Inception reviews!! Consensus: Near-flawless

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
Nolan + DiCaprio = masterpiece :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #22
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
Can't wait to see this. The only thing I'm worried about is that it might be tougher to follow than the tangled, cluster-f**k plot of Pirates 3.
 7 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Storchaveli said:
Can't wait to see this. The only thing I'm worried about is that it might be tougher to follow than the tangled, cluster-f**k plot of Pirates 3.
reminds me of this article...

7 years ago '05        #24
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4136 4136
 Storchaveli said:
I doubt that, really. Only because Pirates 3 was so unfocused, that it made the movie incredibly frustrating to watch. In this, however, it seems to be dealing with just this one character, with a couple of supporting characters added in too. So, it won't be as mangled as Pirates 3 was.
 7 years ago '06        #25
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
 thehogue... said:

Yeah I've read that. This one girl wants me to take her to see this, but the b**ch will probably interrupt every 2 minutes asking me what's going on. :banghead: I think I'll get sick that day and go watch it on my own.
 7 years ago '08        #26
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Illstreet said:
Son is doing the Bale...

[pic - click to view]

With a twist of the Goffer...

[pic - click to view]

:lachen001: not the Patrick Bateman huh? dude was a fool
 7 years ago '09        #27
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 3527 3527
This movei is gonna be epic. Can't wait to see it
 7 years ago '04        #28
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 JeeQ said:
After Avatar tanked it's good to know one movie I was anxious for delivered. Never doubted you Nolan
highest grossing movie of all time and it tanked??

anyways.. had my eye on this movie for awhile.. i'll be seeing this day one..
 07-05-2010, 10:49 PM         #29
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its gonna suck.
 7 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
highest grossing movie of all time and it tanked??

anyways.. had my eye on this movie for awhile.. i'll be seeing this day one..
He's talking about the Last Airbender I a.ssume.
 7 years ago '04        #31
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Excellent. I've been waiting for this movie since it's been announced.
 7 years ago '05        #32
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 thehogue... said:

This is what is really scary about people that go to movies nowadays. I went to see the A Team a few weeks ago and they showed the 2nd Inception trailer in front of it. The one that truly did give much plot away and after the trailer it was complete silence throughout the entire trailer and it made me so embarrassed as a person who appreciates great cinema that the American audience can be so dumb and shallow sometimes. I wasn't expecting them to get up and clap or anything but sometimes there is some reaction from a trailer but everyone just sat there like they didn't understand what they were seeing. I hope people don't treat the movie like this.
 7 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 bootsy said:
This is what is really scary about people that go to movies nowadays. I went to see the A Team a few weeks ago and they showed the 2nd Inception trailer in front of it. The one that truly did give much plot away and after the trailer it was complete silence throughout the entire trailer and it made me so embarrassed as a person who appreciates great cinema that the American audience can be so dumb and shallow sometimes. I wasn't expecting them to get up and clap or anything but sometimes there is some reaction from a trailer but everyone just sat there like they didn't understand what they were seeing. I hope people don't treat the movie like this.
Yea, I hear you. I doubt it will be treated like that though. Even if it did it won't hurt Nolan at the box office(like the article states at one point). The film has too much buzz. Dumb ppl will still pay money and leave saying, "I didn't get it" . The film won't be hard to comprehend.

Last edited by TH35; 07-05-2010 at 11:24 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #34
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 thehogue... said:
Yea, I hear you. I doubt it will be treated like that though. Even if it did it won't hurt Nolan at the box office(like the article states at one point). The film has too much buzz. Dumb ppl will still pay money and leave saying, "I didn't get it" . The film won't be hard to comprehend.
Yeah you are probably right. I think people will at least see it and then not understand it instead of staying away from it altogether.
 7 years ago '09        #35
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
taking my girl to see this, cant wait!
 7 years ago '07        #36
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 bootsy said:
Yeah you are probably right. I think people will at least see it and then not understand it instead of staying away from it altogether.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
hell yeah.
 7 years ago '04        #38
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
IGN Review: 5/5
Christopher Nolan follows up The Dark Knight with his best film yet.

At times evoking the works of Jean Cocteau, Stanley Kubrick, and Michael Mann, Nolan has crafted an elaborate cinematic labyrinth where, like the dreams the protagonists are invading, there are different levels, each with its own distinct palette and style. As confusing as the film can be at times (there's one point where there are at least four different storylines going on simultaneously), one never senses that Nolan himself is lost, and that's the difference between a brilliant, multi-layered narrative and a movie that's just a mindjob for the sake of being clever. (Take notes M. Night)

Simply put, Inception is a breathtaking achievement and a movie-going experience well worth your time and investment. In a year full of 3D remakes, reboots, sequels, and empty star vehicles, one hopes audiences will reward such terrific but challenging original entertainment with their wallets.
 07-06-2010, 12:52 AM         #39
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably a subliminal movie...
 7 years ago '05        #40
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4136 4136
Nolan may be a master of modern filmmaking, and it's about time Hollywood recognizes that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago