Wade and Bosh in Miami according to someone w/ knowledge of the situation

most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-07-2010, 07:48 AM         #81
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
HEY CHI TOWN AND NEW YORK SUCK MY d*ck YA f*gGITS



WHOS NEXT ... LEE, Haywood, boozer ???


lets get it
Best post in thread.
 7 years ago '10        #82
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Bkjj11 said:
So lets just say, for example, if lebron goes to the knicks or the nets.

They wouldn't be fire?
they wouldn't be better then what the cavs were last year with lebron. no they wouldn't be fire.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Jamie. 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 764 764
is this official yet?
 7 years ago '08        #84
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2639 2639
Bulls are getting scared.
 7 years ago '10        #85
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 P. Dedos said:
HEY CHI TOWN AND NEW YORK SUCK MY d*ck YA f*gGITS



WHOS NEXT ... LEE, Haywood, boozer ???


lets get it
yeah you guys got bosh which was a great move. still not better then orlando or the celtics but it's a start
 7 years ago '10        #86
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 P. Dedos said:
f**k outta heaa with them old timers


wade got help... move the f**k over and watch a boss get in CUT THROAT MODE!!!!


celtics got a bunch of stars alright but they dont have a FLASH!!!!


* SALUTES *
uhhh yeah so like i said,they still aren't better then boston or orlando. they aren't even better then the cavs if lebron stays. they need some kind of defensive presence in the paint
 7 years ago '04        #87
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
of course amare is better then anybody on the cavs roster but the cavs roster is wayyyy deeper then the knicks. are we still gonna act like amare didn't average 6 rebounds in the playoffs last year??? you think lebron is dying to team up with that???
....And you think he's dying to team back up with Mo Williams? And Jamison? Really? They way deeper? Ok how far has that gotten them? I'll wait. So your gonna ignore the fact Amare is miles ahead of the Cavs other 2 best players besides LeBron? Really dawg??? Those dudes he play with are bums, period, they can't create their own shot and he can't even throw in the post to anybody that could draw a double team. Who on the Cavs roster requires a double team? LOL. If the Knicks has LeBron and Amare they automatically make everybody else better, that's 2 players that can draw double teams as opposed to just him in Cleveland PLUS Amare has the ability to take over a game, who on the Cavs can do that? I'll wait.
 7 years ago '10        #88
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 P. Dedos said:
we still have 12 million to spend famo can you wait till we make our team up


PLUS PAT RILEY >>>>>>>>> DOC RIVERS/Master of Panic Stan Van Gunda


LETS GET IT :rasta:
like i said it's a strt. but just the addition of bosh doesn't make you guys the best in the east but POSSIBLY depending on who else you guys sign
 7 years ago '10        #89
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 aldo said:
....And you think he's dying to team back up with Mo Williams? And Jamison? Really? They way deeper? Ok how far has that gotten them? I'll wait. So your gonna ignore the fact Amare is miles ahead of the Cavs other 2 best players besides LeBron? Really dawg??? Those dudes he play with are bums, period, they can't create their own shot and he can't even throw in the post to anybody that could draw a double team. Who on the Cavs roster requires a double team? LOL. If the Knicks has LeBron and Amare they automatically make everybody else better, that's 2 players that can draw double teams as opposed to just him in Cleveland PLUS Amare has the ability to take over a game, who on the Cavs can do that? I'll wait.
the defense the cavs play>>>>the jump shooting offense the suns will run. the fact is STOP over rating amare. amare can't even grab double digit rebounds in an uptempo style game where more opportunities exist. amare doesn't play defense. amare was on a team with nash,marion,Richardson,shaq,barbosa,Diaw ect ect and didn't elevate his play at all. 6 rebounds n*gga......6 s**t rondo averaged more rebounds then amare did in the playoffs
 7 years ago '04        #90
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Nice! Damn, now that they signed their top 2 options, Riley can relax and start building this team around them :applause:
 7 years ago '10        #91
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
Miami is fourth in the East with a team Wade carried, with Bosh I'll put them at three if James stays in Cleavland
 7 years ago '05        #92
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4884 4884
That was the worst kept secret throughout this free agency. That was easy for Pat Riley. The hard thing will be using the rest of that cap space to build a strong team around them..one with a big man that compliments Bosh and a with shooters that compliment Wade. Very nicely done by Wade to get Bosh to come with him. This probably means Pat Riley will be coaching next season.
 7 years ago '04        #93
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
Bosh is overrated.

and it will be exposed this year for miami once and for all. He filled up stats on a garbage a.ss team and never took them anywhere

miami does have cap space, but i mean they still got like 8-9 roster spaces to fill. I dont think theyre goin to end up better than the magic. If bron ends up back in cleveland, I dont think theyre better than cleveland either
 7 years ago '07        #94
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
avatar space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69890 69890
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl @ people f!ghting in this thread... people are waaaaaaay too emotional on bx
Who's f!ghting? Its a forum, and topics that interest us, so of course its emotional

So quit acting like u taking a high road on this
 7 years ago '05        #95
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Told yall from the start to stop that Chicago Bulls nonsense. Do not ever doubt Pat Riley. Ever.
 7 years ago '04        #96
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2799 2799
and BTW, the knicks roster sucks even with amare

Gallinari = a shooter who shoots like 40% from the floor
Douglas = decent, nothing special
Amare = a near 7 footer who cant grab a rebound or play decent defense

and with lee gone there really isnt much else
 7 years ago '10        #97
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 abstractq said:
Bosh is overrated.

and it will be exposed this year for miami once and for all. He filled up stats on a garbage a.ss team and never took them anywhere

miami does have cap space, but i mean they still got like 8-9 roster spaces to fill. I dont think theyre goin to end up better than the magic. If bron ends up back in cleveland, I dont think theyre better than cleveland either
yeah you're an idiot. he lead the raps to a 4th seed which is hard for a big man considering you're at the mercy of the guards. only reason why the raps were a let down was because of other players like turk playing like absolute s**t and tj ford who was starting to develop into something promising had that neck injury. bosh is as good as it gets. gasol type player and we seen what gasol can do.
 7 years ago '10        #98
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 abstractq said:
and BTW, the knicks roster sucks even with amare

Gallinari = a shooter who shoots like 40% from the floor
Douglas = decent, nothing special
Amare = a near 7 footer who cant grab a rebound or play decent defense

and with lee gone there really isnt much else
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #99
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
the defense the cavs play>>>>the jump shooting offense the suns will run. the fact is STOP over rating amare. amare can't even grab double digit rebounds in an uptempo style game where more opportunities exist. amare doesn't play defense. amare was on a team with nash,marion,Richardson,shaq,barbosa,Diaw ect ect and didn't elevate his play at all. 6 rebounds n*gga......6 s**t rondo averaged more rebounds then amare did in the playoffs
..Ok.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
 abstractq said:
Bosh is overrated.

and it will be exposed this year for miami once and for all. He filled up stats on a garbage a.ss team and never took them anywhere

miami does have cap space, but i mean they still got like 8-9 roster spaces to fill. I dont think theyre goin to end up better than the magic. If bron ends up back in cleveland, I dont think theyre better than cleveland either
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy