Wade and Bosh in Miami according to someone w/ knowledge of the situation

most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 515 515
 beast mode said:
IF lebron stays with the cavs then the cavs>>>>the knicks. name me players that are proven winners in any way shape or form (not rings but s**t even a finals appearance) with amare as the knicks best player at BEST will only result in a very low seed maybe 7 or 8th
You realize amare was signed to make NY more appealing to Lebron right? And with Wade and Bosh teaming up NY is looking even more enticing. I wasn't sure before it I'm almost 100% Lebron will play his home games at MSG
 07-07-2010, 05:59 AM         #22
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Mike and Mike thinking hes going to the Knicks.
 8 years ago '10        #23
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 2458 2458
 Dy-nasty said:
You realize amare was signed to make NY more appealing to Lebron right? And with Wade and Bosh teaming up NY is looking even more enticing. I wasn't sure before it I'm almost 100% Lebron will play his home games at MSG
lebron is smarter then that. amare isn't on the level of a bosh. we all seen amare get abused by gasol and bynum and proved he's a pus*y on both defense and the boards, lebron prolly either staying with the cavs and trynna get boozer or go to the bulls and get boozer...im 99.99% sure he's not going to the knicks
 07-07-2010, 06:00 AM         #24
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
IF lebron stays with the cavs then the cavs>>>>the knicks. name me players that are proven winners in any way shape or form (not rings but s**t even a finals appearance) with amare as the knicks best player at BEST will only result in a very low seed maybe 7 or 8th


sun stop it...you're gasing cleveland...cleveland is NOTHING without lebron....lebron comes to the knicks with amare,and our young shooters,and we add a few more pieces>>>>cleveland...and that's the day bron signs the dotted line....there isn't 1 person on the cavs squad who was doing s**t before bron...jamison was exiting first rounds in washington...mo williams made his name in milwaukee who was never making the playoffs...delonte west wasn't doing s**t...varejao has only known cleveland...illgauskas is done...j.j. hickson is going into what his 3rd year?....you take bron off the cleveland these kids are struggling at best to make the playoffs....and amare>>>>anybody on clevelands roster...and i'd take gallo over anyone on the cavs roster as well....
 8 years ago '04        #25
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 82 82
I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word "official."
 8 years ago '05        #26
HOLLA BACK 
space
avatar space
space
$1,679 | Props total: 553 553
The funny thing is the Nets owner called it a few days ago. No surprise here. I guess that source was on point.
 8 years ago '10        #27
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 2458 2458
 HotepSuns said:
sun stop it...you're gasing cleveland...cleveland is NOTHING without lebron....lebron comes to the knicks with amare,and our young shooters,and we add a few more pieces>>>>cleveland...and that's the day bron signs the dotted line....there isn't 1 person on the cavs squad who was doing s**t before bron...jamison was exiting first rounds in washington...mo williams made his name in milwaukee who was never making the playoffs...delonte west wasn't doing s**t...varejao has only known cleveland...illgauskas is done...j.j. hickson is going into what his 3rd year?....you take bron off the cleveland these kids are struggling at best to make the playoffs....and amare>>>>anybody on clevelands roster...and i'd take gallo over anyone on the cavs roster as well....


your a f**king idiot. when did i ever say the cavs WITHOUT lebron >>>the kicks WITH lebron???the current cavs roster WITH lebron>>>what the knicks roster would be with lebron..."gallo >>>anybody on the cavs roster" shows me your a f**king retard
 07-07-2010, 06:05 AM         #28
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shelley smith is confirming the wade/bosh to miami deal....
 8 years ago '06        #29
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
*waits for lebron's decision* Chicago or new york
 07-07-2010, 06:07 AM         #30
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knockout5 said:
*waits for lebron's decision* Chicago or new york
Clippers.
 8 years ago '07        #31
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 beast mode said:
no s**t i was stating IF lebron were to stay with the cavs. no way lebron is going to the knicks just to play with one other player
Well with wade resigning, didn't bosh just do that?
 8 years ago '10        #32
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 2458 2458
 knockout5 said:
*waits for lebron's decision* chicago or cleavland
fixed
 8 years ago '08        #33
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 515 515
 beast mode said:
your a f**king idiot. when did i ever say the cavs WITHOUT lebron >>>the kicks WITH lebron???the current cavs roster WITH lebron>>>what the knicks roster would be with lebron..."gallo >>>anybody on the cavs roster" shows me your a f**king retard
Stop. Just stop. Seriously. Cut it out joey gladstone.
 07-07-2010, 06:09 AM         #34
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
lebron is smarter then that. amare isn't on the level of a bosh. we all seen amare get abused by gasol and bynum and proved he's a pus*y on both defense and the boards, lebron prolly either staying with the cavs and trynna get boozer or go to the bulls and get boozer...im 99.99% sure he's not going to the knicks
Yeah, the BEST and biggest frontcourt in the league. Chris Bosh is just as soft and would of folded in that series. Your statement is not well thought, its fairly flawed.
 8 years ago '08        #35
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 515 515
 R. Joven said:
I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word "official."
What's not official about this?
 8 years ago '10        #36
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 2458 2458
 Bkjj11 said:
Well with wade resigning, didn't bosh just do that?
first off wade is worlds better then amare.....and second the heat current roster with bosh doesn't even make them the best team in the east
 07-07-2010, 06:10 AM         #37
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
your a f**king idiot. when did i ever say the cavs WITHOUT lebron >>>the kicks WITH lebron???the current cavs roster WITH lebron>>>what the knicks roster would be with lebron..."gallo >>>anybody on the cavs roster" shows me your a f**king retard


you have a reading comprehension problem...you're trying to a.ssert that bron is better off with what the cavs have than what the knicks have...obviously the comparison is with bron on both squads.why would i compare one with bron as opposed to one without bron?...that's f**king asinine....and if that's what you were saying you're a dim wit for even saying some retardedly obvious s**t like that...and name me the player on the cavs outside of lebron james right now better than gallo...
 07-07-2010, 06:11 AM         #38
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic are running the east so far...
 8 years ago '10        #39
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 2458 2458
 TheBallDontLie said:
Yeah, the BEST and biggest frontcourt in the league. Chris Bosh is just as soft and would of folded in that series. Your statement is not well thought, its fairly flawed.
uhh NO bosh would not have gotten punked on the boards the way amare did and is way more versatile on offense then amare is. bosh is plenty better then amare
 8 years ago '07        #40
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 beast mode said:
if they can get boozer back then the cavs will be straight. rose and lebron are nothing alike. they can play together because they are both high % scorers and it's not like rose needs the ball in his hands all the time,he's a shoot first guard and really a traditional pg. lebron and rose would be great together
Sounds like a happy ending story. But lbj wants a coach, former player coach.

I bet if lebron wanted to play with jamison or amare @ the deadline, he woulda said Amar'e.

Come on, not saying he's a knick. But the finger is pointing out of cleveland
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
132 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy