, Ron
Jordan, Michael
Kerr, Steve
Kukoc, Toni
Longley, Luc
Pippen, Scottie
Rodman, Dennis
Salley, John
Simpkins, d*ckey
Wennington, Bill

Jordan averaged 30, Pippen 19 and Kujoc 13. No one else averaged over 8. THis was a 72 win team that won the NBA championship only losing 3 games in the playoffs. (The losses to Seattle were suspect)

What if Ewing, Barkely and Malone got together to say lets try to beat MJ???? I never saw Magic/Bird/Jordan teaming up to win. This is a cop out simple and plain.

Anything less than a ring will be a fail, and even if they do win, it's always gonna be look what they had to do to win.

Heat fans Im from Toronto, and I watched Bosh play for 7 years here. He aint playoff ready. Don't let the numbers fool you. He has no heart and is soft.

They must have forgtten that Kobe and Phil still in the L.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Dareupgang 
space
space
$630 | Props total: 55 55
There is always two sides to every story the Cavs refused to give up J.J. Hickson when they were making an attempt at Amare, if your concerned about wining right now, you'll understand that you have to wheel and deal and lose some in a need to move forward
 7 years ago '07        #57
Dareupgang 
space
space
$630 | Props total: 55 55
Cavs failed to give Lebron the role players that he needed Jamison is on the back end of his career and Mo Williams is nothing but decent Anderson V. couldn't score if you gave him a pencil
 7 years ago '07        #58
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Man I wish they would shut the sh*t up! Lebron isn't winning sh*t in Cleveland. He was there for 7 years man.. what you want him to waste his whole career in Cleveland bc those pathetic fans have nothing better to do than worship a basketball player. GTFOH!! Pathetic!

Roll with the winners or cry with the losers.
Jordan didn't win s**t for the first 6 - 7 years - and then he went on to win 6

And not with three top superstars in the L. Pippen was a beast, but by far not top 3. @ dude who called Pippen top three, playing during the carrers of Malone, Ewing, Barkley, Olajuwon, Drexler, Stockton...
 7 years ago '07        #59
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dareupgang said:
Cavs failed to give Lebron the role players that he needed Jamison is on the back end of his career and Mo Williams is nothing but decent Anderson V. couldn't score if you gave him a pencil
Jamison is a career 20 and 8 player. Before he went to the Cavs he was averaging:
20 and 9, the year before that 22 and 9, the year before that 22 and 10. Should I keep going???? It only gets better. He did come to the Cavs and choke, but at the time of the move, it was a great move for the cavs. Who wouldn't want a career 20 and 8 player, who still averaging the same on thier squad??????
 7 years ago '06        #60
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
Pure, unadulterated, hot, fiyahhh.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy