Stoudemire signs 5 year deal for 100 million with Knicks!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Sivraj said:
No hate here, but Amare doesn't deserve 20 mill a year....That's too much. I would've gave him 10 a year.
dont come into the sports section.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-05-2010 at 07:11 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #202
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 BlackandGifted said:
Yeah.. a top 4 team in the East isn't too far fetched...I don't see how that is funny?
You must only watch highlights or playoff ball?
Yea the east is not as strong as the west but what about Orlando, Boston, Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Charlotte these teams are not even chasing the big names and I don't see NY being better than them
 7 years ago '06        #203
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Hold That said:
I'm gonna keep it 100, and say I'd rather overpay Amar'e than Joe Johnson.. But at the end of the day Amar'e isn't worth what he's paid, but in todays league everyone is overpaid

Yeah players in the NBA nowadays get paid way too much money. That's why they are so f**kin lazy and don't play up to their full potential like they did when they were in college. Well at least the ones that went to college.
 7 years ago '04        #204
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Wow. Talk about overpaying.
 7 years ago '09        #205
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i doubt it, but is nba2k10 gonna update rosters with these offseason transactions?
 7 years ago '10        #206
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 Hold That said:
I'm gonna keep it 100, and say I'd rather overpay Amar'e than Joe Johnson.. But at the end of the day Amar'e isn't worth what he's paid, but in todays league everyone is overpaid

Not to mention we knew someone was going to give him max, and the Knicks would be one of those teams.. So it shouldn't be a shock to anyone.. Atleast they didn't get shut out, Knicks fans should be excited..

A decent PG will get it done with Amar'e, he was a stud before Nash but it's true that Nash elevated his game also.. But lets not act like Amar'e was soley dependant on Nash.. He's a very talented person and he's not Kenyon Martin.. I heard the Knicks might go after Felton which wouldn't be a bad pick up for them.. Amar'e will make Felton look better than what he is..
 07-05-2010, 07:16 PM         #207
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:
I was/ still am very ehhhh about this signing, don't get me wrong, Amare is a BEAST. BUT why didn't we show him a contract similar to Phoenix with the last two years not guranteed? knowing our luck I could see it right now, first fast break play and an alley loop pass gets thrown to Amare... he dunks it an BAM he lands wrong, tears his knee apart and is done for the year. I got a feeling that out of the 5 years he's at LEAST sitting one year. his kneees are real shaky, and Phoenix def know things about them knees that we don't. I mean we were dumb enough to pass him on the draft to draft Nene just to trade Nene to denver for Mcdyess, and just so he would use us for 2 years as his nursing home let's see what happens and I'm hoping for the best, but I'm gona hate saying"I told you so" when Amare sits down a whole year. I feel like he's gona slack alot more, so many clubs here and our nightlife get crazy, I know Phoenix can't be anywhere near f**king with our nightlife. dude might end up slacking harddd I can see it now reports of "Amare clubbing after a hard knicks loss" I'm sorry for being so optimistic, but being a fan of this team this long and seeing everything that's happened has made me this way.z

true life:my sportslife fanhood has suked almost all my life
Last time we had it good.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

07-05-2010, 07:18 PM         #208
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
i doubt it, but is nba2k10 gonna update rosters with these offseason transactions?
^nope
 7 years ago '04        #209
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
so, Amare's getting Shaq numbers now??

20Mil a year???

word NY Knicks? word?

Stoudemire about to be on a lonely f**king island. i swear i dont see anybody coming to that sunken ship like they saying to help bail him out.

Last edited by 1MikE; 07-05-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #210
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 1MikE said:

20Mil a year???

word NY Knicks? word?
Who's ur team?
 7 years ago '05        #211
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 PushaT5050 said:
Wow. Talk about overpaying.
Who's ur team?
 7 years ago '07        #212
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Mista Mizatti said:
Is that why he was averaging 20 ppg the year BEFORE Nash got there.

I mean he helped but you n*ggas act like this is Kenyon Martin you're talking about.
I love how u convieantly left out the rest of my message... dumb Boxden n*ggas I tell ya!
 7 years ago '05        #213
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 wtr1906 said:
I love how u convieantly left out the rest of my message... dumb Boxden n*ggas I tell ya!
Still why u worried about us? If it was such a bad move why u still around? Shouldnt u be at the Lebron please dont leave rally?
 7 years ago '06        #214
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463

[pic - click to view]

..already..s**ts up on the madison square garden lcd
 7 years ago '06        #215
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLL i Am said:
I was/ still am very ehhhh about this signing, don't get me wrong, Amare is a BEAST. BUT why didn't we show him a contract similar to Phoenix with the last two years not guranteed? knowing our luck I could see it right now, first fast break play and an alley loop pass gets thrown to Amare... he dunks it an BAM he lands wrong, tears his knee apart and is done for the year. I got a feeling that out of the 5 years he's at LEAST sitting one year. his kneees are real shaky, and Phoenix def know things about them knees that we don't. I mean we were dumb enough to pass him on the draft to draft Nene just to trade Nene to denver for Mcdyess, and just so he would use us for 2 years as his nursing home let's see what happens and I'm hoping for the best, but I'm gona hate saying"I told you so" when Amare sits down a whole year. I feel like he's gona slack alot more, so many clubs here and our nightlife get crazy, I know Phoenix can't be anywhere near f**king with our nightlife. dude might end up slacking harddd I can see it now reports of "Amare clubbing after a hard knicks loss" I'm sorry for being so optimistic, but being a fan of this team this long and seeing everything that's happened has made me this way.z
Gee, I wonder why we didn't offer him a contract similar to the one he already rejected with his hometown team that just came off a Western Conference Final.

If signing Amar'e nets us LBJ, I don't care if he goes down in training camp. Relax, there will be plenty of time to b**ch and moan. Amare's game itself can make anyone bi-polar, not to mention the fact that I'm sure there will be portions of games missed due to injuries....but damn, try to take it in an enjoy it. This is a big day for the Knicks and their future. We were supposed to be "shut out", remember?
 7 years ago '04        #216
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
yes and no, the way ppl here in NY pay for things it's really not overpaying, regardless this is chump change to The Dolans. his contract is gona get paid by us paying our cable/Internet bill, our yearly subscription for newsday, jersey sales and going to even more games now. and yes to me it's overpaying I think he deserved about 15 a year at most, I hope with all the partying he's about to do here he doesn't get crazy lazy and looses that k!ller instinct I'm happy we got someone, but u can tell he loves the NY attention. at the end of the day at least he can say he was the only one with pants big enough to sign first not waiting on anybody unlike Bosh. I'm actually GLAD Bosh didn't come, he wouldn't be able to take the pressure of us the fans and media and wouldve
broken down. he's softer than my chicks a.ss that b**ch a.ss can stay the f**k out of NY he actually came out as a bigger attention wh0ore than LeBron doing talk shows and sayin s**t on Twitter, how pathetic. well Bull fans we got one more max to
go and eddys Contract next summer. get reaady for battles for the next 5 years at least z

it's War b**ches, Believe that
thats no lie. cost of living in NY is ridiculous. part of it is for those reason. i'm happy for the Knicks, i really am. i just hope ya'll pull another out of the hat soon. cause an Amare Stoudemire alone, a potentially unfocused, nicca rich, i-already-got-my-paper Amare Stoudemire at that is going to be troou-ble, troou--ble

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #217
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Who's ur team?

hold on, i got you fam......

Doe Stacks said:
*blah blah, hater, hater, blah* Worry about ur team fam..*hater hater, blah* what ya'll giving players who never even made an allstar team

Lamar Odom

2004-05 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $10,548,596
2005-06 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $11,465,333
2006-07 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $12,348,596
2007-08 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $13,248,596
2008-09 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $14,148,596

*stop hating, hater, blah*

there, i did it for you
 7 years ago '06        #218
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 1MikE said:

20Mil a year???

word NY Knicks? word?

Stoudemire about to be on a lonely f**king island. i swear i dont see anybody coming to that sunken ship like they saying to help bail him out.
That's weird, Amar'e came to the same sunken ship without anyone helping to bail him out. Why wouldn't anyone else come now that they have arguably a Top 5 big in the game?
 07-05-2010, 07:38 PM         #219
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Gee, I wonder why we didn't offer him a contract similar to the one he already rejected with his hometown team that just came off a Western Conference Final.

If signing Amar'e nets us LBJ, I don't care if he goes down in training camp. Relax, there will be plenty of time to b**ch and moan. Amare's game itself can make anyone bi-polar, not to mention the fact that I'm sure there will be portions of games missed due to injuries....but damn, try to take it in an enjoy it. This is a big day for the Knicks and their future. We were supposed to be "shut out", remember?
 7 years ago '08        #220
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLL i Am said:
yes and no, the way ppl here in NY pay for things it's really not overpaying, regardless this is chump change to The Dolans. his contract is gona get paid by us paying our cable/Internet bill, our yearly subscription for newsday, jersey sales and going to even more games now. and yes to me it's overpaying I think he deserved about 15 a year at most, I hope with all the partying he's about to do here he doesn't get crazy lazy and looses that k!ller instinct I'm happy we got someone, but u can tell he loves the NY attention. at the end of the day at least he can say he was the only one with pants big enough to sign first not waiting on anybody unlike Bosh. I'm actually GLAD Bosh didn't come, he wouldn't be able to take the pressure of us the fans and media and wouldve
broken down. he's softer than my chicks a.ss
that b**ch a.ss can stay the f**k out of NY he actually came out as a bigger attention wh0ore than LeBron doing talk shows and sayin s**t on Twitter, how pathetic. well Bull fans we got one more max to
go and eddys Contract next summer. get reaady for battles for the next 5 years at least z

it's War b**ches, Believe that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago