Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2010, 07:14 AM         #41
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
uhh NO bosh would not have gotten punked on the boards the way amare did and is way more versatile on offense then amare is. bosh is plenty better then amare
Both overrated. Chris Bosh track record is by far worse proving hes b**ch made. Trust me he would of gotten punk'd just as much. He has been KG's b**ch ever since he came to Boston.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-07-2010 at 07:15 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #42
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 HotepSuns said:
you have a reading comprehension problem...you're trying to a.ssert that bron is better off with what the cavs have than what the knicks have...obviously the comparison is with bron on both squads.why would i compare one with bron as opposed to one without bron?...that's f**king asinine....and if that's what you were saying you're a dim wit for even saying some retardedly obvious s**t like that...and name me the player on the cavs outside of lebron james right now better than gallo...

how stupid are you. the upside of the cavs with lebron>>>the upside of the knicks with lebron. stop over rating amare like dude isn't one of the softest most inconsistent players in the nba. stop acting like the knicks are good
 7 years ago '10        #43
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Sounds like a happy ending story. But lbj wants a coach, former player coach.

I bet if lebron wanted to play with jamison or amare @ the deadline, he woulda said Amar'e.

Come on, not saying he's a knick. But the finger is pointing out of cleveland
i agree he'd rather play with amare instead of jamison but he's not going to that knicks roster.
 7 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Both overrated. Chris Bosh track record is by far worse proving hes b**ch made. Trust me he would of gotten punk'd just as much. He has been KG's b**ch ever since he came to Boston.
wrong again. bosh >>>amare simple as that
 07-07-2010, 07:17 AM         #45
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
how stupid are you. the upside of the cavs with lebron>>>the upside of the knicks with lebron. stop over rating amare like dude isn't one of the softest most inconsistent players in the nba. stop acting like the knicks are good
Wow. Do you really think the Cavs have more upside and talent than the Knicks, really? Displaying your poor vision and IQ of the NBA.
 07-07-2010, 07:18 AM         #46
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
@the upside of cleveland......you're a twit...what upside?...these cats have reached their ceiling..why the f**k you think the cavs are trying to trade half the team?....and you sound like half a retard calling amare soft,but gasing chris bosh....

leave the basketball talk to people who know what they're talking about...
 7 years ago '06        #47
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6778 6778
good
now chris bozo looks like a bigger idiot for all the Lebron + bosh to chi talk
 7 years ago '07        #48
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,553 | Props total: 70196 70196
 beast mode said:
first off wade is worlds better then amare.....and second the heat current roster with bosh doesn't even make them the best team in the east
What are u talkin about?

U just said lebron won't sign just for one player.

Well chris bosh/wade just did that!
 07-07-2010, 07:20 AM         #49
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
wrong again. bosh >>>amare simple as that

[video - click to view]

"wrong again" Are you serious? Arguing about two overrated soft big man. You're a clown. Both of them have different games. Amar'e would definitely compliment Bron better. His pickn' roll offense >>>>>>>>>>> Bosh and leaps and bounds better finisher. Something you lack to understand. Check my track record there is a reason why i making a living betting on this sport while 98% others fail to profit.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-07-2010 at 07:22 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 beast mode said:
U right, the Knicks right now still arent better than the Bulls. Us and Miami are/were the only teams in the middle of this FA scrap that are still gonna make the playoffs with or without Lebron. The Knicks, uhhh not really.
 7 years ago '07        #51
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,553 | Props total: 70196 70196
@ bosh>amare

Haha.

Get this skinny f*g out the paint, its a big mans game

All amare would s**t on this n*gga sperm for the next 6 generations if they're both in the paint.
 7 years ago '08        #52
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Reporter in Chicago just said the depression is setting in, in chicago lol. Also said the Bulls could never have offered 2 max contracts and that's why they lost Wade/Bosh tandem.
 07-07-2010, 07:23 AM         #53
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
U right, the Knicks right now still arent better than the Bulls. Us and Miami are/were the only teams in the middle of this FA scrap that are still gonna make the playoffs with or without Lebron. The Knicks, uhhh not really.
Course we aren't better than the Bulls right now. But i think you're smart enough to know the Knicks upside and talent > Cavs without Bron.
 7 years ago '10        #54
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
@the upside of cleveland......you're a twit...what upside?...these cats have reached their ceiling..why the f**k you think the cavs are trying to trade half the team?....and you sound like half a retard calling amare soft,but gasing chris bosh....

leave the basketball talk to people who know what they're talking about...
yeah...because the cavs didn't win 61 games last year right??? all the cavs need is a low post player (boozer) and they would be the best team in the east. the knicks need a s**t load of player to be the best in the east idiot. wow why am i arguing with idiots whos team won 29 games last year and think amare is going to help turn that around dramatically when he's going to have less productivity then lee gave last year. i never said bosh wasn't soft but amare makes bosh look like Malcolm X. lets not forget that terrible system (dantoni) couldn't even get to the finals with an all star cast he's had with the suns.
 7 years ago '04        #55
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
New York
Miami
Cleveland

Thats the list...

He's staying...
 7 years ago '10        #56
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Course we aren't better than the Bulls right now. But i think you're smart enough to know the Knicks upside and talent > Cavs without Bron.
ONCE AGAIN who said without lebron??? your a retard and the bulls >>>the knicks even with amare
 7 years ago '10        #57
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
Reporter in Chicago just said the depression is setting in, in chicago lol. Also said the Bulls could never have offered 2 max contracts and that's why they lost Wade/Bosh tandem.
all they need to do is get lebron for the max then get boozer (dude ain't lookin for max money)
 07-07-2010, 07:27 AM         #58
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
ONCE AGAIN who said without lebron??? your a retard and the bulls >>>the knicks even with amare
Mental lapse? "the upside of the cavs with lebron>>>the upside of the knicks with lebron"

I didn't know there were two LeBron's. Idiot...
 7 years ago '10        #59
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Mental lapse? "the upside of the cavs with lebron>>>the upside of the knicks with lebron"

I didn't know there were two LeBron's. Idiot...
no s**t dumb a.ss it a comparison. you knicks fans have been s**tted on so much you're delusional
 7 years ago '08        #60
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 beast mode said:
all they need to do is get lebron for the max then get boozer (dude ain't lookin for max money)
After how boozer did lbj and the cavs I HIGHLY doubt bron wants to play with him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy