most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
I'm mad they kicked off Morgan. They all tried to jump her but she's the one leaving. Brandi ugly a.ss need to go. Talking about give me half of that money. Yeah right b**ch. You got your money when you were on stage, and Erica got hers when she was up there. She probably mad cause Erica got more money than her. Dirty D just gonna run through the homies huh. Guess it ain't fun if the homies can't have none Lmaoooooooo at the dude that came for Erica. I cried laughing when he said that s**t to Brandi. "Are you the same girl from last night? You look crazy right now"
 7 years ago '05        #42
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
yp....did that catya girl say "i've dated rappers....one rapper i dated was Beans"

this chick talking about siegel???? i actually like morgan though all those girls acting like they the s**t but they some sub average hoes

and catya trying to act like she aint ghetto when she really is, but that stripper chick is uggglllyyy talking bout we voted you off, this aint survivor b**ch you cant just vote people off, funny how that one girl stepped to the beauty paegant b**ch anf got put in her place

the only real "bad girl' in the house is morgan the rest of them are pretending and you can see that because their quick to backdown, morgan ran in that hut like who touched my s**t and all them girls were quiet

EDIT:

i was laughing when morgan was clowning them chicks for going to play niteclub at 10pm, thats some real s**t what type of lame person goes to a nite club at 10??? s**t i start getting ready like at 11:30 and walk in before 1

Last edited by youngvito18; 08-11-2010 at 08:23 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #43
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Wild episode, sucks Morgan got kicked off.

Brandi's wack a.ss needs to chill out. @ her tripping over stripper money.
why the f**k did morgan get kicked off if they took her s**t and put it out and confronted her???? morgan was the only entertaining one, how you get kicked out for defending yourself
 7 years ago '08        #44
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
im riding for Kristen and Kat as it is them agaisnt them whole house, but damn kristen a b**ch ur bday was two days before u got into the house, im sure u had a bday already so why u want one again and she crying for d!ck cake looool, s**t cant she just buy one

cat needs the D..the house is scared of her ,they try it on morgan but as soon as Cat wild out the girls was like calm down it aint about you loooool

smh why on earth was that n*gga flexing by doing a backflip out of no where

i was hoping that black dude got to f**k cat daaamn

Last edited by Showtimegp; 08-11-2010 at 09:22 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
Danielle needs a condom dispenser in her room. Morgan is going to be back on the show in some form or fashion. That b**ches attitude made her ugly. Brandi is such a f**king hot head. Everything sets that b**ch off. Kristen, that b**ch is as smart as a cardboard box with a hole in it. I am Team Lea still, and the rest can kick rocks except Danielle. I would f**k her, but I guess I would have to stand in line and wear two condoms. Great Crazy a.ss Show!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #46
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
 Showtimegp said:
smh why on earth was that n*gga flexing by doing a backflip out of no where

i was hoping that black dude got to f**k cat daaamn
lmao i was wonderin the same thing. that s**t was lame as hell
and i knew the n*gga wasnt going to get no attention as soon as he walked in the door

octane said:
Danielle needs a condom dispenser in her room. Morgan is going to be back on the show in some form or fashion. That b**ches attitude made her ugly. Brandi is such a f**king hot head. Everything sets that b**ch off. Kristen, that b**ch is as smart as a cardboard box with a hole in it. I am Team Lea still, and the rest can kick rocks except Danielle. I would f**k her, but I guess I would have to stand in line and wear two condoms. Great Crazy a.ss Show!!!!!!
shes not a hothead, shes just mad insecure b/c she knows shes ugly
shes the only b**ch talking about how shes a bad girl and s**t. shes mad jealous

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 08-11-2010 at 11:37 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #47
space
space
Cat was tripping. She had no reason to be mad. So what if he didn't want to buy all of the drinks. He not trying to f**k all of them he just trying to get with Erica. And the girls had no reason to get mad at Erica for not going with them to the tattoo place. Kristen is so f**king annoying, she needs to go home. I know that she's not going home cause she was n the preview but she needs to go. I wonder what the new girl will be like. And Brandi always talking s**t like she hard and then that b**ch crying like a baby when she get that little a.ss tattoo. f**k outta here b**ch.
 7 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said:
Cat was tripping. She had no reason to be mad. So what if he didn't want to buy all of the drinks. He not trying to f**k all of them he just trying to get with Erica.
lol yea man i thought dude had straight up disrespected her
that dumb b**ch is mad b/c he didnt buy her a drink
but wtf was he talking about buying her a house and knocking it down? lmaooo
 7 years ago '09        #49
space
space
 ErnieB said:
lol yea man i thought dude had straight up disrespected her
that dumb b**ch is mad b/c he didnt buy her a drink
but wtf was he talking about buying her a house and knocking it down? lmaooo
Lmaooo he was drunk and talking stupid at that point lol. I'm like does this n*gga think he the big bad wolf or some s**t lol
 7 years ago '06        #50
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 390 390
dam that girl wit the blonde streaks and tatts is soooo fcccin bad i need a chick like dat in my lifeee...her name is lea...dammm she badd
 7 years ago '09        #51
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
time for my weekly recap....

Lea is still fine as a mothaf**ka
 7 years ago '04        #52
octane 
space
space
 kingstown04 said:
time for my weekly recap....

Lea is still fine as a mothaf**ka
^I concur!!! That b**ch is too f**king s3xy.^ Kristen. That b**ch is so f**king dumb. I dont want her to go just don't f**k up Danielle with flying glass. Kat needs to be angry anal f**ked!!!! Gold Digging Video Ho. Brandi wouldnt crush a grape in a food f!ght. All talk. I would eat Danielle's pus*y like Pork Chops and Apple Sauce. I could care less about Erica.

Last edited by octane; 08-18-2010 at 03:48 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #53
octane 
space
space
Oh and next week. Danielle? Welcome to the Muthaf**kin Bad Girl's Party Pretty b**ch!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #54
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 octane said:
^I concur!!! That b**ch is too f**king s3xy.^ Kristen. That b**ch is so f**king dumb. I dont want her to go just don't f**k up Danielle with flying glass. Kat needs to be angry anal f**ked!!!! Gold Digging Video Ho. Brandi wouldnt crush a grape in a food f!ght. All talk. I would eat Danielle's pus*y like Pork Chops and Apple Sauce. I could care less about Kristen.
yea that b**ch is a freak she can def get it....
 7 years ago '04        #55
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
cat could get it fasho. lea could get it as well. cat was trippin for no reason because dude wouldn't buy her a drink. can't wait to see the new roomie
 7 years ago '06        #56
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
Erika is the ugliest broad in the history of this show. That b**ch look like Wes Welker.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
ayo cat would get it, but she crazy as hell!!! damn she the type of b**ch to key up your car after you break up...but i dont agree with her saying that dude should be them drink though, s**t that being in a bar with a chick and her home girl expecting you to pay...wtf is up with woman expect dudes to trick...b**ch wanted dude to pay for the bagel

lol @ the gay dude asking brandi for a kiss...damn i thought b**ch was going to say no..with her ghetto self

Danielle turn physco at the end
 7 years ago '04        #58
space
space
Man I really dont know if I can watch this show anymore
I was eating a turkey burger and whenever they showed Brandi i gagged. Like seriously. She is so f**king ugly man
 7 years ago '04        #59
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
Brandi Is The Most Non Confrontational fronting loud talking hoe ever! She backed down from Catya. Danielle and i bet Lea would put a hurting on her..... Brandi+Bad Girls Club=Fail
 7 years ago '09        #60
space
space
Brandi is ugly as hell lol. She talks all that smack and then she doesn't do s**t. Cat friends were trippin. I want to see the new girl f!ght since she said she has a black belt lol. Looks like Cat is going to f!ght next episode on the beach.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago