Louis Farrakhan Says Jewish People Control Black Entertainers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
weed 57 heat pts57
space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 772 772
nothing new, he's late
 07-07-2010, 10:47 PM         #22
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
so is getting paper wrong now? what's the message? you aint a real black person unless you got lint in your pockets? s**t everybody can't be preachers nor does everybody want to be
Yes getting paper is wrong. Black people need to own the printing presses. And stop being mules for a race of people that don't do s**t.

But you don't hear me doe.
 07-07-2010, 10:49 PM         #23
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Yes getting paper is wrong. Black people need to own the printing presses. And stop being mules for a race of people that don't do s**t.

antisemitism.
 7 years ago '08        #24
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
who the f**k is this tool? first she says oprah gon die broke and now this bulls**t? a yo f**k this clown
 7 years ago '07        #25
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
lol going in
 7 years ago '04        #26
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #27
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,868 | Props total: 13321 13321
 palogee said:

sooooo all this time i've been thinking the lazy self destructive motherf**kers was the bane of the black race when come to find out it's the wealthy successful blacks thats been holding us back all along. thanks for clarifying that for me. excuse me while i smoke crack and join a gang, i want to make my race proud
 7 years ago '06        #28
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
same ppl spittin racist hate are probably the same ppl calling for Imus to get fired over some bulls**t a.ss joke he made f**king crybabies.
 7 years ago '05        #29
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Louis Farrakan is just a bigot who profits off of dividing black and Jews/Whites. He profit and lives off this. Not every Jew is out to f**k you.
 7 years ago '10        #30
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,786 | Props total: 7737 7737
f**kin jews.lol
 07-07-2010, 11:14 PM         #31
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Louis Farrakan is just a bigot who profits off of dividing black and Jews/Whites. He profit and lives off this. Not every Jew is out to f**k you.
:rolleyes2: lol ya you've really been paying a lot of attention to his work........
 07-07-2010, 11:17 PM         #32
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 geovanni. said:
antisemitism.
Because I think Black people need to have their own and not have to work through you?? f**k you and your SEMEN-tism!!!
 7 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 ice wolf said:
he's one of the wisest men walking i know cause i've been listening as long as i can remember, but i just don't agree on this issue
 07-07-2010, 11:23 PM         #34
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
sooooo all this time i've been thinking the lazy self destructive motherf**kers was the bane of the black race when come to find out it's the wealthy successful blacks thats been holding us back all along. thanks for clarifying that for me. excuse me while i smoke crack and join a gang, i want to make my race proud
Wow... So I guess that's just who all of us are huh?? Guess I didn't graduate high school, military service, 1 quarter away from an a.ssociate's degree, No felonies, no back child support, never done anything outside of weed,personally think gangs are for pussies, never been to prison,Own legal firearms, respect both of my parents(YES MY FATHER DIDN'T DITCH US!!)?

You're just another one of these brain washed, ignorant, bigoted, stupid mofo's who think all black people are n*ggas. Go put on a yamaka and k!ll some Palestinians.

And Farakkkan can kiss my a.ss because he isn't even following what the Koran says. He is nothing but a tool used to divide. And I personally think he had a hand in k!lling Brother Malcolm... But he is right. Them n*ggas wouldn't be s**t without Jewish help. PERIOD!

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 07-07-2010 at 11:25 PM..
 07-07-2010, 11:24 PM         #35
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Because I think Black people need to have their own and not have to work through you?? f**k you and your SEMEN-tism!!!
that is the dumbest response.... ever. you even got to throw in some bigotry for good measure. good job.

you're not an anti semite for the reasons you stated, you're an anti semite for what was put in bold. are you saying that you can't be pro black without being anti jewish? you really think the jews haven't been through just as much, if not more, than any other minority? brush up on your history bruh.
 7 years ago '08        #36
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 geovanni. said:
that is the dumbest response.... ever. you even got to throw in some bigotry for good measure. good job.

you're not an anti semite for the reasons you stated, you're an anti semite for what was put in bold. are you saying that you can't be pro black without being anti jewish? you really think the jews haven't been through just as much, if not more, than any other minority? brush up on your history bruh.
that sounds like a *swoosh* to me. :dancingcool:
 07-07-2010, 11:27 PM         #37
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ven0m said:
that sounds like a *swoosh* to me. :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #38
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14772 14772
 NO RELIGION said:
Every rapper/athlete's lawyer last name ends with "berg" or "owski"
 7 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 palogee said:
Wow... So I guess that's just who all of us are huh?? Guess I didn't graduate high school, military service, 1 quarter away from an a.ssociate's degree, No felonies, no back child support, never done anything outside of weed,personally think gangs are for pussies, never been to prison,Own legal firearms, respect both of my parents(YES MY FATHER DIDN'T DITCH US!!)?

You're just another one of these brain washed, ignorant, bigoted, stupid mofo's who think all black people are n*ggas. Go put on a yamaka and k!ll some Palestinians.

And Farakkkan can kiss my a.ss because he isn't even following what the Koran says. He is nothing but a tool used to divide. And I personally think he had a hand in k!lling Brother Malcolm... But he is right. Them n*ggas wouldn't be s**t without Jewish help. PERIOD!
your comprehension skills need work kid
 7 years ago '04        #40
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
farrakhan a idiot! always has been always will be! other then that, why hate on a jew? just cuz he making money and doing something with his life? really? yall need 2 stop with that hate....been played out!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy