Fan falls from second level at Rangers game

most viewed right now
 201
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 170
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
26 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6470 pageviews
57 comments


finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
Fan falls from second level at Rangers game
 

 
ARLINGTON — A baseball fan fell from the second deck at Rangers Ballpark Tuesday night while reaching for a foul ball.
It happened along the first base line in the bottom of the fifth inning during a game with the Cleveland Indians.
"It's a tough scene at the ballpark right now," one TV announcer said in the moments after the fall.
The Rangers' Nelson Cruz hit the ball into the first row of seats at the Club Level. A man tried to snag the ball before losing his balance.
An announcer said the fan tried to grab the railing of the suites below his deck, but couldn't — and then continued to fall to the field deck about 30 feet below.
Video of the incident was not broadcast, but gasps from the crowd, umpires and announcers could be heard as the accident happened.
Emergency personnel carried one person away on a gurney at about 8:35 p.m. That person was rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth for treatment.
The name and extent of injuries of the fan who fell was not immediately available. It was uncertain how many people, if any, were injured on the lower deck.
Umpires resumed the game after a 16-minute delay.
The a.ssociated Press contributed to this report.





[pic - click to view]


With all due respect, it doesn't seem as high as I thought, here's a vid from the telecast


[video - click to view]



Don't know how credible the source is but I read on another forum that the guy was conscious and moving before being taken away.


Last edited by finishim; 07-06-2010 at 08:24 PM..

57 comments for "Fan falls from second level at Rangers game"

 8 years ago '07        #2
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
just heard it on baseball tonight are they gonna show him falling??
 8 years ago '04        #3
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
:wow: my prayers are with him.. hope he makes it
 8 years ago '04        #4
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
falling onto baseball seats is a sure fire way to break your neck or back
 8 years ago '08        #5
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Thats f**ked up. People have fallen alot at baseball games, but very rarely have I heard it being near fatal. I dont even wanna see the video, that shyt sounds awful enough.
 8 years ago '98        #6
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 4290 4290
added a pic of the stadium to the main post... anyone know where he was at?
 8 years ago '04        #7
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
someone died at turner field a few years back.. i don't really wanna see the video either
 8 years ago '04        #8
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 ronnie said:
added a pic of the stadium to the main post... anyone know where he was at?
upper deck along the first base line..

someone hit a foul that way, he leaned over to try to catch it and fell
 8 years ago '07        #9
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,911 | Props total: 29184 29184
oh s**t
 07-06-2010, 08:13 PM         #10
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o damn that's crazy. sometimes at games i wonder about s**t like this and think when the last time? has it ever happened? etc.....

here's my answer, hope dude is ok.
 8 years ago '10        #11
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,510 | Props total: 14559 14559
damn i hope he make it... i also hope he wasnt drunk off his a.ss f**king around near that monstrous drop
 8 years ago '10        #12
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,510 | Props total: 14559 14559
 uncfan888 said:
upper deck along the first base line..

someone hit a foul that way, he leaned over to try to catch it and fell
damnnnnn thats not even worth it man...
 8 years ago '04        #13
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
I once saw someone at a brewer game over the edge right onto a metal sign that was big enough to hold the person up still until someone grabbed em, that was scary I can't imagine this
 8 years ago '04        #14
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 JayDawn said:
damnnnnn thats not even worth it man...
yeah, when you watch these games you see people leaning waaaay over that rail to try to catch balls. it's amazin this s**t doesnt happen more often
 8 years ago '06        #15
SM 39081 heat pts39081
space
space
space
$133,785 | Props total: 88029 88029
holy s**t!! :wow:
 8 years ago '09        #16
DesertEagle 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 2279 2279

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #17
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
all this for a f**king ball.

a foul ball at that
 8 years ago '04        #18
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
Yea I was watching the game when it happened. It was crazy, they just announced that the fan who fell is stable and responsive and moving all his extremities. Players/fans who saw it were looking like they were about to cry/throwup at the same time. It was crazy
 8 years ago '10        #19
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,510 | Props total: 14559 14559
 finishim said:
ARLINGTON — A baseball fan fell from the second deck at Rangers Ballpark Tuesday night while reaching for a foul ball.
It happened along the first base line in the bottom of the fifth inning during a game with the Cleveland Indians.
"It's a tough scene at the ballpark right now," one TV announcer said in the moments after the fall.
The Rangers' Nelson Cruz hit the ball into the first row of seats at the Club Level. A man tried to snag the ball before losing his balance.
An announcer said the fan tried to grab the railing of the suites below his deck, but couldn't — and then continued to fall to the field deck about 30 feet below.
Video of the incident was not broadcast, but gasps from the crowd, umpires and announcers could be heard as the accident happened.
Emergency personnel carried one person away on a gurney at about 8:35 p.m. That person was rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth for treatment.
The name and extent of injuries of the fan who fell was not immediately available. It was uncertain how many people, if any, were injured on the lower deck.
Umpires resumed the game after a 16-minute delay.
The a.ssociated Press contributed to this report.





[pic - click to view]


With all due respect, it doesn't seem as high as I thought, here's a vid from the telecast




Don't know how credible the source is but I read on another forum that the guy was conscious and moving before being taken away.
......
 8 years ago '05        #20
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,362 | Props total: 1009 1009
Damn...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy