LeBron To Announce Decision Thursday Evening On ESPN | Wade Bosh Bron conf call on Wed

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

So what team will LeBron choose on Thursday...
Cleveland 99 41.95%
New Jersey 31 13.14%
New York 55 23.31%
Chicago 30 12.71%
Miami 10 4.24%
Clippers 6 2.54%
some other team 5 2.12%
Voters: 236. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Cartel-Clipz said:

I have a feeling he's staying in Cleveland...

There should be a poll btw
It's them or NY/NJ fa sho. n*ggas was hatin on the homie Javon23, but dude said he already knew where he was going and this whole s**t reeks of premeditation. I mean, a presser on Thursday night? come on now.
 7 years ago '10        #22
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
$15,318 | Props total: 5259 5259
To me this whole one hour special means he is staying in Cleavland
 7 years ago '04        #23
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
Where he does it will be very telling. It might be worth watching if he does it in Cleveland and picks New York.
 07-06-2010, 09:08 PM         #24
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga smart with it tho can't even lie, espn and lbj finna get serious guap
 7 years ago '08        #25
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
LeBron James is planning to announce the team with which he will sign during a one-hour special on ESPN Thursday night, ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard has learned through independent sources.

ESPN would only confirm that active discussions for the special are ongoing. But sources tell Broussard that representatives for James contacted the network, proposing that James makes his announcement during a 9 p.m. ET special.

Those sources said that James' representatives requested they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the one-hour special, with the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and that ESPN agreed to the proposal but had not been told what James has decided.

The NBA's most prized free agent opened a Twitter account on Tuesday and posted his first message on the social networking site. While he provided no information about his future plans, at least he offered something as the NBA awaits the decision on where he'll play next.

"Hello World, the Real King James is in the Building," said the tweet on the kingjames feed, which by 9 p.m. ET had more than 167,000 followers.

James' publicist, Keith Estabrook, confirmed the superstar's entrance to Twitter, a place where fellow prized free agents Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh often post details about their public lives off the floor.

James' plans still are a closely guarded secret. He visited with six teams -- the New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls -- last week at his business offices in downtown Cleveland and may have made up his mind already. But until he gives word, other teams are positioning themselves to make a run at the 6-foot-8, 260-pound All-Star -- or Bosh or Wade, or maybe a combination.

There have been various reports that the Toronto Raptors were working on a sign-and-trade deal with Cleveland for Bosh, and that James is trying to convince him to join the Cavaliers.

Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, sources told Broussard.

But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.

Like James, Wade and Bosh have remained noncommittal about where they'll sign.

The Cavaliers are hopeful that will change, because in Cleveland, Bosh can meet two of his top priorities: playing with James, and getting a six-year, $125 million contract.

If Bosh joins a team without doing a sign-and-trade, he will be able to sign only a five-year deal worth $96 million. He is determined not to leave that $29 million on the table, sources told Broussard.

Although Bosh wants to play with James, he wants to do it in Chicago, Miami or New Jersey. Sources told Broussard he has told the Raptors those are the teams he would like to go to in a sign-and-trade.

Unsure of James' decision, the Nets have a Plan B in case he rejects their offer.

The agent for Knicks forward David Lee says the Nets have talked to him several times since free agency began on Thursday.

An official within the league who is very close to the Nets' management team said the team would also consider going after Utah Jazz forward Carlos Boozer if James rejected the offer that was presented by new owner Mikhail Prokhorov and a team that included hip-hop mogul Jay-Z.

Nets president and general manager Rod Thorn said in a text message on Tuesday that there was nothing to report on the free agency front.

Asked about the Nets' options if The King nixes their overtures, Thorn wrote:

"We will look at other options if we don't get one of the top guys."

While James is the star attraction in this summer's stacked class of free agents, other players have either stayed home or found a new one. On Monday, Amare Stoudemire agreed to a five-year deal with the Knicks and said he would continue to recruit James to join him.

Atleast the selfishness is going to a good cause :lachen001:
 7 years ago '06        #26
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #27
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Lebron is such a douchebag
 7 years ago '10        #28
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 I'm The Dan said:
damn attention wh0ore.
uhhh NO if chris duhon did this thats attention whoring. this is lebron james dumb f**k, you're gonna watch just like the rest of us.
 7 years ago '06        #29
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 The N said:
followed by Jay z concert live on ESPN.......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #30
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
 Alerts said:
To me this whole one hour special means he is staying in Cleavland

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-06-2010 at 09:12 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #31
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
I just don't see how he hypes it like this and goes somewhere else....It won't look very good. And his house may get burnt down.
 7 years ago '07        #32
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
If this n*gga stays in Cleveland after all this s**t that's the corniest s**t ever
 7 years ago '10        #33
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
$15,318 | Props total: 5259 5259
 flipdaflop said:
I just don't see how he hypes it like this and goes somewhere else....It won't look very good. And his house may get burnt down.
 7 years ago '08        #34
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
 BlackandGifted said:

[pic - click to view]

07-06-2010, 09:13 PM         #35
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
how fast do the cities go back to saying f**k him hes trash after he dosent pick them?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #36
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
So gay...egomaniac..f**king despise this clown
 7 years ago '09        #37
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,107 | Props total: 22562 22562
 flipdaflop said:

was thinking the same thing
 7 years ago '04        #38
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
1-Hour special? I respect his hustle.
 07-06-2010, 09:15 PM         #39
b1gkyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FINALLY... im real sick of hearing about this
 7 years ago '05        #40
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 beast mode said:
uhhh NO if chris duhon did this thats attention whoring. this is lebron james dumb f**k, you're gonna watch just like the rest of us.
nah i won't watch it. i'll read about it on here later, but i am not going to sit around and watch where he's going to go. it's really not that big of a deal to me because no matter what team he chooses, they're not beating the Lakers next year.

also, yes, it is attention whoring. he already knows what team he's going to sign with if he says he'll announce on thursday. stop being such an attention wh0ore and announce it now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy