most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
btw, any comment bill simmons says about lebron james holds no weight, all he cares about is the celtics, follow him on twitter, youll see
 7 years ago '08        #202
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
this coming from a salty knicks fan: if he goes to miami after all of this he would be the biggest pus*y in the history of american sports
 7 years ago '08        #203
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
this n*gga chris broussard been pissin me off
 7 years ago '07        #204
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #205
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$689 | Props total: 73 73
 ElMarroAfamado said:
they wont win a title even like this...and i hope this isnt true cause miami fans dont deserve to have this many all stars.....
with their empty a.ss arenas night in night out
So true, Miami sports fans are the worst; fair weather all the way

I lose all respect for LeBron if he joins Miami, dude says its about winning titles
YOU COULD PLAY WITH ROSE AND BOOZER, plus a sick supporting cast
 7 years ago '08        #206
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
 WiLL i Am said:
dont be salty cuz he aint goin there my dude
true true, but i mean whats the point of holding the thing in greenwich if you aint coming (i know melos wedding)
 7 years ago '07        #207
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Dope Man 730 said:
So true, Miami sports fans are the worst; fair weather all the way

I lose all respect for LeBron if he joins Miami, dude says its about winning titles
YOU COULD PLAY WITH ROSE AND BOOZER, plus a sick supporting cast
uh wade n bosh >>>>> the whole damn bulls team
 07-08-2010, 10:36 AM         #208
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
they wont win a title even like this...and i hope this isnt true cause miami fans dont deserve to have this many all stars.....
with their empty a.ss arenas night in night out
that s**t wont be empty after this. i hope it happens and I hope a lot of other NBA teams start getting multiple all stars. time to get back on that 80's s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #209
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
all i wanna know is where is the thread to get those sports signatures made.
 07-08-2010, 10:51 AM         #210
Above.Ground 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Bron does indeed go to the Heat I honestly do not believe they will win the title or even make it to the Finals. If they can't get rid of Beasley, they will literally have no supporting cast, no veterans, none of the right pieces to win a championship. It will be Bron/Wade/Bosh and a bunch of rookies and sophs who are unsure of their roles on what is supposed to be the best team in the league. If this is the case then there are stronger teams in the Eastern conference.
I like the Bulls over the Heat next year if they can pick up a solid SG or SF who can score the ball and play from the perimeter (an Anthony Morrow, JJ Red*ck, Matt Barnes or Josh Howard type). If they do that, it puts them over the top and they will legitimately be putting out a better team on the floor every night than the Heat.
 7 years ago '05        #211
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space

PM me or post the link.
 7 years ago '10        #212
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
The Cavaliers are in trade talks Minnesota for Jonny Flynn, according to sources.

Flynn is represented by the same agent as LeBron and LRMR.

7 years ago '05        #213
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
gotta luv the people sayin the bulls will be better than heat next yr when they havent been better even when wade played with scrubs npw they will be better with boozer?? cmon son
 7 years ago '10        #214
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
The Bath Township police department will be providing security around the house of LeBron James on Thursday, as he announces his free agency decision in Greenwich, Connecticut.

Police Chief Michael McNeeley said they have an extra squad of police officers working around James home.

"Whether we get loads of happy fans or unhappy fans showing up outside his home, we will be prepared to keep the traffic moving," he said. "There has been a lot of traffic in the area lately, but there have been no problems."

McNeeley said he has a plan in place in case hundreds of people show up that would include calling in aid from surrounding police departments. The Bath force has 20 officers.

"We're hoping we won't need it," he said.

7 years ago '04        #215
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
at espn acting like JBL has already signed with the heat...
I may or may not go to jail for k!lling chris broussard.
 7 years ago '06        #216
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
If this happens I absolutely refuse to watch NBA basketball again.

Way too much power to one crappy franchise.
 7 years ago '04        #217
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
i still see him going to NY
 7 years ago '05        #218
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space

PM me or post the link.
 07-08-2010, 11:20 AM         #219
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:

PM me or post the link.
How about you post it one more time just for good luck?...
 7 years ago '04        #220
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
These guys just want to win, and it's becoming ever more evident.

Like people have been saying, Bosh & Wade >>> Bulls roster

and why would LeBron go to Chicago after numerous sources have said that D. Rose didn't even want LeBron, he wanted Joe Johnson. Oh really, Rose? Well good luck with that then. Rose wants to be the superstar. And with Boozer and Noah, he can still be it.

The Miami Thrice will all take paycuts to be on the Heat. Bosh didn't want to do a sign&trade and took 30 million LESS. Wade is taking a cut. and if LeBron goes, he'll be taking a cut too.

People are forgetting that LeBron really doesn't NEED to be the go-to guy. He wasn't when he first entered the League. Remember his first couple of years? Remember the shot he passed up to Donell Marshall during the Pistons series and how EVERYONE got on him for that? If you rewatch the play, it was the right decision (link to article a bout play and some good quotes from LeBron: ). The man knows basketball, everyone he has ever played with has said how his basketball IQ is one of the highest ever witnessed. He knows his weakness, his strengths, and what he needs. After those first couple years, he got hounded by the media so much to be The Man, that he said f**k it, and started taking the last shot, last drive whatever...even if it was the dumb move. The Cavs offense towards the end of games was simply "Give the ball to LeBron and let's see what happens". Obviously that does not work in the postseason. He knows that. He needs pieces, more superstars (Boston has 4, Lakers have 3...these days, you need 2 or more), a real offense, and real basketball talent around him. It's why the Olympics worked so well. They are just recreating a portion of that DOMINANT team. They murked dudes with that team.

And plus, why wouldn't you want to play with friends, especially when it just so happens those friends are the 3rd best player (debatable i'm sure) in the league and one of the top big men in the league.

As a Boston fan, I appreciate when dudes put the money aside and just want to win rings. Glad to see RayRay and PP take the paycuts, and now to see the Miami Thrice take paycuts...a beautiful thing. And I think Miami > Chicago...free agent veterans who made their money and just want the ring will be lining up at the door as they do all the time. AI anyone?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy