Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Kaliz ChamP said:
so as we as in the men of boxden was taking down the chicks that we post up in the dime and beauty section.. would we be wrong if I was like damn Budala got a bad chick.. I don't know the n*gga but I want to bang his chick...
And just so happens y'all not talking no more.. am I wrong for hollaring at her?

you just sound as the type of n*gga who picks up that one hot chick in the hood that every body else bagged out already.... and you think its cool...
 7 years ago '04        #42
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Budala said:
you just sound as the type of n*gga who picks up that one hot chick in the hood that every body else bagged out already.... and you think its cool...
hahahaha well chief.. till Bush is holding hands with ole gurl and bringing her to the Super Bowl.. I'm gonna take it as the n*gga just trying to f**k..
 7 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
who cares if she was sucking d*ck on tape. yall act like you never f**k with a girl who aint have another d*ck in they mouth at one time or another.

who cares yall n*ggas would beat and just cause we saw them talking that dont mean they in love

yall act like reggie was giving up doe or something. Like no one on this site wouldnt wife Kim k like reggie did.

its not like kim is a hoe she was dating ray j for years. U n*ggas dont live in the real world at all just cause u have money dont mean u can just untouch girls. maybe he heard the pus*y was on point and just wanted to get a taste.
 7 years ago '05        #44
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Budala said:
wow that was a f**king dumb comment. Everyone in the hood???? this b**ch was with kayne

the hottest rapper out. Now she talking to superbowl cham reggie bush superstar. How is that the hot chick in the hood that mad n*ggas ran thur. We only know her to have been with one dude and that dude is on reggie level. lol your f**king dumb a.ss
 07-05-2010, 07:18 PM         #45
FLA RAiSED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Reggie Bush always hittin' on them sloppy secondss.luts:lachen001:
thats real talk though.
 7 years ago '07        #46
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
i'm not understanding the logic in here sloppy seconds? first of all she's damn well not seconds cuz there's no way she only f**ked with Kanye second according to y'all... y'all be doing the same s**t unless you only f**k virgins which I highly doubt, why do n*ggas always find reasons to hate
 7 years ago '04        #47
BigMarlin 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 25 25
 Budala said:

Real story
 7 years ago '09        #48
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3830 3830
 Curb said:
Most of you guys never came in contact with pus*y, or another woman's lips for that matter.

You f**gots are acting like you actually broke every one of your girls virginity.
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
sloppy 2nd??? wtf are yall n*ggas serious u think ray j was kim 1st ever or something or amber rose was a virgin before Ye???

you net thugs are f**king stupid i swear
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
who cares if she was sucking d*ck on tape. yall act like you never f**k with a girl who aint have another d*ck in they mouth at one time or another.

who cares yall n*ggas would beat and just cause we saw them talking that dont mean they in love

yall act like reggie was giving up doe or something. Like no one on this site wouldnt wife Kim k like reggie did.

its not like kim is a hoe she was dating ray j for years. U n*ggas dont live in the real world at all just cause u have money dont mean u can just untouch girls. maybe he heard the pus*y was on point and just wanted to get a taste.
 RJ96 said:
i'm not understanding the logic in here sloppy seconds? first of all she's damn well not seconds cuz there's no way she only f**ked with Kanye second according to y'all... y'all be doing the same s**t unless you only f**k virgins which I highly doubt, why do n*ggas always find reasons to hate
:disdain2:

all these n*ggas missed the point.
obviously we all know we not gonna run into virgins 24/7...
fact of the matter is, these n*ggas recycling the same broads & reggie is never the 1st in line, s**t it's not rocket science.
 7 years ago '04        #49
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 5_star_smitty said:

fact of the matter is, these n*ggas recycling the same broads & reggie is never the 1st in line, s**t it's not rocket science.
they don't f**king get it...
 7 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 5_star_smitty said:

thats basically it. im not even trying to say you cant recycle. it just seem like he goes to the bin every single time. thats all i was saying
 7 years ago '12        #51
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 Budala said:
Every chick is someones sloppy 10000ths son.
 7 years ago '06        #52
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Budala said:
damn.... but it sounds true
 7 years ago '05        #53
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4732 4732
he was probably asking her for the number to her barber
 7 years ago '10        #54
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,510 | Props total: 9866 9866
lol @ all the haters here..

So let me get this straight...Since he wasnt the first know person to bone that makes it sloppy seconds? I thought this dude was smashing known and unknown dimes from across this globe...but eh

President>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #55
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
He looks drunk tryna get some pus*y and she looks disinterested.
 07-05-2010, 09:11 PM         #56
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reggie always whine when the media says s**t about him. Now he has two famous for nothing industry hoes attached to his resume. Maybe they're not dating but since ppl have been saying Kanye f**ked Kim multiple times then Reggie goes and dates Amber, looks kinda sloppy.
 7 years ago '08        #57
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
i dont know about yall but i would wife amber up....
 7 years ago '04        #58
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
threadstarter loses for postin this
 07-05-2010, 09:17 PM         #59
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wow that was a f**king dumb comment. Everyone in the hood???? this b**ch was with kayne

the hottest rapper out. Now she talking to superbowl cham reggie bush superstar. How is that the hot chick in the hood that mad n*ggas ran thur. We only know her to have been with one dude and that dude is on reggie level. lol your f**king dumb a.ss
lol, she's an attention ho, I was watchin E! and a preview for there show came on. Khloe told her sisters and friends that she found love. Her friend asked "what does he do" She told them he plays for the Lakers all them hoes jumpin on the bed lik they hit the jackpot.

Let be honest those females love attention and they lik you for your money first, you're looks second and your personality and the way you treat them third.

Sad if you ask me.
 7 years ago '06        #60
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
 Budala said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago