Sports Illustrated: 'Bron Took The Easy Way Out

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,583 | Props total: 4970 4970
Did this n*gga really steal my avy?
 7 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,589 | Props total: 70204 70204
 justinjones said:
larry hughes hated lebron for being the main guy and never wanted to step back
maybe lebron has figured larry was right and went to miami u said it not me
 7 years ago '06        #23
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4019 4019

[pic - click to view]

MadGam325 said:

Powerful post. Will read again.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
 justinjones said:
boozer didnt get real good til he got to utah. he only played his rookie season with him i think.

drew gooden

mo williams was a bust in the playoffs.

antwan came up short too playoff time. which was a backup plan when amere deal fell through for not trading hickson

larry hughes hated lebron for being the main guy and never wanted to step back

big z was good the year they went to the finals and fell off hard. which surprise me that he got good since he had bad ankles since day one

that team was only built for the regular season when the playoffs came along it just crumble
you are the reason why lebron has been over-hyped his entire career. do you already have your excuses ready next year when he doesn't win a title in south beach? cause i'm waiting to here something other than the "lack of team mates" excuse.
 7 years ago '09        #25
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 s1eepyboy said:
maybe he stole your girl
 07-09-2010, 01:42 AM         #26
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"But you know what? In Miami, anything short of a title will be a failure. Nobody outside of Miami will root for this team, and nobody in Miami roots for anybody. They're too busy enjoying the weather."

Basically.
 7 years ago '04        #27
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Good story and great avy.
 7 years ago '04        #28
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
it's funny how they can always find a way to put Jordan in the conversation.

But it's even funnier how they always fail to mention that Jordan teamed up with another Hall of Fame, top 20 player of all time in Scottie Pippen. Also, they fail to mention how Jordan got to play with one of the best rebounders and defenders of all time in the Worm. I won't mention Steve Kerr because he was a product of MJ and Pippen. And finally, they fail to mention that MJ played in freaking Chicago, a world known city where people want to live in, not bumf**k Cleveland of 2010....

As a Heat fan, i'm static about this s**t i can't believe it still.... but yeah, LBJ did f**k over Cleveland and he in some way took the easy way out. But you can't argue that this was the smartest way out as well. He finally has a legitimate chance to win not one but multiple championships. Money was never an issue, otherwise he could have gone to the Nets, Knicks, Bulls or stay in Cleveland.
 7 years ago '08        #29
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,061 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Cap Peeler said:

But it's even funnier how they always fail to mention that Jordan teamed up with another Hall of Fame, top 20 player of all time in Scottie Pippen. Also, they fail to mention how Jordan got to play with one of the best rebounders and defenders of all time in the Worm. I won't mention Steve Kerr because he was a product of MJ and Pippen. And finally, they fail to mention that MJ played in freaking Chicago, a world known city where people want to live in, not bumf**k Cleveland of 2010....

As a Heat fan, i'm static about this s**t i can't believe it still.... but yeah, LBJ did f**k over Cleveland and he in some way took the easy way out. But you can't argue that this was the smartest way out as well. He finally has a legitimate chance to win not one but multiple championships. Money was never an issue, otherwise he could have gone to the Nets, Knicks, Bulls or stay in Cleveland.
To be fair, Jordan didn't exactly join a top flight player by choice. People think that joining a team w/two top f!ght players to win a title robs him of his legacy. But something tells me he doesn't really care about being referred to as the GOAT.
 7 years ago '04        #30
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
Leaving was LeBron's best option. He couldn't keep accepting mid-season trades lack of chemistry every year.
 7 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Young Professa said:
you are the reason why lebron has been over-hyped his entire career. do you already have your excuses ready next year when he doesn't win a title in south beach? cause i'm waiting to here something other than the "lack of team mates" excuse.
over hyped of what. i never said he was better then kobe. and you cant honestly think that the team lebron had could beat the team kobe had. i don't like the lakers but i can say that they are better then the cavs. the cavs were only good for the regular season and then fail in the playoffs as a team. im not expecting the heat to win next year like all these delusional people are.you can blame some on lebron too but its also not really excuses for the fact that all i said did happen. i bet laker fans used that excuse when they was getting bounced by the suns on a yearly basis and kobe would just stop playing and try to pass the ball on every occasion.
 7 years ago '04        #32
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 stlcardinals19 said:
To be fair, Jordan didn't exactly join a top flight player by choice. People think that joining a team w/two top f!ght players to win a title robs him of his legacy. But something tells me he doesn't really care about being referred to as the GOAT.
thats basically what he said tonight. he doesn't care about goat. he just wants to win
 07-09-2010, 02:47 AM         #33
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:

Powerful post. Will read again.
 07-09-2010, 02:49 AM         #34
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s1eepyboy said:
 7 years ago '07        #35
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Bkjj11 said:
maybe lebron has figured larry was right and went to miami u said it not me
hughes aint even in new york anymore.
 7 years ago '07        #36
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Cap Peeler said:

alonzo mourning did the same thing when he left the hornets in favor of the team everybody is hating on today as we speak.
 07-09-2010, 03:27 AM         #37
HERCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Waits for bosh and wade to have career low numbers across the board--*
 07-09-2010, 05:54 AM         #38
Hale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
n*ggas are sad

[pic - click to view]

hahaha that made me lol
 7 years ago '05        #39
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
bron's my favorite player in the league but this article was real as f**k. he doesnt want the pressure and you could tell with that passive aggressive interview that he gave immediately after he gave his decision and the lines that were quoted in the article.

"a complimentary player with superstar talent"...i honestly think lebron is cool with being just that and if he is thats cool with me what he eat dont make me s**t and he has to do what he feels is best. but this did raise some flags for me to say the least
 07-09-2010, 05:59 AM         #40
Hale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

Justify your s**t however you want to, enjoy your players, the world wont look at that team the same as other greats. Miami fans will love it, but as the report states, the heart of a champion looks adversity in the eye and commands respect and finds a way to elevate above the situation, it doesn't run to an All-star contingent and ask them to win the title for him so he doesn't wind up as a never-was. The bottom line is you can talk about Jordan having pippen etc all you want, what did pippen , worm, and kerr achieve without jordan? Not saying they WOULDN'T have because they were all great players individually but it was Micheal's tenacity, hunger, drive and motivation that made them the players and the team that they were.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy