Stoudemire signs 5 year deal for 100 million with Knicks!

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2010, 04:46 PM         #21
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alan hahn is announcing the deal is done...announcement at 6:30..

Welcome to new york amare...
 7 years ago '05        #22
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 x7eflon said:
give him any decent pg that can run plays right & have decent vision amare still going to be productive.
A decent PG will not get it done with Amare. There's a reason Amare and Nash worked out so well. Nash's passing skill (probably the best in the NBA) and court vision is what made Amare special. He has zero back to the basket game. His defense is awful. He needs someone like Nash feeding him the ball so that all he has to do is drop the ball into the basket.

Also, yes, he'll be productive with a decent pg. Worth 100 million? No way.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 x7eflon said:
I'm stil trying to figure out why amare hasn't been talked about as much as he should been. I honestly like him over bosh. I think cuz I think of the old amare b4 injuries but still a great addition to any team in the L. Alot of team were slipping on him.
because nobody but the Knicks will pay him that amount unless its garunteed they would be getting LeBron.. Knicks are taking a gamble paying him 20mil per year, but it was a gamble that needed to be made.. When you're already at the bottom you don't have anything to lose.
 7 years ago '05        #24
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Main Event said:
RicBucher As of the moment, all signs point to this scenario: LBJ (Cle), Wade + Bosh(Mia), Boozer(Chi), Amare(NY). Not that that's startling news.
NJ lost.
 7 years ago '10        #25
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
Bring him In!!!, Hopefully we could get Melo too from those wack a** Nuggets

(I am a Knick fan/And a T-mac fan)
 07-05-2010, 04:48 PM         #26
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
A decent PG will not get it done with Amare. There's a reason Amare and Nash worked out so well. Nash's passing skill (probably the best in the NBA) and court vision is what made Amare special. He has zero back to the basket game. His defense is awful. He needs someone like Nash feeding him the ball so that all he has to do is drop the ball into the basket.

gtfo...all he needs is a capable pg...you act like amare is some bum....and in our system he will get plenty of open touches.....duhon,or sergio our pg's from last year could have kept amare avg 20 a game....amare is a beast....
 07-05-2010, 04:48 PM         #27
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

We're getting Ricky Rubio (Sign and trade David Lee).
 7 years ago '10        #28
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
They still going to suck if this is their only big move
 7 years ago '08        #29
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 MadGam325 said:
NJ lost.
n*ggas went from Wall and Bron to Derek Favors :lachen001:
 07-05-2010, 04:50 PM         #30
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 7 years ago '05        #31
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 HotepSuns said:
gtfo...all he needs is a capable pg...you act like amare is some bum....and in our system he will get plenty of open touches.....duhon,or sergio our pg's from last year could have kept amare avg 20 a game....amare is a beast....
I understand you're a Knicks fan and you're happy for any improvement. Amare isn't a bum. I am just saying he's not worth the 100 mil you're paying him.

You'll regret the signing in a season or two.
 7 years ago '05        #32
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Knicks will still be a.ss unless they get Lebron
 07-05-2010, 04:54 PM         #33
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nash getting dudes 100 million dollar deals (JJ/Amare) :agreement6:
 07-05-2010, 04:54 PM         #34
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I understand you're a Knicks fan and you're happy for any improvement. Amare isn't a bum. I am just saying he's not worth the 100 mil you're paying him.

You'll regret the signing in a season or two.

he's not worth it by himself...but he's worth it if we get either bron,or melo BECAUSE of it...that's the whole object behind the signing...on top of his basketball capabilities....on top of our edddy curry expiring contract....we can be sitting nice for the next 5 to 6
 7 years ago '08        #35
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
funny they claimed they wouldnt sign him w/ approval from lebron or knowing he wasn't gonna sign there. i wonder what they know that we dont
 7 years ago '07        #36
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
hahahahahahahahha Knicks lost again Stoudimire with out a top flight PG is a skinny Eddie Curry hahahhahhahahah. Knicks are a joke.
 7 years ago '06        #37
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 07-05-2010 at 05:16 PM..
 07-05-2010, 04:58 PM         #38
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and now espn is leading off with circumstances that have bron,and melo in nyc.....hmmm....
 07-05-2010, 05:00 PM         #39
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

I don't think any player in the L should get a 100 mill or max deal of 120 mill. But I'll give u his back to basket game is pretty bad. But he still the same amare with someone who has some vision on the court will win you games. Steve nash didn't make amare, they were a great duo that worked great together but he can get s**t done with another good pg. Your acting like hes not s**t without nash playing with him.
 07-05-2010, 05:01 PM         #40
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
and now espn is leading off with circumstances that have bron,and melo in nyc.....hmmm....
I just seen that, who they f**k knicks gonna give up for melo??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago