Stoudemire signs 5 year deal for 100 million with Knicks!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #261
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Maroon_Tiger said:
we will soon find out that amare is not a max contract player...and overrated w/o a great pg
and we will watch the cavs choke another year in the playoffs with or without Bron...Fukkk Outta Here!!
 7 years ago '06        #262
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cali22buck said:
Amar'e - 22.2 ppg 6.6 rpg 1.1 apg 75% ft

D.Lee - 20.0 ppg 11.7 rpg 3.6 apg 81% ft

umm......
 1MikE said:
shhhh, they dont want to read that
First off...those numbers are Amare's stats from the POSTSEASON. If you want to accurately compare the two, how bout you post Amare's (23.1ppg/8.9rpg/1apg) that he posted in the regular season while contributing to a playoff team, while DLee padded stats playing for the perennial lotto team that is the Knicks.
 7 years ago '06        #263
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
Good pickup for the Knicks...hopefully they can get someone at least above average to join Amare in NY
 7 years ago '06        #264
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 37 37
the west jus got weaker ahahahahhahahhahahaahahahahh
 7 years ago '07        #265
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 jj01 said:
bitter at what? im not a fan of his, just know what he is about. the ny spotlight and media will eat him up.
i dunno why ur bitter n*gga, seek counseling
 7 years ago '06        #266
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
knicks should trade for nash and sign joe johnson.
 7 years ago '10        #267
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,495 | Props total: 9785 9785
of course knick fans will defend this move tooth n nail..Hes the best player they have had in years..People would say Amare wouldnt be s**t without nash but he will still put up numbers...but dude does not board with intensity and his entire game is based off pick n roll run n gun offense..its not like you cant just throw amare the ball downlow and hes going to beast anybody guarding him..hes not that kind of post player...but Dantonio is there coach so he fits right in with what there trying to do...score and play zero d
 7 years ago '10        #268
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,495 | Props total: 9785 9785
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
First off...those numbers are Amare's stats from the POSTSEASON. If you want to accurately compare the two, how bout you post Amare's (23.1ppg/8.9rpg/1apg) that he posted in the regular season while contributing to a playoff team, while DLee padded stats playing for the perennial lotto team that is the Knicks.
dont you think his numbers should jump during the post season?
 7 years ago '04        #269
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Knicks should be gettin CP3 from that sinkin a.ss ship (no pun intended) in some way or another cause I dont see him staying in NO for too much longer...
 07-05-2010, 08:44 PM         #270
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a diehard knicks fan and i have been throughout our recent struggles...i read through most of this thread and have to say that most people have no idea what they are talking about in regard to the knicks and ny.....we say that nothing is like playing in ny because yes the city is amazing and winning in ny is different than most (not all) other places...in ny we are fans through the good and bad...places like miami cant even fill a damn arena for a game...in LA being a lakers fan is the "cool" thing to do..celebrities go to games and pretend to actually root for the lakers...

the other thing is that our roster is soooo far from bad...toney douglas is ready to take over PG duties especially if a big name guard were to come....he shoots very well, has great handle, and plays lock down D...wilson chandler has proven he can be an efficient 15-20 point scorer and will only gain from not being the number one option (also is a good defender)....gallinari has shown flashes of greatness....hedo type player with a better shot and better defensive game and is also a great ballhandler...he average 15 a game in his first full season and is only 21.....add in rautins and bill walker...great three point shooters and complementary games and that is one of the best young cores around

now you add in amare who had the most points in the paint last year (200 more than dwight howard) and i truly believe this is a playoff team without signing another max player....adding melo, ellis, bron, wade or even parker will just put us over the top
 7 years ago '07        #271
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]

WiLL i Am said:
I was/ still am very ehhhh about this signing, don't get me wrong, Amare is a BEAST. BUT why didn't we show him a contract similar to Phoenix with the last two years not guranteed? knowing our luck I could see it right now, first fast break play and an alley loop pass gets thrown to Amare... he dunks it an BAM he lands wrong, tears his knee apart and is done for the year. I got a feeling that out of the 5 years he's at LEAST sitting one year. his kneees are real shaky, and Phoenix def know things about them knees that we don't. I mean we were dumb enough to pass him on the draft to draft Nene just to trade Nene to denver for Mcdyess, and just so he would use us for 2 years as his nursing home let's see what happens and I'm hoping for the best, but I'm gona hate saying"I told you so" when Amare sits down a whole year. I feel like he's gona slack alot more, so many clubs here and our nightlife get crazy, I know Phoenix can't be anywhere near f**king with our nightlife. dude might end up slacking harddd I can see it now reports of "Amare clubbing after a hard knicks loss" I'm sorry for being so optimistic, but being a fan of this team this long and seeing everything that's happened has made me this way.z

true life:my sportslife fanhood has suked almost all my life
Damn nice way to jinx your team
 07-05-2010, 08:49 PM         #272
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and by the way...if duhon can get dLee 20 a game how can anyone say that without nash amare will suffer? thats pretty hard to wrap my head around
 7 years ago '05        #273
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Main Event said:
Expect an MVP type season from Nash :cool-smiley-009:
and if the Knicks dont get a pass first PG, then the world will see why PHX wasn't throwing him max money, he does not commit to D or rebounding... but he still my n*gga and imma keep up with him in NY... Maybe D'Antoni can try to use some defense this rip...

I doubt it
 7 years ago '06        #274
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 37 37
 JayDawn said:
dont you think his numbers should jump during the post season?
dayyyuumm did it too him huh??

true s**t i you are a superstar your numbers go up during postseason

amare is nice i wouldnt mind having him, but he is jus a 2nd option i mean thats a start for the knicks now go and get wade or bron
 7 years ago '04        #275
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
lol! my bad. 1 more point and 1 1/2 more boards. Lee still dookied on him

Thats what 100 milli gets you...

22.4 ppg 6.6 rpg 2.4 apg <---------YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS????????

Rashard Lewis stat line the year before we got him.....
 7 years ago '06        #276
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cali22buck said:
lol! my bad. 1 more point and 1 1/2 more boards. Lee still dookied on him
You still don't get it.

7 years ago '04        #277
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 nyknicks19 said:
oh and by the way...if duhon can get dLee 20 a game how can anyone say that without nash amare will suffer? thats pretty hard to wrap my head around
Duhon averaged 5.6 apg.....Lee was gettin point off boards not no damn Duhon passes
 7 years ago '06        #278
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Here's a vid of the short press conference. Amare speaks on signing with the Knicks.

7 years ago '04        #279
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
You still don't get it.

no my friend.....i believe it is you who needs the getting.
 7 years ago '04        #280
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 HotepSuns said:
somebody else who doesn't know what the f**k they're talking about....
yea because I dont live in AZ and dont get to see all their damn games. Amare does not have one single post move. He tries to shoot that little baby hook bu 3/4 times he leaves it short.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy