Wade and Bosh in Miami according to someone w/ knowledge of the situation

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 beast mode said:
no the reason the celtics and magic beat them was because the cavs have no low post scoring what so ever not to mentions the cavs role players play like s**t on the big stage

Last year they lost to the celtics and outscored the celts in the paint in 4 out of the 6 games. . .
 7 years ago '08        #122
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 beast mode said:
they've won more then amare has with dantoni. yeah let leave a team that plays hard and good D with the possibility of adding for a team of scrubs and inconsistent jump shooters that play absolutely no defense and best player can only grab 6 rebounds a game in the playoffs. knicks fans for ya
Dumbass. Bron has been to the same amount of conference championships as amare if I'm not mistaken. Obviously Cavs aint getting it done so why the f**k would he stay? What incentive does he have to stay? It definitely isn't winning.
 7 years ago '10        #123
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Dy-nasty said:
Dumbass. Bron has been to the same amount of conference championships as amare if I'm not mistaken. Obviously Cavs aint getting it done so why the f**k would he stay? What incentive does he have to stay? It definitely isn't winning.
yeah but bron was the best player on his teams,amare was not,lets not forget bron has also been to the finals. amare been knocked out of the 1st round and missed the playoffs with nash on his team among others. 29 games won last year...s**t doesn't look like knicks are getting s**t done either but let me guess....this year is different right???
 7 years ago '10        #124
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 abstractq said:

Last year they lost to the celtics and outscored the celts in the paint in 4 out of the 6 games. . .
it's not about being outscored in the paint,it's about the cavs being able to get a high % shot from a low post player when they need it. being able to throw the ball on the block when they're going through a drought like they did against the celtics to open up the offense.
 7 years ago '04        #125
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
If Bosh signs for 5 years and Raptors get nothing, I will f**king k!ll myself...

f**k YOU BRYAN COLANGELO! YOU RUINED THE RAPTORS! YOU RUINED MY LOVE FOR BASKETBALL! I HOPE YOU DIE! I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DIE! I HOPE A bomb IS PLANTED IN YOUR OFFICE!

/end rant

Congrats Heat.

Please give us your Beasley, please!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #126
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,504 | Props total: 70015 70015
 NO RELIGION said:
He staying in Cleveland...why else would he be recruiting other players to play there
He's scared to be alone
 7 years ago '07        #127
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
3 things...

1) this doesn't necessarily mean we r NOT getting lebron (though i don't necessarily think it DOES either, but people r acting like we can't now for some reason)

2) this isn't miami's only move, the team we bring to the start of the season will feature more than just wade/bosh, we still got moneyyyyyy

3) chris broussard has reported basically every possible scenario as a fact from a reliable source, so i continue to not believe s**t until somebody signs some papers
 7 years ago '05        #128
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11789 11789
Bulls better not fail man..............
 7 years ago '04        #129
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Raymond Felton come to the Heat!
 7 years ago '07        #130
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 beast mode said:
yeah but bron was the best player on his teams,amare was not,lets not forget bron has also been to the finals. amare been knocked out of the 1st round and missed the playoffs with nash on his team among others. 29 games won last year...s**t doesn't look like knicks are getting s**t done either but let me guess....this year is different right???
lebron been to the finals and won how many games?

Oh exactly.

You're bringing up a team with Lebron James to a team that doesn't have lebron james.

I can put my life on it, if lebron wasn't on the cavs, they won't win 60 games.

And amare has been further than the first round.

If lebron goes to the knicks, by the all star break, they'll have 35+ wins
 7 years ago '10        #131
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
lebron been to the finals and won how many games?

Oh exactly.

You're bringing up a team with Lebron James to a team that doesn't have lebron james.

I can put my life on it, if lebron wasn't on the cavs, they won't win 60 games.

And amare has been further than the first round.

If lebron goes to the knicks, by the all star break, they'll have 35+ wins
1)the finals is the finals..2)who gives a s**t how many wins they'll have they wont win s**t in the playoffs cuz amare is pus*y. you will never win anything in the playoffs when your pf is averaging 6 rebounds. knicks suck live with it
 7 years ago '07        #132
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 The Bully said:
a Nets official feels that Wade was a recruiting tool for Pat Riley while he was meeting with other teams. He said Wade was reporting back to Riles on what teams were doing the whole time.

Checkmate
*dead* that explains the "informal meeting" with the heat lmfao. riley truly is an evil genius.
 7 years ago '09        #133
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
Lebron to miami also.
 7 years ago '04        #134
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
Broussard is saying now that LeBron might go to Miami, and that Miami is the favorite to land him...

If this happens... FML! But I guess not, cuz Miami would HAVE to send Beasley to us in order to make room for LeBron...
 7 years ago '09        #135
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
i wonder who the lakers gone trade for if this happens??
 7 years ago '07        #136
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 beast mode said:
1)the finals is the finals..2)who gives a s**t how many wins they'll have they wont win s**t in the playoffs cuz amare is pus*y. you will never win anything in the playoffs when your pf is averaging 6 rebounds. knicks suck live with it
the finals is the finals?

Ask any great like reggie miller/john stockton if the finals is the finals. U don't accomplish s**t by making it to the finals. Goal is to win it.
 7 years ago '10        #137
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
the finals is the finals?

Ask any great like reggie miller/john stockton if the finals is the finals. U don't accomplish s**t by making it to the finals. Goal is to win it.
uh no s**t dumb f**k but making it to the finals>>>not making it to the finals idiot
 7 years ago '07        #138
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 The Bully said:
a Nets official feels that Wade was a recruiting tool for Pat Riley while he was meeting with other teams. He said Wade was reporting back to Riles on what teams were doing the whole time.

Checkmate
Who didnt kno that.

O well time to fill the rest of the roster.

Also Bernie you can come down now...
 7 years ago '07        #139
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 beast mode said:
because the bulls have gone so far with derrick rose.....in the east

i swear most you n*ggas are slightly retarded
 7 years ago '07        #140
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56014 56014
 youngrob said:
i wonder who the lakers gone trade for if this happens??
Leave it to Stern to come up with something
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy