most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4243 4243
 beast mode said:
yeah you guys got bosh which was a great move. still not better then orlando or the celtics but it's a start

heard reports of haywood, but id honestly look to start signing cats like korver or mike miller. Stiffs to fill out the center position are dime a dozen in the league and could possibly come cheaper than haywood and boozer is pointless with the bosh signing.

resign haslem (hustle player/glue guy) get korver or miller and sign a good backup or lower tier starting pg
 7 years ago '04        #102
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Never that.

Good signing for Miami, I f**ks with yall.
i was hoping the bulls would get joe johnson or lebron and boozer

i also kinda want the knicks to get lebron james to pair with amare
 7 years ago '10        #103
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 aldo said:
..Ok.
my point exactly...all you can say is...ok....the same response you'll give when the knicks get s**tted on next year.
 7 years ago '05        #104
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4885 4885
 abstractq said:
Bosh is overrated.

and it will be exposed this year for miami once and for all. He filled up stats on a garbage a.ss team and never took them anywhere

miami does have cap space, but i mean they still got like 8-9 roster spaces to fill. I dont think theyre goin to end up better than the magic. If bron ends up back in cleveland, I dont think theyre better than cleveland either
I find posts like these funny. I know you..you are the guy that didn't want this Bosh/Wade thing to happen. It happens...now you have to go on a full out offensive on Bosh to make yourself feel better. This is the only thing you have to know about Bosh. He is a 20/10 guy who got those 20 points by taking less than 20 shots a game. Guys who put up numbers on a bad team take a lot of shots to get their points. That's a fact. The guy isn't a great defender but he is a great scorer that can score in many ways. And those 10 boards a game doesn't hurt either.
 7 years ago '04        #105
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,553 | Props total: 2804 2804
 beast mode said:
yeah you're an idiot. he lead the raps to a 4th seed which is hard for a big man considering you're at the mercy of the guards. only reason why the raps were a let down was because of other players like turk playing like absolute s**t and tj ford who was starting to develop into something promising had that neck injury. bosh is as good as it gets. gasol type player and we seen what gasol can do.

lol when was this playoff run? 2007?

Last year with the raps he missed the playoffs

The year before he missed the playoffs

The year before he was like a 6-7 seed in the playoffs

but you wanna reference 2006-07?
 7 years ago '10        #106
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 abstractq said:
lol when was this playoff run? 2007?

Last year with the raps he missed the playoffs

The year before he missed the playoffs

The year before he was like a 6-7 seed in the playoffs

but you wanna reference 2006-07?
oh i forgot his team was stacked right??? and i referenced the 07 playoffs to prove that he has shown he can lead a team. once again what does bosh have to do with amare being soft and the knicks being s**t???
 7 years ago '07        #107
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,442 | Props total: 55887 55887
Bron better go out west because the EAST is getting strong.
 7 years ago '04        #108
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
my point exactly...all you can say is...ok....the same response you'll give when the knicks get s**tted on next year.
n*gga..............I'm saying ok because I'm realizing I'm discussing sports with a complete fool. You act like the Cavs have won the last 2 titles or something and Chris Bosh is Shaq in his prime. I don't care who else is on the team, YOUR BETTER OFF WITH 2 SUPERSTARS THAN ONE. Bosh just teamed up with Wade, will they win a title next year? Most likely not, but are they better off playing together than on seperate teams? OF COURSE. The chances improve, that's all we saying, the Knicks chances improve because NOW they would have 2 SUPERSTARS if LeBron goes there as opposed to ZERO last year, it would make the other players better. LeBron guided those bums and Mike Brown to 66 and 61 regualr season wins and made Semifinals and ECF appearances, you don't think with D'Antoni and Amare they can win 50? WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
 7 years ago '04        #109
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 beast mode said:
oh i forgot his team was stacked right??? and i referenced the 07 playoffs to prove that he has shown he can lead a team. once again what does bosh have to do with amare being soft and the knicks being s**t???
who said they had anything to do with each other? not me

I think both them dudes are wild overrated

Bosh led his team to an actual good record ONCE in the last 4 seasons, and even when they were the three seed, they got bounced first round, McGrady style. . .thats some "leadership"

This past year they picked up Hedo cause they figured that would help em get back to the playoffs. But all it did was show me the difference between a dominant big man (howard) and a second tier big man (bosh). And no, his team never been stacked, but be for real, he plays in the East. Is the POs too much to ask?

Im not sayin bosh is garbage. . .but this signin isnt gonna catapult miami to the top of the East or favorites to win anything. . .
 7 years ago '05        #110
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
you guys realize that wade and a bunch of stiffs got the 5th seed and a couple games from the 4th, now has bosh with more free agents to come if they don't get bron...u don't think they challenge the likes of a howard-nelson combo and the celtics..if I wasn't on my phone I'd insert the kobe "c'mon son" smilie
...not to mention with rumors of trading for rudy fernandez and andre miller

Last edited by sleezy; 07-07-2010 at 08:34 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #111
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 aldo said:
n*gga..............I'm saying ok because I'm realizing I'm discussing sports with a complete fool. You act like the Cavs have won the last 2 titles or something and Chris Bosh is Shaq in his prime. I don't care who else is on the team, YOUR BETTER OFF WITH 2 SUPERSTARS THAN ONE. Bosh just teamed up with Wade, will they win a title next year? Most likely not, but are they better off playing together than on seperate teams? OF COURSE. The chances improve, that's all we saying, the Knicks chances improve because NOW they would have 2 SUPERSTARS if LeBron goes there as opposed to ZERO last year, it would make the other players better. LeBron guided those bums and Mike Brown to 66 and 61 regualr season wins and made Semifinals and ECF appearances, you don't think with D'Antoni and Amare they can win 50? WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
who acted like the cavs won the title??? the sure came a hell of a lot closer then the knicks did or amare has when he played with a way more talented team in phx. nobody said bosh is shaq in his prime but he's just as good as gasol a top 3 pf which amare is not. f**k dantoni's flawed a.ss system. why shoot for 50 wins when he's already had 61??? your acting like dantoni has been to the finals or something.
 7 years ago '04        #112
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
who acted like the cavs won the title??? the sure came a hell of a lot closer then the knicks did or amare has when he played with a way more talented team in phx. nobody said bosh is shaq in his prime but he's just as good as gasol a top 3 pf which amare is not. f**k dantoni's flawed a.ss system. why shoot for 50 wins when he's already had 61??? your acting like dantoni has been to the finals or something.
You still don't get it. I'll stop discussing sports with you, good day.
 7 years ago '10        #113
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 aldo said:
You still don't get it. I'll stop discussing sports with you, good day.
no you don't get it. the cavs are a better situation the the knicks simple as that
 7 years ago '08        #114
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 beast mode said:
no you don't get it. the cavs are a better situation the the knicks simple as that
No they're not wtf. U are completely clueless. Cavs have hit their peak. Its proven that lebron can't win with them. Time to move on
 7 years ago '10        #115
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
No they're not wtf. U are completely clueless. Cavs have hit their peak. Its proven that lebron can't win with them. Time to move on
they've won more then amare has with dantoni. yeah let leave a team that plays hard and good D with the possibility of adding for a team of scrubs and inconsistent jump shooters that play absolutely no defense and best player can only grab 6 rebounds a game in the playoffs. knicks fans for ya
 7 years ago '04        #116
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Cavs roster is OK. . .they play defense and they have decent pieces more or less

I mean, they were the top seed in the East last year. Their biggest problem was Mike Brown really, because hes an AWFUL adjustment coach on offense. Thats why teams like Orlando in 09 and boston last year were able to beat them

Byron scott could make a huge difference. . .
 7 years ago '04        #117
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2921 2921
in riles we trust

now lets get the other holes on the roster filled:rasta:
 7 years ago '10        #118
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 abstractq said:
Cavs roster is OK. . .they play defense and they have decent pieces more or less

I mean, they were the top seed in the East last year. Their biggest problem was Mike Brown really, because hes an AWFUL adjustment coach on offense. Thats why teams like Orlando in 09 and boston last year were able to beat them

Byron scott could make a huge difference. . .
no the reason the celtics and magic beat them was because the cavs have no low post scoring what so ever not to mentions the cavs role players play like s**t on the big stage
 7 years ago '04        #119
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 TheBallDontLie said:
Clippers.
tHEY DO HAVE A COMPLETE SQUAD
 7 years ago '07        #120
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,332 | Props total: 69896 69896
 iggyemu said:
I find posts like these funny. I know you..you are the guy that didn't want this Bosh/Wade thing to happen. It happens...now you have to go on a full out offensive on Bosh to make yourself feel better. This is the only thing you have to know about Bosh. He is a 20/10 guy who got those 20 points by taking less than 20 shots a game. Guys who put up numbers on a bad team take a lot of shots to get their points. That's a fact. The guy isn't a great defender but he is a great scorer that can score in many ways. And those 10 boards a game doesn't hurt either.
@ captain obvious here, he's a big man.

If u take 20+ shots as a big in the nba and don't have 20 points, either u had a bad night or u aint s**t.

@ u thinkin you're provin a point with this s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago