Inception reviews!! Consensus: Near-flawless

most viewed right now
 134
Drake- Iím Upset
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Reboot your router
33 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 58
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
255 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 275 275
iCan't even front, there's no need 4 me 2 even read ninjas comments. I don't even pay 2 see movies, but this one... 40+ million 1st week. I predicted it.
 8 years ago '08        #42
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 bootsy said:
This is what is really scary about people that go to movies nowadays. I went to see the A Team a few weeks ago and they showed the 2nd Inception trailer in front of it. The one that truly did give much plot away and after the trailer it was complete silence throughout the entire trailer and it made me so embarrassed as a person who appreciates great cinema that the American audience can be so dumb and shallow sometimes. I wasn't expecting them to get up and clap or anything but sometimes there is some reaction from a trailer but everyone just sat there like they didn't understand what they were seeing. I hope people don't treat the movie like this.
How could you possibly have known what the people in the theatre were thinking? Are you just arrogant or do you read minds?
 8 years ago '08        #43
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
I'm going to go see this and soon as it comes out....
 07-06-2010, 07:58 AM         #44
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure this movie is all hype...But I'll go see it tho
 07-06-2010, 08:14 AM         #45
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Nolan may be a master of modern filmmaking, and it's about time Hollywood recognizes that.
It's Nolan and Paul Thomas Anderson who are currently at the top of the medium...

And well ofcourse Scorsese, but that's just implied by him still breathing.
 8 years ago '05        #46
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 5694 5694
Nolan is the best. I can't wait.
 8 years ago '05        #47
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 5409 5409
I implore all of you to see it, because... immediately after I left, I just thought, "if everyone sees this movie, this could change how people make movies...
 8 years ago '05        #48
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 5409 5409
 Illstreet said:
It's Nolan and Paul Thomas Anderson who are currently at the top of the medium...

And well ofcourse Scorsese, but that's just implied by him still breathing.
Nolan and PTA are among my favorite directors working now. I can't wait for PTA's next film... which is gonna be about the invention of Scientology...
 07-06-2010, 08:35 AM         #49
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Nolan and PTA are among my favorite directors working now. I can't wait for PTA's next film... which is gonna be about the invention of Scientology...
Yeah, can't wait for that one either... Hopefully the funding issues are getting worked out.

I wonder how Tom Cruise feels now after he praised PTA so highly after working with him on "Magnolia".
 8 years ago '05        #50
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 5409 5409
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, can't wait for that one either... Hopefully the funding issues are getting worked out.

I wonder how Tom Cruise feels now after he praised PTA so highly after working with him on "Magnolia".
Hopefully, an indie studio like Fox Searchlight or Paramount Vantage will pick up the funding for it. This would've been a great project for something like Miramax..... it's a damn shame.
 8 years ago '07        #51
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
It's usually a good sign when a studio lets their movie out for reviews this early in the game. Shows confidence. Too often we see movies not being reviewed till the release date on rottentomatoes.com
 07-06-2010, 09:01 AM         #52
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #53
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Even though I expected phenomenal reviews, my anticipation for this film just increased tenfold.. I can't wait to see this
 07-06-2010, 09:13 AM         #54
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"it’s one of the most beautiful, well written, and fully realized high dollar films of the last five years."

Yea my grandma is one of the fastest women in her nursing home, not much else to say on that. I really wanted to enjoy this topic but then this hit me:

"Christopher Nolan's "Inception" is a complex, intelligent and moving thriller and a worthy follow up to the filmmaker's masterpiece "The Dark Knight."

I guess we can pencil it in as an all time masterpiece off plot alone if that is where he sets his standards.


EDIT: "Nolan Delivers Kubrickian Masterpiece with Heart" They just keep coming up with more.


Last edited by smokeweed101.; 07-06-2010 at 09:15 AM..
 07-06-2010, 09:15 AM         #55
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this s**t can't come out soon enough.
 8 years ago '07        #56
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
 smokeweed101. said:
"itís one of the most beautiful, well written, and fully realized high dollar films of the last five years."

Yea my grandma is one of the fastest women in her nursing home, not much else to say on that. I really wanted to enjoy this topic but then this hit me:

"Christopher Nolan's "Inception" is a complex, intelligent and moving thriller and a worthy follow up to the filmmaker's masterpiece "The Dark Knight."

I guess we can pencil it in as an all time masterpiece off plot alone if that is where he sets his standards.


EDIT: "Nolan Delivers Kubrickian Masterpiece with Heart" They just keep coming up with more.
lol. you're so damn smug, dude.
 8 years ago '05        #57
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 5409 5409
 smokeweed101. said:
"itís one of the most beautiful, well written, and fully realized high dollar films of the last five years."

Yea my grandma is one of the fastest women in her nursing home, not much else to say on that. I really wanted to enjoy this topic but then this hit me:

"Christopher Nolan's "Inception" is a complex, intelligent and moving thriller and a worthy follow up to the filmmaker's masterpiece "The Dark Knight."

I guess we can pencil it in as an all time masterpiece off plot alone if that is where he sets his standards.


EDIT: "Nolan Delivers Kubrickian Masterpiece with Heart" They just keep coming up with more.
my goodness, see the f*ckin' film first before you get negative. geez...
 07-06-2010, 09:19 AM         #58
PURPLE RAIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Son is doing the Bale...


[pic - click to view]






















With a twist of the Goffer...


[pic - click to view]

n*gga u stupid
 07-06-2010, 09:22 AM         #59
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
"itís one of the most beautiful, well written, and fully realized high dollar films of the last five years."

Yea my grandma is one of the fastest women in her nursing home, not much else to say on that. I really wanted to enjoy this topic but then this hit me:

"Christopher Nolan's "Inception" is a complex, intelligent and moving thriller and a worthy follow up to the filmmaker's masterpiece "The Dark Knight."

I guess we can pencil it in as an all time masterpiece off plot alone if that is where he sets his standards.


EDIT: "Nolan Delivers Kubrickian Masterpiece with Heart" They just keep coming up with more.
Oh please...

Why don't you go jerk off to "Strangers On A Train" or some s**t...
 8 years ago '05        #60
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 5409 5409
 Illstreet said:
Oh please...

Why don't you go jerk off to "Strangers On A Train" or some s**t...
pwned.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
#bigbreasttwitter
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
79 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy