Stoudemire signs 5 year deal for 100 million with Knicks!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 wtr1906 said:
I love how u convieantly left out the rest of my message... dumb Boxden n*ggas I tell ya!
First of all, I'm not a spelling wh0ore but when you call someone dumb and have a big a.ss misspelling in your message you come of as a dumbass. The second part was irrelevant, the n*gga STILL average 20+ over 55 games with Steph only playing 34. So who created for him then, maybe Joe Johnson OR.....OR Barbosa right? Amare can get his own, its quite obvious to anyone that has seem in play. You're probably one of those n*ggas that thinks Shawn Marion wasn't an allstar until Nash came. Basically what I'm saying is you didn't say s**t in your first post, you tried to call someone out in the next and only set yourself up to look like an idiot but I'm pretty sure you'll keep trying like the other 'dumb Boxden n*ggas' when they're wrong. I'm pretty sure your next post will have a U Mad, a face gif or something along those lines its all up to you though bro.
 7 years ago '07        #222
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Doe Stacks said:
Still why u worried about us? If it was such a bad move why u still around? Shouldnt u be at the Lebron please dont leave rally?
WTF are talking about? This is a forum where I can voice my opinion on sports issues. Stat is good as long as the Knicks get a decent PG. Please shut up!
 7 years ago '09        #223
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #224
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
I don't see why anyone would think this is anything but good for both Amare and the Knicks.. It's a win win... Its that simple, too many people acting like they know the whats best for both parties..
 7 years ago '05        #225
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 1MikE said:
hold on, i got you fam......
I knew it, I knew it, A f**king Clippers fan.
 7 years ago '07        #226
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Mista Mizatti said:
First of all, I'm not a spelling wh0ore but when you call someone dumb and have a big a.ss misspelling in your message you come of as a dumbass. The second part was irrelevant, the n*gga STILL average 20+ over 55 games with Steph only playing 34. So who created for him then, maybe Joe Johnson OR.....OR Barbosa right? Amare can get his own, its quite obvious to anyone that has seem in play. You're probably one of those n*ggas that thinks Shawn Marion wasn't an allstar until Nash came. Basically what I'm saying is you didn't say s**t in your first post, you tried to call someone out in the next and only set yourself up to look like an idiot but I'm pretty sure you'll keep trying like the other 'dumb Boxden n*ggas' when they're wrong. I'm pretty sure your next post will have a U Mad, a face gif or something along those lines its all up to you though bro.

U writing a novel n*gga at the end of the day, like I told the other dude, he will be good with ANY decent PG. But Nash made him who he is today. Just wait and see.
 7 years ago '04        #227
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
That's weird, Amar'e came to the same sunken ship without anyone helping to bail him out. Why wouldn't anyone else come now that they have arguably a Top 5 big in the game?

Top 5 big in the game?? cut it out sir....

that said, i should have been more specific. i dont see anyone from this free agency pool, nor Melo and/or Parker this year or next coming to NY. could be VERY wrong about Melo as i understand he can opt out next year, though i feel a Melo/Amare combo doesn't do squat as far as an NBA title is concerned anyway....
 7 years ago '05        #228
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 wtr1906 said:
WTF are talking about? This is a forum where I can voice my opinion on sports issues. Stat is good as long as the Knicks get a decent PG. Please shut up!
You still here? Didnt u read my 1st post?
 7 years ago '04        #229
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
I knew it, I knew it, A f**king Clippers fan.
 7 years ago '10        #230
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0

corys35 said:
GTFO new york gator tar heel lovin a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #231
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
I don't see why anyone would think this is anything but good for both Amare and the Knicks.. It's a win win... Its that simple, too many people acting like they know the whats best for both parties..
its just fan opinion fam, what the problem?
 7 years ago '05        #232
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4896 4896
This guy is a max player only in a D'Antoni system. Its good that Amare understood his play style and pretty much kept his choices between the Knicks and Phx. Good job by the Knicks to pull away with him. They are gonna need a playmaker to get him ball though.

Any other system and this would be overpaying b/c he would go the way of Shawn Marion.
 07-05-2010, 07:47 PM         #233
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
thats no lie. cost of living in NY is ridiculous. part of it is for those reason. i'm happy for the Knicks, i really am. i just hope ya'll pull another out of the hat soon. cause an Amare Stoudemire alone, a potentially unfocused, nicca rich, i-already-got-my-paper Amare Stoudemire at that is going to be troou-ble, troou--ble

[pic - click to view]

yeah,because its not like he wasn't making stupid paper in phoenix already...and amare has been nothing but dedicated to basketball...he's a fitness freak,and loves to play the game,and wants to win...he's shown none of the concerns you're presenting...
 7 years ago '07        #234
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I'm so glad we chose to bring in Amar'e over Bosh. The guy is completely confident in his game. Bosh isn't cut out for the big city. Amar'e WANTS New York. You have to admire that about him.
I agree

BAA said:
What are these words?

What the f**k makes playing in new York so appealing? Nobody gives a f**k what stage or scenery they play on, people wanna win championships. The only fools are the retarded New Yorkers who think for one second lebron is gonna play on a sorry team because the skyline is pretty and other non-basketball related s**t.

Stop smokin stems...
its not what the city has to offer on a physical level numbnut....stick to hating on SEC football fukk boy
 7 years ago '07        #235
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 1MikE said:
Top 5 big in the game?? cut it out sir....

that said, i should have been more specific. i dont see anyone from this free agency pool, nor Melo and/or Parker this year or next coming to NY. could be VERY wrong about Melo as i understand he can opt out next year, though i feel a Melo/Amare combo doesn't do squat as far as an NBA title is concerned anyway....
Is he not a top 5 Big in the game....Name five better please
 7 years ago '06        #236
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KING*TITO said:
There's smoething wrong when ppl are not goin to question whether someone is worth 100 million dollars.
 7 years ago '08        #237
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
People saying Amare will party, and lose his k!ller instinct? No way Jose, He's one of the many in New York, when he steps out, he'll be famous no doubt. But if he goes anywhere in Phoenix, He's the MAN.

And I think Amare is one hell of a player, I think this is a SOLID pick up for the Knicks. He's looked a lot better in the stretch from All Star through the Playoffs(s**t even the whole year he was solid), but If he can come with that same intensity, he had through that stretch he'll be a monster. I think if you a.ssemble the right pieces around him, they'll be in a terrific position.

Too much bread, IMO
But solid addition to what looks like an improving franchise.
 7 years ago '08        #238
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 2833 2833
JJ and now Amare :cool-smiley-009:

[pic - click to view]

says

I'm yo pusha!

7 years ago '04        #239
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 8725 8725
 EvesOfAkira said:
People saying Amare will party, and lose his k!ller instinct? No way Jose, He's one of the many in New York, when he steps out, he'll be famous no doubt. But if he goes anywhere in Phoenix, He's the MAN.

And I think Amare is one hell of a player, I think this is a SOLID pick up for the Knicks. He's looked a lot better in the stretch from All Star through the Playoffs(s**t even the whole year he was solid), but If he can come with that same intensity, he had through that stretch he'll be a monster. I think if you a.ssemble the right pieces around him, they'll be in a terrific position.

Too much bread, IMO
But solid addition to what looks like an improving franchise.
Ooooo s**t, muthaf**ka, god damn, kicking b**ches out the condo like pam
 7 years ago '04        #240
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Amar'e - 22.2 ppg 6.6 rpg 1.1 apg 75% ft

D.Lee - 20.0 ppg 11.7 rpg 3.6 apg 81% ft

umm......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed