most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2010, 07:30 AM         #61
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
yeah...because the cavs didn't win 61 games last year right??? all the cavs need is a low post player (boozer) and they would be the best team in the east. the knicks need a s**t load of player to be the best in the east idiot. wow why am i arguing with idiots whos team won 29 games last year and think amare is going to help turn that around dramatically when he's going to have less productivity then lee gave last year. i never said bosh wasn't soft but amare makes bosh look like Malcolm X. lets not forget that terrible system (dantoni) couldn't even get to the finals with an all star cast he's had with the suns.

they won 61 games because of LEBRON...without lebron they aren't making the playoffs...especially with the upgrades in the east now...and there is nothing on clevelands roster that utah would sign,and trade for..which is the ONLY way the cavs could get boozer...and bosh s**t on cleveland by saying he doesn't want to play there...but yeah..the cavs roster is so great....the knicks squad is not what it was last year...and you clearly have no idea about the players that are still on the knicks.....and you still sound dumb as f**k trying to paint the picture that bosh is some straight up g compared to amare...n*gga PLEASE....

bron,and amare running pick n roll>>>the cavs.....mix that with our SHOOTERS...it's a wrap...
 7 years ago '05        #62
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I guess Pat Riley is going to be the coach
 07-07-2010, 07:31 AM         #63
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
no s**t dumb a.ss it a comparison. you knicks fans have been s**tted on so much you're delusional
You said Cavs upside > Knicks upside. That means both are without LeBron. Mental lapse? Got lost with your own words because you are senseless rambling on...
 7 years ago '07        #64
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,804 | Props total: 70398 70398
 TheBallDontLie said:
Mental lapse? "the upside of the cavs with lebron>>>the upside of the knicks with lebron"

I didn't know there were two LeBron's. Idiot...
Dude stop it, u making yaself look stupid.

The knicks have a huge upside if they get lebron.

The cavs are way older than the knicks.
 07-07-2010, 07:32 AM         #65
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"and you still sound dumb as f**k trying to paint the picture that bosh is some straight up g compared to amare...n*gga PLEASE...."

[pic - click to view]

07-07-2010, 07:33 AM         #66
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Dude stop it, u making yaself look stupid.

The knicks have a huge upside if they get lebron.

The cavs are way older than the knicks.
Why did you quote me instead of him?
 7 years ago '10        #67
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 HotepSuns said:
they won 61 games because of LEBRON...without lebron they aren't making the playoffs...especially with the upgrades in the east now...and there is nothing on clevelands roster that utah would sign,and trade for..which is the ONLY way the cavs could get boozer...and bosh s**t on cleveland by saying he doesn't want to play there...but yeah..the cavs roster is so great....the knicks squad is not what it was last year...and you clearly have no idea about the players that are still on the knicks.....and you still sound dumb as f**k trying to paint the picture that bosh is some straight up g compared to amare...n*gga PLEASE....

bron,and amare running pick n roll>>>the cavs.....mix that with our SHOOTERS...it's a wrap...

wrong again. the knicks ain't doin s**t yet again. of course they won 61 gaqmes because of lebron and they can do it again and contend (with an extra player like booz) the kicks ain't going anywhere with amare. you guys are gonna lose lee. so you just paid 100 mill for 2 extra points and 2 less rebounds then what lee was giving.
 07-07-2010, 07:36 AM         #68
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ho Williams
Jamison
Parker

All soft failures, who'll never show up when it counts. They get spoon fed in the regular season when teams aren't motivated or fully game planning for them. There is a reason why he keeps failing to win when it matters.

The best player they got is a hustle player in Andy. A young raw Hickson who is a developing stage.

Gallo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-07-2010 at 07:39 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #69
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
hmmm lets see,in a system that is uptempo and creates a lot more possessions amare has never averaged 10 rebounds so stop acting like he's not the softest in the nba, THIS n*gga AMARE averaged 6 f**kING REBOUNDS in the playoffs....6 ......STOP ACTING LIKE HE'S GONNA CHANGE THE KNICKS.
 07-07-2010, 07:39 AM         #70
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
wrong again. the knicks ain't doin s**t yet again. of course they won 61 gaqmes because of lebron and they can do it again and contend (with an extra player like booz) the kicks ain't going anywhere with amare. you guys are gonna lose lee. so you just paid 100 mill for 2 extra points and 2 less rebounds then what lee was giving.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #71
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Ho Williams
Jamison
Parker

All soft failures, who'll never show up when it counts. They get spoon fed in the regular season when teams aren't motivated or fully game planning for them. There is a reason why he keeps failing to win.

The best player they got is a hustle player in Andy. A young raw Hickson who is a developing stage.

Gallo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
^^^of course they don't step up when it counts. i never said they did but i'll take them WITH lebron and the chance of getting another player>>>> the s**tty knicks that just got a less productive player then they already had and a system that is proven not to work.
 7 years ago '10        #72
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
cool you know how to post video's what does that have to do with the fact the knicks still suck????
 7 years ago '07        #73
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Why did you quote me instead of him?
my bad
 7 years ago '04        #74
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
Steven A Smith called it a few eeks ago...minus LBJ.....People owe him an apology
 7 years ago '10        #75
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
knicks fans deserve to be s**tted on. they think amare who is less productive then lee where it matters is going to take a 29 win team from last year to all new highs lmao even with lebron the knicks wont make noise. n*ggaz actin like dantoni was gonna make a difference last year sorry but the knicks are destine to forever suck
 7 years ago '04        #76
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
Wow, people are obviously retarded when it comes to basketball, Amare is better than anybody the Cavs have right now outside of LeBron lol, so why wouldn't the Knicks be in the running? The Knicks roster is more promising than the Cavs if they don't make any changes.
 07-07-2010, 07:45 AM         #77
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
cool you know how to post video's what does that have to do with the fact the knicks still suck????

you're not saying s**t..."knicks suck"...."cleveland is better"...n*gga whoopty doo with these general comments that amount to s**t...i can tell you don't know what the f**k you're talking about...the fact that you're still harping on this bosh is so much harder than amar'e thing alerts me to that fact....nevermind the fact that you said the cavs roster has more upside than the knicks......

enjoy the rest of your day....
 07-07-2010, 07:46 AM         #78
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
^^^of course they don't step up when it counts. i never said they did but i'll take them WITH lebron and the chance of getting another player>>>> the s**tty knicks that just got a less productive player then they already had and a system that is proven not to work.
So you rather sign with a team who constantly prove they fail (and are stiffs when game planned against) when real basketball matters? And they're only getting older while other teams in the East are young, getting well-build around to be championship competitors or competitive at worse. That makes sense. They are stuck with Jamison two more years, the only way i see them trading him away is if they package Hickson.

Thanks for backing yourself against the wall. All that senseless rambling caught up to you.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-07-2010 at 07:47 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #79
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
 beast mode said:
So lets just say, for example, if lebron goes to the knicks or the nets.

They wouldn't be fire?
 7 years ago '10        #80
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 aldo said:
Wow, people are obviously retarded when it comes to basketball, Amare is better than anybody the Cavs have right now outside of LeBron lol, so why wouldn't the Knicks be in the running? The Knicks roster is more promising than the Cavs if they don't make any changes.
of course amare is better then anybody on the cavs roster but the cavs roster is wayyyy deeper then the knicks. are we still gonna act like amare didn't average 6 rebounds in the playoffs last year??? you think lebron is dying to team up with that???
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy