most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2010, 11:51 AM         #61
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Why would you buy your weed from the government?
If they legalize weed and you go in a store to cop, who you think you getting it from... Not f**king Smokey from up the street..

You gonna get that government processed weed, which will probably reduce the THC, and add some addictive s**t to it, and have you n*ggas running around like zombies.

You think they gonna go to every drug dealer house and seize they s**t and put it in stores, or you think the weed theyve collected from drug bust they gonna sell?

Hell no.

Government thinks 10 steps ahead of the dumb a.ss people they govern..

So the reason they are considering legalizing it, is not cause they found a way to tax it, but they probably found some s**t to either give you cancer, or have you addicted..

Its a trap more than a luxury for people..

Watch the stipulations that might come with it..

- Cant Smoke outside
- Cant operate a motor vehicle
- Cant be outside intoxicated

and probably with steep penalties if you violate..

The legalizing of weed also means alot of convicts on weed charges get released..

I'm just saying dont think this is a good thing..

It be one thing if they said, "Weed is legal to the extent the police wont arrest you for coping or selling" but if they are putting it in stores and s**t like that, forget about it, its going to be tainted.
 7 years ago '08        #62
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2642 2642
 domo360206 said:
dealers are going to move to harder drugs to make money.
The Market wont increase, tho, but it may mean that those drugs can become cheaper.
 7 years ago '10        #63
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
I'm gettin 220 oz of dark, @ 38 an oz, i'm parkin at the top of the hill with 10 p's and gonna try to OD.
right there wit you.. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #64
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 A.O.™ said:
You think you gonna be burning Haze for 38$ an ounce..

You guys are f**king idiots...

If you buy the Governments weed, your a.ss is gonna be a Zombie in less than a month..

If they legalize weed ima stop smoking..
Read the bill. The government isn't gonna be growing anything. California already has a huge network of LEGAL medical growers and caretakers. Operations could be easily expanded.

A.O.™ said:

God forbid you cant drive a car while under the influence. :rolleyes:

Facts:

Legalization of personal marijuana-related activities

-Persons over the age of 21 may possess up to one ounce of marijuana for personal consumption.

-May use marijuana in a non-public place such as a residence or a public establishment licensed for on site marijuana consumption.

-May grow marijuana at a private residence in a space of up to 25 square feet for personal use.

Local government regulation of commercial production and sale

-Local government may authorize businesses to sell up to 1 ounce of marijuana and to regulate the hours and location of the business.

-Allows for the transportation of marijuana from one dispensary in one area to another without regard to local laws of intermediate localities to the contrary.

Imposition and collection of taxes and fees

-Allows the collection of taxes specifically to allow local governments to raise revenue or to offset any costs a.ssociated with marijuana regulation.

Authorization of criminal and civil penalties

-Maintains existing laws against selling drugs to a minor and driving under the influence.

-Maintains an employers right to address on-the-job consumption of marijuana that affects an employee's job performance.

-Maintain existing laws against interstate or international transportation of marijuana.

-Any person who is licensed, permitted or authorized to sell marijuana, who knowingly sells or gives away marijuana to someone under the age of 21 results in them being banned from owning, operating, or being employed by a licensed marijuana establishment for one year.

-Any person who is licensed, permitted or authorized to sell marijuana, who knowingly sells or gives away marijuana to someone older the age of 18 but younger than 21, shall be imprisoned in county jail for up to six months and fined up to $1,000 per offense.

-Any person who is licensed, permitted or authorized to sell marijuana, who knowingly sells or gives away marijuana to someone age 14 to 17, shall be imprisoned in state prison for a period of three, four, or five years.

-Any person who is licensed, permitted or authorized to sell marijuana, who knowingly sells or gives away marijuana to someone under the age of 14, shall be imprisoned in state prison for a period of three, five, or seven years

Last edited by hockeythug; 07-08-2010 at 12:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #65
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 A.O.™ said:
If they legalize weed and you go in a store to cop, who you think you getting it from... Not f**king Smokey from up the street..

You gonna get that government processed weed, which will probably reduce the THC, and add some addictive s**t to it, and have you n*ggas running around like zombies.

You think they gonna go to every drug dealer house and seize they s**t and put it in stores, or you think the weed theyve collected from drug bust they gonna sell?

Hell no.

Government thinks 10 steps ahead of the dumb a.ss people they govern..

So the reason they are considering legalizing it, is not cause they found a way to tax it, but they probably found some s**t to either give you cancer, or have you addicted..

Its a trap more than a luxury for people..

- Cant Smoke outside
- Cant be outside intoxicated

and probably with steep penalties if you violate..

The legalizing of weed also means alot of convicts on weed charges get released..

I'm just saying dont think this is a good thing..

It be one thing if they said, "Weed is legal to the extent the police wont arrest you for coping or selling" but if they are putting it in stores and s**t like that, forget about it, its going to be tainted.
You won't be buying government weed. The situation will probably be the same as it is now with the dispensaries buying from growers. Furthermore, if it's legal, you can grow your own.
 7 years ago '06        #66
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 347 347
 Curtisimo said:
n*ggaz ain't making no money only selling weed
Like I said on last page, there really is people getting serious paper off Only weed.
 7 years ago '04        #67
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
n*ggaz ain't making no money only selling weed
Go download buy or rent a documentary called The Union: The Business Behind Getting High
 7 years ago '04        #68
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 YOUNGZERO said:
I'ma be high all day everyday 24/seven. I hope this leads to a rise in LSD manufacture, sh*t is so hard to find, so hard.
 7 years ago '04        #69
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
thank god im movin to colorado in september they will surely follow suit!
 07-08-2010, 02:14 PM         #70
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm serious I HOPE to MOTHER EARTH and the UNIVERSE that psychedelics become more available after this. ACID + SHROOMS + X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #71
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
$38 per OZ (@wholesale prices)....

U wont be able to get it from ur street hustler at that price.....or at least I know I wouldnt sell it to u @ that price.
:cash:
 07-08-2010, 02:35 PM         #72
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats f**king insane change in prices, good s**t if it happens!
 07-08-2010, 02:44 PM         #73
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this happens I am going to grad school in cali..I would fit right in, I f**k with the Lakers and I stay on that good.
 7 years ago '04        #74
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
helll yeaaa cali here i come !! open up a 711 in ze hollywood.
 7 years ago '08        #75
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19896 19896
:cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
:cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '08        #76
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19896 19896
 TheGame4705 said:
dont judge him...
 7 years ago '04        #77
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
$38 per OZ (@wholesale prices)....

U wont be able to get it from ur street hustler at that price.....or at least I know I wouldnt sell it to u @ that price.
:cash:
The street hustlers are gonna be put out of work my friend. Why buy in fear when you can walk up to the pot store and buy legally.

Last edited by hockeythug; 07-08-2010 at 03:08 PM..
 07-08-2010, 03:05 PM         #78
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im high
 07-08-2010, 04:28 PM         #79
south23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ oz's over $300, but $38 sounds like a great price. And drugged driving... i've been driving and smoking in the car for a good couple of years now and never been in an accident, got a ticket or any sort of thing on my driving record. I tend to drive much slower late at night when i'm baked also
 7 years ago '04        #80
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,334 | Props total: 11496 11496
they are not legalizing drugs dont be silly if they did there would be mandatory drug tests every week
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy