Amber Rose And Reggie Bush At AXE Lounge in Southampton

most viewed right now
 198
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 167
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Kno 1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
they went on a date. don't understand the issue another dude would have with that...
 7 years ago '04        #22
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,384 | Props total: 6411 6411
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Why is that?
it looks like he has to be a rebound n!gga instead of finding women on his own
 7 years ago '10        #23
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,841 | Props total: 13163 13163
reggie bush and kim k seem like they're having a contest to see who can make the other more jealous .....and he's trying to get under kanyes skin too, that's how i see it
 7 years ago '04        #24
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 1262 1262
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Why is that?
Kim taped herself sucking d*ck on camera and millions of people seen it, then you get caught up kissing on her tryna wife ... Reggie has $$$ and can hand pick a virgin from a line of nuns and take her virgin a.ss to a doctor just to double check if her hymen is still intact ... does that explain the situation dunny?
 7 years ago '07        #25
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
damn reggie im sure u can find a fresh girl out there
 7 years ago '04        #26
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 justinjones said:
it looks like he has to be a rebound n!gga instead of finding women on his own
Rebound n*gga?

Hmmm, so you never once thought Reggie Bush or any other athelete/celebrity don't be seeing videos/magazines of bad b**ches that they wish they could hit off? Only thing is, they happen to be with someone else at the moment...

High School, bad b**ch with another person.. You and your partners, damn.. Ole boy got a bad b**ch.. If he wasn't with her I would go holla... And when they do break up, did you not put your bid in?

The only difference between Bush and a majority of us on BX, he can make it happen when it comes to the b**ches everyone on her jock.

Amber Rose
Kim K
Rosa Acosta
etc
etc
etc.... All bad chicks that everyone on BX has co-signed... And if any one of them was to be like nah, ole gurl messed with Jay-Z.. I can't do that

ahhahaha GTFOH
 7 years ago '06        #27
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
man please reggie jus be f**kin these hoes. trust he is not fina marry them and they look good so why not??
 7 years ago '04        #28
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 Budala said:
Kim taped herself sucking d*ck on camera and millions of people seen it, then you get caught up kissing on her tryna wife ... Reggie has $$$ and can hand pick a virgin from a line of nuns and take her virgin a.ss to a doctor just to double check if her hymen is still intact ... does that explain the situation dunny?
So what your saying is.. Because she is on tape sucking d*ck it makes it worst?

Or what your saying is Reggie Bush has a lot of money so he should only mess with virgins?

Or you think Reggie Bush deserves to only mess with virgins because he is Reggie Bush?


By the way, I'm a.ssuming you only messed with virgins or women who have yet to be videotaped sucking d*ck.
 07-05-2010, 06:07 PM         #29
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curb said:
Most of you guys never came in contact with pus*y, or another woman's lips for that matter.

You f**gots are acting like you actually broke every one of your girls virginity.

[pic - click to view]

 07-05-2010, 06:11 PM         #30
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
So what your saying is.. Because she is on tape sucking d*ck it makes it worst?

Or what your saying is Reggie Bush has a lot of money so he should only mess with virgins?

Or you think Reggie Bush deserves to only mess with virgins because he is Reggie Bush?


By the way, I'm a.ssuming you only messed with virgins or women who have yet to be videotaped sucking d*ck.
u ever seen that movie "Kids"?
 7 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,384 | Props total: 6411 6411
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Rebound n*gga?

Hmmm, so you never once thought Reggie Bush or any other athelete/celebrity don't be seeing videos/magazines of bad b**ches that they wish they could hit off? Only thing is, they happen to be with someone else at the moment...

High School, bad b**ch with another person.. You and your partners, damn.. Ole boy got a bad b**ch.. If he wasn't with her I would go holla... And when they do break up, did you not put your bid in?

The only difference between Bush and a majority of us on BX, he can make it happen when it comes to the b**ches everyone on her jock.

Amber Rose
Kim K
Rosa Acosta
etc
etc
etc.... All bad chicks that everyone on BX has co-signed... And if any one of them was to be like nah, ole gurl messed with Jay-Z.. I can't do that

ahhahaha GTFOH
high school you dealing with a small area unless you in a big city. reggie could go anywhere and get almost any female. it just seem like he always get somebody after they break off from somebody else on some rebound sh!t and try to wife em instead of getting some bad b**ch nobody heard of. thats just how it looks like
 7 years ago '04        #32
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 1262 1262
 Kaliz ChamP said:
So what your saying is.. Because she is on tape sucking d*ck it makes it worst?

Or what your saying is Reggie Bush has a lot of money so he should only mess with virgins?

Or you think Reggie Bush deserves to only mess with virgins because he is Reggie Bush?


By the way, I'm a.ssuming you only messed with virgins or women who have yet to be videotaped sucking d*ck.

No. all I'm saying since Reggie Bush is somebody famous and has s**t load of money at least grab some unknown broad or a celebrity that you know doesn't suck d*ck for money and 15mins of camera time, and that just jumped off from other celebrity d*cks.

He might as well hit up that smut Paris Hilton


Last edited by Budala; 07-05-2010 at 06:14 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #33
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
overrated
 07-05-2010, 06:26 PM         #34
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah reggie is a sucka
 7 years ago '08        #35
j8dakiss 
space
avatar space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
naw Reggie just tryna get Kanye back for smashing Kim K
 7 years ago '04        #36
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
so its cool for regular n*ggas like us to hit chics WE KNOW that have been with other n*ggas but when celebs do it its not ok..

he prolly just tryin to smash anyway..
 7 years ago '05        #37
504Monster 
space
avatar space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
the way i see it, Reggie is a really marketable dude considering dude's not all that good. Marketability depends on the public's perception. Dating chicks with poor reputations is probably getting him more exposure but not really helping his public image.

Poor public image=less marketable=fewer endorsements=less money.
 07-05-2010, 06:41 PM         #38
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye put this b**ch on
 7 years ago '04        #39
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
this just in: reggie bush has just gotten engaged to whitney houston.
 7 years ago '04        #40
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 justinjones said:
high school you dealing with a small area unless you in a big city. reggie could go anywhere and get almost any female. it just seem like he always get somebody after they break off from somebody else on some rebound sh!t and try to wife em instead of getting some bad b**ch nobody heard of. thats just how it looks like
What does going to a school in a big area or small area have to do with it. I'm not following your points man. All I'm seeing is you saying Reggie has a lot of money and shouldn't be trying to f**k bad b**ches that were f**king other n*ggas with money..
 Budala said:
No. all I'm saying since Reggie Bush is somebody famous and has s**t load of money at least grab some unknown broad or a celebrity that you know doesn't suck d*ck for money and 15mins of camera time, and that just jumped off from other celebrity d*cks.

He might as well hit up that smut Paris Hilton
so as we as in the men of boxden was taking down the chicks that we post up in the dime and beauty section.. would we be wrong if I was like damn Budala got a bad chick.. I don't know the n*gga but I want to bang his chick...
And just so happens y'all not talking no more.. am I wrong for hollaring at her?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy