Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:
It's Nolan and Paul Thomas Anderson who are currently at the top of the medium...

And well ofcourse Scorsese, but that's just implied by him still breathing.
Punch-Drunk Love made my head hurt so damn bad
 7 years ago '07        #62
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Like really really bad..
 07-06-2010, 10:45 AM         #63
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
Punch-Drunk Love made my head hurt so damn bad

It's behind "There Will Be Blood", "Magnolia" and "Boogie Nights"... But I still enjoyed it for what it was.

Anderson's take on a Romance film.
 7 years ago '10        #64
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Nolan ON FIYA
 07-06-2010, 12:24 PM         #65
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"But it all builds up to one virtuoso sequence that will go down in cinematic history, where four concurrent storylines are playing out at different rates of speed. Ten seconds in one storyline is three minutes in another, 60 minutes in the third, and three years in the next. All four threads work in unison to create a sort of quadruple heist-chase sequence that lasts for a good hour of screen time."
 07-06-2010, 12:38 PM         #66
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the no-spoiler reviews contain spoilers....jesus h.......
 07-06-2010, 12:47 PM         #67
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Oh please...

Why don't you go jerk off to "Strangers On A Train" or some s**t...
Great one, this doesn't prove anything, this hype is hilarious.
 07-06-2010, 12:50 PM         #68
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
my goodness, see the f*ckin' film first before you get negative. geez...
I am not getting negative, I will see it first night and expect a good flick. But people should slow down on the masterpiece talk, Nolan hasn't been great since Memento and I hope he goes back to that passion.
 7 years ago '07        #69
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
I am not getting negative, I will see it first night and expect a good flick. But people should slow down on the masterpiece talk, Nolan hasn't been great since Memento and I hope he goes back to that passion.
Lol....look at this dips**t trying to act all wise and all-knowing. Quit your b**ching cause no one's buying it.
 07-06-2010, 01:19 PM         #70
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give critics opinions no more value than the dude down the street. On another note, I can't wait to see this movie. I think it's going to be good.
 7 years ago '08        #71
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23324 23324
I agree with smokeweed, I hate the hyperbole that gets tossed around when a good movie comes out. Kubrickian? word fam?
 07-06-2010, 02:40 PM         #72
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I agree with smokeweed, I hate the hyperbole that gets tossed around when a good movie comes out. Kubrickian? word fam?
You haven't seen the movie...

The person who has made that statement has...

Please explain to me why your opinion at this moment is more valid??? Tell me why anyone should take your, or anyone else's opinion more seriously at this point?

Like no one could possibly touch Kubrick or make a film in his vain? f**k outta here...

Yall elitest douchebags need to stop, it's pathetic at this point. Really.
 7 years ago '08        #73
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Illstreet said:
You haven't seen the movie...

The person who has made that statement has...

Please explain to me why your opinion at this moment is more valid??? Tell me why anyone should take your, or anyone else's opinion more seriously at this point?

Like no one could possibly touch Kubrick or make a film in his vain? f**k outta here...

Yall elitest douchebags need to stop, it's pathetic at this point. Really.
damn breh put the sword and shield down. I just hate when critics go overboard. you can give a movie praise without saying wild s**t. and I'm a film elitist because I think the Kubrickian comment is just some 'hey put me in the tv spot' quote?
 7 years ago '05        #74
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 Arson said:
damn breh put the sword and shield down. I just hate when critics go overboard. you can give a movie praise without saying wild s**t. and I'm a film elitist because I think the Kubrickian comment is just some 'hey put me in the tv spot' quote?
What if that wild sh*t is the critic's own opinion? I mean, just because they say that doesn't necessarily mean that he's just being a quote wh0ore, it could mean that's just his opinion. ANd, for the most park, I agree with Illstreet... None of us have seen the movie, for all we know, it could suck... But, these guys have... So, what makes our opinions more valid than theirs when they saw the thing?

speaking of, I just got passes for a screening next tuesday... hell yeah.
 07-06-2010, 03:01 PM         #75
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
But fam, people like you almost make it impossible to even praise a movie at this point...

You haven't even seen the movie, yet you're s**tting on someone else's reactiong after having seen it. Someone who gets paid to do so might I add...

What part of the game is that, besides being a hater?

Forreal... Ask yourself that question.

See the movie before you start degrading it.

I'm a straight Scorsese/Kurosawa stan. I admit it. But I wouldn't be offended at the notion of someone possibly accomplishing something of the same magnitude as them. I'd be happy that I'm alive to see it...
 07-06-2010, 03:03 PM         #76
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
You dirty bastard...

Enjoy it.
 7 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Illstreet said:
You dirty bastard...

Enjoy it.

sorry, breh... But, I think they're conducting publicity screenings all through this next week, so you'll wanna look up some free screenings to get into.

try gofobo or eventful
 7 years ago '08        #78
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
What if that wild sh*t is the critic's own opinion? I mean, just because they say that doesn't necessarily mean that he's just being a quote wh0ore, it could mean that's just his opinion. ANd, for the most park, I agree with Illstreet... None of us have seen the movie, for all we know, it could suck... But, these guys have... So, what makes our opinions more valid than theirs when they saw the thing?

I'm not arguing about opinions being valid, I'm just saying the one thing I hate about critics when a good movie comes out, they hype it up high as s**t. No matter if its there opinion or not they still talk movies up to the high heavens.
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 Arson said:
I'm not arguing about opinions being valid, I'm just saying the one thing I hate about critics when a good movie comes out, they hype it up high as s**t. No matter if its there opinion or not they still talk movies up to the high heavens.
Once again, opinions. They're objective. It ain't their fault if you get hella hyped for a movie, and end up disappointed. If you go into it expecting something better than s3x, then that's on you, breh... Take their opinions as... well, just that. opinions.
 7 years ago '08        #80
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Illstreet said:
But fam, people like you almost make it impossible to even praise a movie at this point...

You haven't even seen the movie, yet you're s**tting on someone else's reactiong after having seen it. Someone who gets paid to do so might I add...

What part of the game is that, besides being a hater?

Forreal... Ask yourself that question.

See the movie before you start degrading it.

I'm a straight Scorsese/Kurosawa stan. I admit it. But I wouldn't be offended at the notion of someone possibly accomplishing something of the same magnitude as them. I'd be happy that I'm alive to see it...
I'm not degrading the film. I just hate critics
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago