Wade and Bosh in Miami according to someone w/ knowledge of the situation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
5748 pageviews
193 comments

JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Wade and Bosh in Miami according to someone w/ knowledge of the situation

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are teaming up together on the Miami Heat, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

ESPN's Shelley Smith also reported the pending move through independent sources.

Whether LeBron James, the kingpin of this summer's celebrated free-agent class, will join them remains to be seen. James will announce his decision at 9 p.m. ET Thursday during a one-hour special on ESPN.

Wade and Bosh are expected to announce their decision on Wednesday afternoon, according to the source, and continue to lobby James, along with Heat president Pat Riley, to join them in Miami, despite the financial complexities involved for the Heat to make room for all three.

Both players are expected to get the maximum amount allowable under the league's collective bargaining agreement, though the addition of James could change the players' salaries. Contracts cannot be officially signed until Thursday.

It was not immediately clear whether Bosh -- who spent seven seasons with the Toronto Raptors -- will sign with Miami outright or join the Heat through a sign-and-trade deal. Bosh could earn $125 million over six years via sign-and-trade, but only $96 million in five without it.

"Either way, he's definitely going to Miami," the source said.

[pic - click to view]

http://sports.espn.go.com .. ory?id=5360134
Just heard it. Imma look for a link

*edit*
 Bkjj11 said: image

[pic - click to view]

NBA Free Agents: Source: Chris Bosh to join Dwyane Wade with Miami Heat - ESPN

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JetsLost; 07-07-2010 at 06:42 AM..

193 comments for "Wade and Bosh in Miami according to someone w/ knowledge of the situation"

7 years ago '08        #2
JetsLost 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
No article yet. Story just broke on Mike and Mike. Broussard is about to be on and break details down I a.ssume.

I wonder if Bron new about this and if it affected his decision? ...
 7 years ago '04        #3
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
yup official..broussards goofy retarded a.ss just said so on Mike & Mike...Bosh and Wade to Heat..Bosh at $96 mill...there it is...

Last edited by Franchise08; 07-07-2010 at 06:34 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #4
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
Hmmmmmmm

Well lebron already know where he's going. He's just gonna announce it thursday.

If they team up, how can lbj beat them in the east by himself????

I think he's picking the knicks.
 7 years ago '07        #5
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
Congrats to wade teaming up with jermaine o'neal and jermaine o'neal 2.0..... stillf gonna lose.
 7 years ago '10        #6
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
great for wade. i really wanted bosh to play with lebron but wade/bosh is gonna be a force. hope lebron goes to the bulls and takes boozer as well
 7 years ago '08        #7
space
space
If Bron wants to compete now then the Knicks is his only option honestly. LBJ/Amare hopefully we sign mike miller if Bron signs. We'll be set for a playoff run
 7 years ago '10        #8
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
If Bron wants to compete now then the Knicks is his only option honestly. LBJ/Amare hopefully we sign mike miller if Bron signs. We'll be set for a playoff run
f**k no,knicks are a.ss. wade and bosh alone aren't good enough to even make the heat east favorites. they still need other players. not superstars but they need upgrades and a deeper team. the heat with bosh is good but orlando,celtics and cavs>>>the heat but it gives the heat a chance
 7 years ago '07        #9
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 7 years ago '07        #10
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 beast mode said:
f**k no,knicks are a.ss. wade and bosh alone aren't good enough to even make the heat east favorites. they still need other players. not superstars but they need upgrades and a deeper team. the heat with bosh is good but orlando,celtics and cavs>>>the heat but it gives the heat a chance
First of all, the cavs without lebron is not a playoffs team, lets be clear on that.
 07-07-2010, 06:44 AM         #11
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron will be a knick....
 7 years ago '08        #12
space
space
 beast mode said:
What you're forgetting is that now that the Heat have these two, it becomes a lot more attractive to free agents. Especially proven vets who want to win.

I'm not gonna argue with u about the knicks cause obviously ur not familiar with the team. I will say you're gonna be surprised. I can't wait for people to actually see Gallo and Douglas play.
 07-07-2010, 06:45 AM         #13
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, the Heat won.
 7 years ago '10        #14
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
First of all, the cavs without lebron is not a playoffs team, lets be clear on that.
no s**t i was stating IF lebron were to stay with the cavs. no way lebron is going to the knicks just to play with one other player
 7 years ago '06        #15
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8604 8604
wow Wade & Bosh lets see who else they gonna pick up. Lebron gotta be going to the knicks but it looks so s**tty over there right now.
 7 years ago '10        #16
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
What you're forgetting is that now that the Heat have these two, it becomes a lot more attractive to free agents. Especially proven vets who want to win.

I'm not gonna argue with u about the knicks cause obviously ur not familiar with the team. I will say you're gonna be surprised. I can't wait for people to actually see Gallo and Douglas play.
the knicks roster is poop and system (dantoni) has been proven to fail. gallo and douglas are good young talent but not gonna bring lebron to nyc. lebron with the cavs>>>>what he can do with the knicks and that roster. i hope lebron goes to the bulls though... i repeat there's no way lebron is going to play with the knicks
 07-07-2010, 06:50 AM         #17
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
the knicks roster is poop and system (dantoni) has been proven to fail. gallo and douglas are good young talent but not gonna bring lebron to nyc. lebron with the cavs>>>>what he can do with the knicks and that roster. i hope lebron goes to the bulls though... i repeat there's no way lebron is going to play with the knicks

the cavs ain't going nowhere...the knicks are on the rise...our young core,amare,and eddy curry's expiring contract to get someone else eventually whether now,or next year>>>>>cleveland.....and please name the "poop" players still left on our roster...
 7 years ago '08        #18
space
space
All Lebron is gonna win is the reg season championship in cleveland. Gallo has more heart and WANTS to be put under pressure to win more than ANYONE in a cavs jersey. I don't think Bron and Rose can play together. Too similar.
 7 years ago '10        #19
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
the cavs ain't going nowhere...the knicks are on the rise...our young core,amare,and eddy curry's expiring contract to get someone else eventually whether now,or next year>>>>>cleveland.....and please name the "poop" players still left on our roster...
IF lebron stays with the cavs then the cavs>>>>the knicks. name me players that are proven winners in any way shape or form (not rings but s**t even a finals appearance) with amare as the knicks best player at BEST will only result in a very low seed maybe 7 or 8th
 7 years ago '10        #20
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
All Lebron is gonna win is the reg season championship in cleveland. Gallo has more heart and WANTS to be put under pressure to win more than ANYONE in a cavs jersey. I don't think Bron and Rose can play together. Too similar.
if they can get boozer back then the cavs will be straight. rose and lebron are nothing alike. they can play together because they are both high % scorers and it's not like rose needs the ball in his hands all the time,he's a shoot first guard and really a traditional pg. lebron and rose would be great together
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago